Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Official slay the Lion gdt!

Home for Gopher football topics
hategreenticemase

Official slay the Lion gdt!

Post by hategreenticemase »

Hopefully the moronic bits and pretend fans like Rooboobretard will be busy sleeping off their drunks and stay out of here so we can enjoy a huge ballgame today! I may even be in this gdt today as it is just too big a game!!!! Cant remember being this fired up for a game, and thats cool!

I am going to make the leap - I am buying on the Gophs today. I think they find a way to run the ball and that Smith and Brooks are the difference, and that in turn opens up our big play receivers. They may not get huge numbers, but will come thru with some big plays.

Go Gophers! Lets pump this effer up!!!!
Small Hands

Re: Official slay the Lion gdt!

Post by Small Hands »

Gonna have to contain Hamler. This is not a good matchup for the Gophs. Maybe this will quiet the Fleck on the move noise a bit. Doubt it, but maybe.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Stop DJ Dozier and you stop the Lions.....

RAH!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

Bet the tailgating has already begun! Weather looks to cooperate, the stands will be packed, both teams come in undefeated.....what's not to like!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
hategreenticemase

Small Hands wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:25 am Gonna have to contain Hamler. This is not a good matchup for the Gophs. Maybe this will quiet the Fleck on the move noise a bit. Doubt it, but maybe.
Hopefully the D plays solid. Keeps contain, tackles well. To me, this game comes down to our offense. If we need the D to hold them to less than 20, we is in trouble. Our pathway to winning is Rodney and Shannon are difference makers ( they which I feel will) and we make enough plays in play action to generate some big plays. If we can score 27 or more I feel we can win this game. Less than that, well, not as confident.
Clubhouseleader

Post by Clubhouseleader »

Refs will play a huge role in today’s outcome.
Clubhouseleader

Nice start, our kicker boots it out of bounds
Clubhouseleader

Boooooom!
hategreenticemase

Clubhouseleader wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:11 am Refs will play a huge role in today’s outcome.
Correct, so far they have been HUGE for our squad! Thank God they missed the obvious PI on our pick.