Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Fallout 76

Video game themed message board
Tommy_Hawk

Re: Fallout 76

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

jffl_commish wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:56 pm I pulled a gun out of the purveyor that is allegedly worth up to 700k. Pretty much pick my own armor set and weapon in exchange for it.
Or 3 rolls of toilet paper, Haha. Nice, it finally it PAID off. What did you get?
Trees Make Great Neighbors

Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:20 pm
jffl_commish wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:56 pm I pulled a gun out of the purveyor that is allegedly worth up to 700k. Pretty much pick my own armor set and weapon in exchange for it.
Or 3 rolls of toilet paper, Haha. Nice, it finally it PAID off. What did you get?
Just sent the list to your PS messenger as I could attach a picture there. The armor set nearly doubled the stats from my previous set. That alone is pretty nice.
Let's get Tropical
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

jffl_commish wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:39 pm
Just sent the list to your PS messenger as I could attach a picture there. The armor set nearly doubled the stats from my previous set. That alone is pretty nice.
I'll check it out tomorrow. Congrats on finally getting your gun! You were in need last time we did Uranium Fevah!

Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:27 pm

I'll check it out tomorrow. Congrats on finally getting your gun! You were in need last time we did Uranium Fevah!
Are you going to be online later by chance? I need some help getting through a tough mission. Lots of good loot, legendaries too I believe.
Let's get Tropical
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

jffl_commish wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:39 pm
Tommy_Hawk wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:27 pm

Are you going to be online later by chance? I need some help getting through a tough mission. Lots of good loot, legendaries too I believe.
45ish minutes?

jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Yeah, about I suppose. The whole mission will take me an hour, maybe more. But most of it I can get done before the final part where I could use some help. It's at Glassy Caverns. That's down by Scorched Earth. It's that mine with the big hole in the ground.
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Also, if you have the X-01 power armor, I can put stealth boy on it. That is a pretty money mod and works all the time that you're stealthy.
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Tommy, did you get that action shot screenshot that I sent you? If you have a way to post images here, put that one up. I think it's pretty sweet with your shot just hitting that charred ghoul.
Let's get Tropical
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

jffl_commish wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:27 am Tommy, did you get that action shot screenshot that I sent you? If you have a way to post images here, put that one up. I think it's pretty sweet with your shot just hitting that charred ghoul.
:thinking:

Let me log in and check.

Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:45 am
jffl_commish wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:27 am Tommy, did you get that action shot screenshot that I sent you? If you have a way to post images here, put that one up. I think it's pretty sweet with your shot just hitting that charred ghoul.

Let me log in and check.
:gun:

ThreeBallFO76.jpg
You nailed it! Thanks! :thumbsup:

jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

The plan that originally took me to that cemetery is finally mine. I can now make the deathclaw gauntlet!
Let's get Tropical
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

jffl_commish wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:07 pm The plan that originally took me to that cemetery is finally mine. I can now make the deathclaw gauntlet!
Whaaaa-at?

jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:54 pm
jffl_commish wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:07 pm The plan that originally took me to that cemetery is finally mine. I can now make the deathclaw gauntlet!
Whaaaa-at?
That cemetery has been well worth the trips down there. I've made a lot of money off the plans that I've doubled up on too. That place is an every day trip for me.
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:02 pm

Let me log in and check.

ThreeBallFO76.jpg

Pretty sweet action shot, I'd say.
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Triple XP weekend was insane. I think I'm up to level 118 now.
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Let me log in and check.

ThreeBallFO76.jpg

That's a pretty bloody shart.
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

I learned something pretty awesome about uranium fever yesterday. This high level dude was in there and told us to come stand where he was and all the miners would spawn right there in front of us. There were four people in there doing the event, we all stood in this corner and it was crazy. Just a massive pile of mole miner bodies in front of us. I walked out of there with 866 steel after scrapping everything.

That spot is outside looking in to extractor bravo. Stand in the corner, just past the filing cabinets. They all spawn on the staircase in the room coming down to bravo.
Let's get Tropical
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Yahtzee!

I have to remember to get that downloading before I head out Tuesday morning. I think this one will take a while.
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Sounds like 8am EST it should be ready for download.
Let's get Tropical
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

jffl_commish wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:26 am Sounds like 8am EST it should be ready for download.

This is what I'm seeing, but maybe it's updated. I'm leaving the XBox and Playstation on tonight.

Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

jffl_commish wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:22 pm

Let me log in and check.

ThreeBallFO76.jpg

That's a pretty bloody shart.
:lol:

I just saw this. Bloody shart indeed!

jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:17 pm
jffl_commish wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:26 am Sounds like 8am EST it should be ready for download.

This is what I'm seeing, but maybe it's updated. I'm leaving the XBox and Playstation on tonight.

I heard later on today that it'll be available to download around 3 this morning, but not playable until 8. Something like that. Anyway, I have mine setup to hopefully download it tonight as soon as it's released. We'll see how that goes.
Let's get Tropical
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

jffl_commish wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:20 pm

I heard later on today that it'll be available to download around 3 this morning, but not playable until 8. Something like that. Anyway, I have mine setup to hopefully download it tonight as soon as it's released. We'll see how that goes.
What, 70-80 Gigs? That's a fat download. Maybe after I get it on both consoles I can play by Friday!

jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:22 pm
jffl_commish wrote: Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:20 pm

What, 70-80 Gigs? That's a fat download. Maybe after I get it on both consoles I can play by Friday!
Yeah, that monster is going to take awhile. Hopefully I can okay when I get back from work tomorrow afternoon.
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Yep, mine didn't download overnight. Damn. About 4 hours it says for the download and can't play without that. Ugh
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Looks like you can go recruit someone to come live at your camp. Time to find the hottest NPC out there. lol

Let's get Tropical
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

jffl_commish wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:44 am Yep, mine didn't download overnight. Damn. About 4 hours it says for the download and can't play without that. Ugh
I'm 33% done downloading. Idk what time it started last night. This could take awhile. I almost want to buy a long-ass ethernet cord just speed it up.

jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:07 am
jffl_commish wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 6:44 am Yep, mine didn't download overnight. Damn. About 4 hours it says for the download and can't play without that. Ugh
I'm 33% done downloading. Idk what time it started last night. This could take awhile. I almost want to buy a long-ass ethernet cord just speed it up.
I hear the atom shop has some pretty cool new stuff in it.

Are you in the FO76 market Reddit at all?
Let's get Tropical
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

jffl_commish wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:14 am
Tommy_Hawk wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:07 am
I hear the atom shop has some pretty cool new stuff in it.

Are you in the FO76 market Reddit at all?
I'm aware of it, and check it and R/FO76 out sometimes, but I'm not an active buyer/seller there.