Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Bryan Greenlee in the portal

Home for Gopher Basketball
Hoop Dreams
***Official 2022 Froob Bracket Winner***

Bryan Greenlee in the portal

Post by Hoop Dreams »

Eroder wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:13 pm That settles it. Hoop is right!
Eroder wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:59 pm Hoop is right again!!
bubu dubu.

Re: Bryan Greenlee in the portal

Post by bubu dubu. »

This makes sense for him because players love to leave Dick Pit early.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Never understood the commit in the first place. Now the Gophers need another ball handler (for emergency purposes at least).
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

HeHateMe wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 2:23 pm Never understood the commit in the first place. Now the Gophers need another ball handler (for emergency purposes at least).
OK, good to see HHM chime in because otherwise I would have no idea if this were a real player. Pretty sure we're winning the transfer battle this year. A second shot at what Pryzabilla should have been and the 2nd coming of Tarver who actually knows where the offensive basket is. Buy in fully HHM. Gonna be a sweet 16 team.

I know people like to make fun of Pittino for all the transfers. Can always tell how old those people are. Not giving them immature shit. Just that it used to be expelled or indicted when it came to the Gophers. Try to remember that this is the program that has a final 4 that wasn't a final 4. Multiple instances of blackmail by hookers. 100 handshakes with little white bums from the Dakota's. Players too stupid not to sexually harass the chicks doing their homework. Assault with an address book. Oh, did I mention an undefeated and clearly best team in the nation not allowed to play in the tourney? Fuck, I don't have all day. Transfer not such a bad word for us that remember.
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

Things always change from day to day but hypothetically they get Both Gach and he's eligible immediately, as is Liam Robbins who's uncle is on the staff.... no guarantees but if they get both of those guys and somehow add another guard:

Robbins/Mitchell/Freeman
Johnson/Omersa/Curry
Gach/Ihnen (more of a 4 but plugging him here)
Kalscheur/Williams
Carr/Mashburn

little heavy on bigs but Carr and Kalscheur will still probably play a ton of minutes. Robbins/Johnson/Gach as a remade front line is really effin' good.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

HeHateMe wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:37 pm Things always change from day to day but hypothetically they get Both Gach and he's eligible immediately, as is Liam Robbins who's uncle is on the staff.... no guarantees but if they get both of those guys and somehow add another guard:

Robbins/Mitchell/Freeman
Johnson/Omersa/Curry
Gach/Ihnen (more of a 4 but plugging him here)
Kalscheur/Williams
Carr/Mashburn

little heavy on bigs but Carr and Kalscheur will still probably play a ton of minutes. Robbins/Johnson/Gach as a remade front line is really effin' good.
Want to see them play exhibition against the Wolves and be 20 combined inches taller and outrebound them by 15 and outblock them by 5.

Can Kalcher get back on an improvement track and can we get 40 decent PG minutes. If those happen look the fuck out!
Hoop Dreams

Post by Hoop Dreams »

He's going to miss the weather here.

beetlebum71

Post by beetlebum71 »

Both Gach is going to be an excellent secondary ball handler for this team. That was a huge get. Let's hope the NCAA doesn't fuck us with the transfer waiver.
Hoop Dreams

Post by Hoop Dreams »

Hoop Dreams wrote: Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:52 pm He's going to miss the weather here.

Hoop Dreams

Post by Hoop Dreams »

Through 5 games, Greenlee is averaging 10.8 ppg and shooting 61.9% from three.
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

Hoop Dreams wrote: Thu Dec 10, 2020 4:08 pm Through 5 games, Greenlee is averaging 10.8 ppg and shooting 61.9% from three.
His dad got quiet when he scored 1 point after his 25 point debut.