Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Penn st Gophers 10 Tourney.

Home for Gopher Basketball
full force five

Re: Penn st Gophers 10 Tourney.

Post by full force five »

Washington sucks, bottom line. People jones to have Washington at the point have not watching him much. He can't shoot from 3, can't finish because he's 5'10" and tries his stupid jelly roll. His hoops IQ is so low. Coffey is ok at best. Carr will be light years ahead of him. I agree on the Washington/Wright talk but at the time what would Pitino do? Turn down a high 4 star guard?
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Re: Penn st Gophers 10 Tourney.

Post by HeHateMe »

full force five wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:42 am Washington sucks, bottom line. People jones to have Washington at the point have not watching him much. He can't shoot from 3, can't finish because he's 5'10" and tries his stupid jelly roll. His hoops IQ is so low. Coffey is ok at best. Carr will be light years ahead of him. I agree on the Washington/Wright talk but at the time what would Pitino do? Turn down a high 4 star guard?
He can still facilitate really well, push the ball and get Amir to his natural position. He should still be getting minutes and yes, I watch games and watch him.

Mason was unranked, Washington was mr basketball in New York. Pitino only got him in here because of Kimani Young. He took Kimani's guy over Ben Johnson's guy and both coaches took off. Pitino is left with the problem.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.