Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Cars currently sold (as new) in desperate need of a facelift

Cars, bikes, and other things you work on in the garage.
Cobey
Trouble

Cars currently sold (as new) in desperate need of a facelift

Post by Cobey »

Nissan Z car. Hasn't had an update in 10 years and was kind of bloated pig fat when it was released.
Cobey
Trouble

Re: Cars currently sold (as new) in desperate need of a facelift

Post by Cobey »

Abe Froman wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:05 pm I still don't hate it. I'm not a big fan of Japanese sports cars in the first place, but I just don't mind this one that much.
It's not completely hateful, but the design screams 2005 to me.
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Re: Cars currently sold (as new) in desperate need of a facelift

Post by Mandatory »

Cobey wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:01 am
Abe Froman wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:05 pm I still don't hate it. I'm not a big fan of Japanese sports cars in the first place, but I just don't mind this one that much.
It's not completely hateful, but the design screams 2005 to me.
I agree.. it hasn't changed at all. Nice looking car but if I saw one on the street I'd guess it was 15 years old even if brand new.

Jeep Wrangler is an obvious one... but it's look is iconic so you can't change that. Ford F series is in desperate need of an overhaul. They look like shit compared to Chevy, GMC and Ram.
I am a part of all whom I have met. - Alfred the Great

#BaltimoreStrong