Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

What is Fleck biggest blame?

Home for Gopher football topics
hategreenticemase

What is Fleck biggest blame?

Post by hategreenticemase »

Is it his handling of Covid? Seriously, 40 fucking team members???? Are they drinking from the same water bottles? Banging rhe same broads?

How is that even possible?
DC4MVP

Re: What is Fleck biggest blame?

Post by DC4MVP »

Funny how far the program fell when all the previous regime recruits graduated.
Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot »

DC4MVP wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:18 am Funny how far the program fell when all the previous regime recruits graduated.
:roll:
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

DC4MVP wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:18 am Funny how far the program fell when all the previous regime recruits graduated.
I understand this take, but don't agree with it. If it was all on the previous regimes recruits for last season, why did they have two mediocre years before that year at 5-7 and 7-6 before the 11 win season? Weren't those also the previous regime's recruits, but even more so? Could it be that actually having capable QB play from a PJ recruit helped a lot? Or that the explosive receiving core minus Tyler were mostly PJ recruits? Or that the O-line was solidified with two major PJ recruits in Faalele and Dunlap? Or that on defense he brought in JuCO's or transfers like Schad and Williamson to be playmakers?

yeah, he had some very good players that were Kill guys, most specifically the running backs (which he seems to have replaced with ease), Tyler Johnson, Antoine Winfield (who he convinced to stay), Carter Coughlin and Kamal Martin....A fall back after losing all those guys should have been expected, but in no way should it be a negative toward PJ that these guys were on the team.
Herky

Post by Herky »

I heard a bunch of players went to a house party and it spread from there.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

bubu dubu. wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 10:49 pm
I understand this take, but don't agree with it. If it was all on the previous regimes recruits for last season, why did they have two mediocre years before that year at 5-7 and 7-6 before the 11 win season? Weren't those also the previous regime's recruits, but even more so? Could it be that actually having capable QB play from a PJ recruit helped a lot? Or that the explosive receiving core minus Tyler were mostly PJ recruits? Or that the O-line was solidified with two major PJ recruits in Faalele and Dunlap? Or that on defense he brought in JuCO's or transfers like Schad and Williamson to be playmakers?

yeah, he had some very good players that were Kill guys, most specifically the running backs (which he seems to have replaced with ease), Tyler Johnson, Antoine Winfield (who he convinced to stay), Carter Coughlin and Kamal Martin....A fall back after losing all those guys should have been expected, but in no way should it be a negative toward PJ that these guys were on the team.
If only we still had that qb situation that previous regime had.....
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
feekdogg

Post by feekdogg »

hategreenticemase wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:21 am Is it his handling of Covid? Seriously, 40 fucking team members???? Are they drinking from the same water bottles? Banging rhe same broads?

No. Hard no. I'll rail on him til the day I die about not understanding very basic clock management or playing his starters every single snap in a blowout, but this isn't his downfall. Shit happens. You can literally do everything right, and this can still happen.
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

feekdogg wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:50 pm
hategreenticemase wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 9:21 am Is it his handling of Covid? Seriously, 40 fucking team members???? Are they drinking from the same water bottles? Banging rhe same broads?

No. Hard no. I'll rail on him til the day I die about not understanding very basic clock management or playing his starters every single snap in a blowout, but this isn't his downfall. Shit happens. You can literally do everything right, and this can still happen.
Ok. Was just mystified they had so damn many cases. That and I was bored. :mrgreen:
Billy Bremner

Post by Billy Bremner »

hategreenticemase wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:24 pm

Ok. Was just mystified they had so damn many cases. That and I was bored. :mrgreen:
See, one thing you need to understand, is you're a fucking moron.

Please make this board nice!
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

If PJ and the boys can beat Bucky then all is well in my book!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners: