Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Twin Cities Auto Show

Cars, bikes, and other things you work on in the garage.
Cobey
Trouble

Twin Cities Auto Show

Post by Cobey »

Anyone going this year?

I went last year and it was kinda fun. At least it was a relatively cheap way to kill an afternoon with the Mrs.

Neither of us is going to be in the market for a new car anytime soon, so I don't know if we will go this year though.
Mizuno Man
***Official Gibby Award Winner - February 2019***

Re: Twin Cities Auto Show

Post by Mizuno Man »

Cobey wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:41 am Anyone going this year?

I went last year and it was kinda fun. At least it was a relatively cheap way to kill an afternoon with the Mrs.

Neither of us is going to be in the market for a new car anytime soon, so I don't know if we will go this year though.
Let us know when your wife tells you it's ok to buy a new car.
Asknot to WNU
"Is there a place where we can talk about evolving and dissipating covid hot spots or does anything covid related have to go through your blockade of Covid re-education?"
Cobey
Trouble

Post by Cobey »

Mizuno Man wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:49 am

Does that joke land at one of these other 12 forums where you're a """""""""mod"""""""""?
Mizuno Man
***Official Gibby Award Winner - February 2019***

Post by Mizuno Man »

Cobey wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:59 am

Does that joke land at one of these other 12 forums where you're a """""""""mod"""""""""?
Just need a heads up when it's ok for you to start kicking the tires bro.
Asknot to WNU
"Is there a place where we can talk about evolving and dissipating covid hot spots or does anything covid related have to go through your blockade of Covid re-education?"
Cobey
Trouble

Post by Cobey »

Mizuno Man wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:22 am
Cobey wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:59 am
Just need a heads up when it's ok for you to start kicking the tires bro.
My wife hates my car tbh

The ride is too stiff for her liking and the car encourages the driver to get the most out of the car, so I don't really baby the thing at all. Part of her hatred is probably that she isn't able to drive it since she doesn't know how to drive a stick. But regardless, I won't be selling the car until it becomes a money pit. It really is a great, fun little car.