Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

This just in

Home for Gopher football topics
hategreenticemase

This just in

Post by hategreenticemase »

Better team won today. Better qb won. Better receiving corps won. Better coach won. Fleck made mostly good decisions (you wouldnt know that from the game thread :lol: ) and Franklin made some questionable ones. At least today, Fleck was the better coach.

This was a huge, great win, and I honestly cannot remember enjoying a Gopher football game this much. Fucking awesome!
ForCaleb

Re: This just in

Post by ForCaleb »

Penn st is more talented but the better team won. Other than that, well stated.
Hummdrum

Post by Hummdrum »

The game should never have been that close, my God, if that QB connects at the end instead of the endzone interception then the Gophers lose.
Sky Spy in the Sky !
hategreenticemase

Post by hategreenticemase »

Hummdrum wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:57 pm The game should never have been that close, my God, if that QB connects at the end instead of the endzone interception then the Gophers lose.
Please tell me this is tongue in cheek.