Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Cyberpunk 2077

Video game themed message board
jffl_commish

Re: Cyberpunk 2077

Post by jffl_commish »

salamander wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:31 am
jffl_commish wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:26 am
salamander wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:12 am

I mean, you can bang dudes.
Like I said, Judy is the only other option. lol
:lol:
There are a few other fling options. One I didn't even realize. It was a mission to go meet up with someone (I think it was the initial chick you pulled from the ice bath). Before I even knew what was going on they were shagging. lol
Let's get Tropical
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Mandatory »

salamander wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:19 am
Mandatory wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:48 am Anyone got a good handle on crafting? Specifically where to get the higher level crafting materials? I've got a handful of iconic weapons that are low level and would like to use. To date I've just been swapping out weapons and clothes as I get better but I've got some stuff stashed I'd like to start using.

Also one minor gripe, you can miss a lot of iconic weapons and you don't even realize/have no way to go back and acquire.
I get a lot of high level crafting materials through datamining access points (Only way I've been able to find legendary crafting materials). You need a high level intelligence for that though. Also, break down your purple and blue weapons instead of selling them.
I'm going full brawler with this playthrough, so datamining I guess is out. I've got a couple from destroying drones, but I think that's it. Got to start dismantling for sure.
I am a part of all whom I have met. - Alfred the Great

#BaltimoreStrong
salamander

Post by salamander »

Mandatory wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:14 am
Mandatory wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 9:48 am Anyone got a good handle on crafting? Specifically where to get the higher level crafting materials? I've got a handful of iconic weapons that are low level and would like to use. To date I've just been swapping out weapons and clothes as I get better but I've got some stuff stashed I'd like to start using.

Also one minor gripe, you can miss a lot of iconic weapons and you don't even realize/have no way to go back and acquire.
I get a lot of high level crafting materials through datamining access points (Only way I've been able to find legendary crafting materials). You need a high level intelligence for that though. Also, break down your purple and blue weapons instead of selling them.
I'm going full brawler with this playthrough, so datamining I guess is out. I've got a couple from destroying drones, but I think that's it. Got to start dismantling for sure.
You using the Gorilla Arms? If so, are they fun?
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
salamander

Post by salamander »

jffl_commish wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:40 am
salamander wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:31 am
jffl_commish wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 10:26 am

Like I said, Judy is the only other option. lol
:lol:
There are a few other fling options. One I didn't even realize. It was a mission to go meet up with someone (I think it was the initial chick you pulled from the ice bath). Before I even knew what was going on they were shagging. lol
Man, I talked to that gal but completely missed that!
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Mandatory

Post by Mandatory »

salamander wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:16 am

I do and I love them. I actually prefer sometimes to clear areas with nothing but them. The punching animations are awesome.

#BaltimoreStrong
salamander

Post by salamander »

Mandatory wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:35 am
salamander wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 11:16 am

I do and I love them. I actually prefer sometimes to clear areas with nothing but them. The punching animations are awesome.
Nice! Was thing of doing another playthrough as a brawler so that's good to hear.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Beep beep motherfucker!
Let's get Tropical
Mandatory

Post by Mandatory »

I decided to start over, redo my character. I'm going to play as the same street kid brawler and assault rifle, but I understand the games mechanics better now. Undaunted.

#BaltimoreStrong
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

I can't play as a female avatar, ever. If there's a game, and the main character is female, I will never play it.. Peach in Mario Kart is teh only exception
Trees Make Great Neighbors

Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

They could fix the crashes anytime now.
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:56 pm I can't play as a female avatar, ever. If there's a game, and the main character is female, I will never play it.. Peach in Mario Kart is teh only exception
I'll send ya a pic of mine sometime, maybe you'll reconsider. haha
Let's get Tropical
salamander

Post by salamander »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:56 pm I can't play as a female avatar, ever. If there's a game, and the main character is female, I will never play it.. Peach in Mario Kart is teh only exception
Peach in Mario 2?
salamander

Post by salamander »

Abe Froman wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:50 am
I tried to make a dude that looks just like I do but there wasn't an option to make the dick big enough so I just said fuck it.
:lol: I thought about making a chick with a penis but when I went to the penis option it was all floppy and wiggled around weird.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

I wanted to make a tripod; a Little Person with a giant dick, but no option, so hot chick it is.
Let's get Tropical
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

salamander wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:00 pm
Peach in Mario 2?
Okay, yes, I DID use Peach in SMB2. She was a floater. I liked that. Luigi was crazy legs. Toad and Mario were kind of the same, right?

Sir Cort Godfrey of the Nessie Alliance summoned the help of Scotland's local wizards to cast a protective spell over the lake for the peaceful existence of our underwater ally.
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

jffl_commish wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:32 am
:)

Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

I tried to make a dude that looks just like I do but there wasn't an option to make the dick big enough so I just said fuck it.
Shower not a grower, eh?

jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:53 pm
jffl_commish wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 8:32 am
:)
Check your PSN :beer:
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

16.8 GB update just dropped.
Let's get Tropical
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

jffl_commish wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:15 pm 16.8 GB update just dropped.
:thumbsup:

Thanks for the tip! Almost downloaded

jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Huge update, still crashing. Ugh
Let's get Tropical
salamander

Post by salamander »

Abe Froman wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:57 pm
salamander wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:02 pm

:lol: I thought about making a chick with a penis but when I went to the penis option it was all floppy and wiggled around weird.
My chick has a giant red jewfro, well... two giant red jewfros.
:lol: Nice
salamander

Post by salamander »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:29 pm
salamander wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:00 pm
Peach in Mario 2?
Okay, yes, I DID use Peach in SMB2. She was a floater. I liked that. Luigi was crazy legs. Toad and Mario were kind of the same, right?
Pretty similar. Mario was a bit more well rounded and toad could pick stuff up fast.
Tommy_Hawk

Post by Tommy_Hawk »

salamander wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:57 am
salamander wrote: Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:02 pm

I feel like parents around the world will absent-mindedly buy their pubescent kids this game, and the kids will stuck on the character creation mode early and often.

jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

The Judy ending is kind of neat if you go along with her line the right way.
Let's get Tropical
Mandatory

Post by Mandatory »

Just finished the heist in my restart. Already have 4 iconic weapons. Feeling good.

#BaltimoreStrong
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Mandatory wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 7:31 pm Just finished the heist in my restart. Already have 4 iconic weapons. Feeling good.
I took a break from my main character and made a dude so I can house Panam. lol
Let's get Tropical
salamander

Post by salamander »

Tommy_Hawk wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:16 am
salamander wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:57 am
I feel like parents around the world will absent-mindedly buy their pubescent kids this game, and the kids will stuck on the character creation mode early and often.
So true
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Random thoughts:

Where is the parking in that city? Barely any on the street, no ramps............
The street brawls are a huge bitch.
Why don't you ever see cops driving around? They're always just hanging out on the side of the road.
Let's get Tropical
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

I started over for the last time, maybe...... Anyway, I didn't do the biochip mission with Jackie until I was already street cred level 20 and player level 15ish I think? I just kept running around doing that first fixer lady gigs, NCPD gigs, rando stuff. Money wasn't a problem doing all of that, that's for sure.

Building a tech weapon sniper assassin.
Let's get Tropical