Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Favorite Car Show

Cars, bikes, and other things you work on in the garage.
EnLiteEndOne

Favorite Car Show

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

There's tons of them and most suck more cawk than Verle on a Saturday night.
That said I like Dave Kindig's joint, Bitchin' Rides. Cool whips and a good amount of quality fabrication and explanation. Some shows do one or the other well but his is the best blend IMO.

Whachoo watch?
Lampin'
Cobey
Trouble

Re: Favorite Car Show

Post by Cobey »

I'm a fan of Richard Rawlings and his shows. Jay Leno's Garage is usually pretty fun too. Grand Tour on Amazon Prime is entertaining, but seems to lack the charm of Top Gear somehow.
EnLiteEndOne

Re: Favorite Car Show

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

Cobey wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:40 pm I'm a fan of Richard Rawlings and his shows. Jay Leno's Garage is usually pretty fun too. Grand Tour on Amazon Prime is entertaining, but seems to lack the charm of Top Gear somehow.
RR knows how to make money flipping cars and that has opened a ton of doors for him but his shop lost a lot of quality and innovation when Aaron Kauffman left.

Graveyard Cars (i think) is where they do strictly Mopar, but the main guy is a wealth of knowledge and demands perfection for his restorations.

Chip Foose obviously does top notch work but the whole Overhaulin' bit is played out.
Lampin'