Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Losing to girls in video games

Video game themed message board
Douglas Bubbletrousers
***Official Gibby Award Winner - March 2018, June 2019***

Losing to girls in video games

Post by Douglas Bubbletrousers »

Do you guys ever play online video games and lose to a girl?
I don't give a fig for the simplicity on this side of complexity, but I would die for the simplicity on the other side of complexity.
salamander

Re: Losing to girls in video games

Post by salamander »

Douglas Bubbletrousers wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:47 pm Do you guys ever play online video games and lose to a girl?
I play squads in Fortnite with a gal and she regularly has more kills than I do. She's pretty fuckin good.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Douglas Bubbletrousers

I actually enjoy losing to girls at video games. I'd rather lose to them than beat them.
I don't give a fig for the simplicity on this side of complexity, but I would die for the simplicity on the other side of complexity.
salamander

Post by salamander »

Douglas Bubbletrousers wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:51 pm I actually enjoy losing to girls at video games. I'd rather lose to them than beat them.
I like it when they dominate me.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Douglas Bubbletrousers

Abe Froman wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:07 pm
Douglas Bubbletrousers wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:51 pm I actually enjoy losing to girls at video games. I'd rather lose to them than beat them.
How do you know they're girls? Isn't it possible they are pantless 53 year old men with a hardon for Bubbletrousers?

Yikes! I sure hope not!

I have lost to girls at board games and stuff in real life and I really enjoyed it! Those ones I know for a fact were girls!