Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

BIG TEN TOURNEY

Home for Gopher Basketball
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

BIG TEN TOURNEY

Post by HeHateMe »

Let's GO!

Gophers and Nittany Lions tomorrow. Gophers are safe on the bubble as of right now but a win 100% guarantees them in the tourney.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
jffl_commish

Re: BIG TEN TOURNEY

Post by jffl_commish »

I think they need to win to get in. A lose makes it way too iffy with a random team winning their conference title.
Let's get Tropical
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

jffl_commish wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:00 pm I think they need to win to get in. A lose makes it way too iffy with a random team winning their conference title.
I think they're in either way. At worst they drop to a play in game.

thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

I think the Gophers are 50/50 if they lose to Penn St. They will really have to sweat it out.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Ski

Post by Ski »

HeHateMe wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:18 am Let's GO!

Gophers and Nittany Lions tomorrow. Gophers are safe on the bubble as of right now but a win 100% guarantees them in the tourney.
Just win the damn game!
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

Indeed. Win and remove pretty much all doubt. Lose, and they'll be sweating hard. Especially if there's another upset or two in the conference tournaments.
Let's get Tropical
ForCaleb

Post by ForCaleb »

Penn state slightly favored -2.5
boxter432

Post by boxter432 »

Nebraska beats Maryland...getting closer into bubble safety zone
HeHateMe

Post by HeHateMe »

boxter432 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:16 pm Nebraska beats Maryland...getting closer into bubble safety zone
Tim Miles trying to keep Hoiberg away from his job.
mglviks

Post by mglviks »

Surprised they pulled it off after such a crappy start. Will be enough to get in? I think so but certainly bubble bound.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

They should be in now. I don't think they would have been with a loss.
Let's get Tropical
beetlebum71

Post by beetlebum71 »

I cannot stand Brad Davison. Aren't we do for another article by a local media member excusing his play because he is such a polite kid off the court and his parents are the greatest people to ever grace the earth or something? Feels like we're due.
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

I didn't get to see that one. Did he try to hurt people again? Play like a d-bag? Be his usual dirty self?
Let's get Tropical
ForCaleb

Post by ForCaleb »

Lunardi has the Gophers as a 9 seed playing Syracuse with a potential second round matchup with Gonzaga.