Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

November expectations?

Home for Gopher football topics
Stu Pedaso

November expectations?

Post by Stu Pedaso »

The early season has been kind. What are your thoughts on the last four?

** Penn State: The Nittany Lions are 8-0 and ranked No. 5 in both polls. They are far and away the best team the Gophers will face during the regular season. Minnesota has not beaten a Top 10 opponent since defeating No. 6-ranked Ohio State in 2000.

**@ Iowa: The Gophers have lost four straight games to the Hawkeyes and have not won at Kinnick Stadium in Iowa City since 2000.

**@ Northwestern: Evanston has not been kind to Minnesota in recent history. The Wildcats have outscored the Gophers 66-0 in their last two trips to Ryan Field.

**Wisconsin: Minnesota currently has possession of Paul Bunyan’s Axe, but to retain it they’ll need to notch a second consecutive victory over the Badgers, which is something they have not done since 1993-94.

(From the dailygopher)

feekdogg

Re: November expectations?

Post by feekdogg »

2-2 at worst.
Hornets

Post by Hornets »

2-2 and I'd be happy. 3-1 I'd be ecstatic. 4-0? Fuhgettaboutit!
***THE REAL HORNETS HAS THOUSANDS OF POSTS and joined RC October 4, 2017!***
:naners: :naners: :naners:
jffl_commish

Post by jffl_commish »

I'm hoping for 2-2. A 10-2 season would be pretty damn good in these parts.
Let's get Tropical