Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Mizuno Man's Car Advice Thread.

Cars, bikes, and other things you work on in the garage.
Mizuno Man
***Official Gibby Award Winner - February 2019***

Mizuno Man's Car Advice Thread.

Post by Mizuno Man »

Post your legit question about how to buy, troubleshoot and Mod your WHIP!

Cobey seems not up to the task (young kid with good intentions) and I'm here to post legit answers to problems. :thumbsup:
Asknot to WNU
"Is there a place where we can talk about evolving and dissipating covid hot spots or does anything covid related have to go through your blockade of Covid re-education?"
Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***

Re: Mizuno Man's Car Advice Thread.

Post by Sellingguy »

you have not provided a damm thing to the forum other then to somehow come off as more of a angry old man then i do.
Cobey
Trouble

Post by Cobey »

So what's the rev range that the VTEC "kicks in" on your Accord?
j2j

Post by j2j »

I have a new Ram that some asshole keyed, probably because the Cowboys lost. Can you help me find him and then hide the body?
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
Mizuno Man

Post by Mizuno Man »

Cobey wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:23 pm So what's the rev range that the VTEC "kicks in" on your Accord?
My 3.7 VTEC kick in at 4k unless I go to sport mode....I think it walks a four door golf cart....blacked out....with a "My wife has my balls in her purse" sticker taped to the back wind screen. :thumbsup:
Asknot to WNU
"Is there a place where we can talk about evolving and dissipating covid hot spots or does anything covid related have to go through your blockade of Covid re-education?"
Mizuno Man

Post by Mizuno Man »

j2j wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:21 am I have a new Ram that some asshole keyed, probably because the Cowboys lost. Can you help me find him and then hide the body?
Best place to do this is..

1) prep for said event
2) follow his schedule.
3) Purchase a beige 1999 Buick Le Sabre....nobody pays any attention to those cars..
4) Do the deed with no witnesses around.
5) Put dude in the trunk of the Buick.
6) Throw dudes body over a railroad bridge wrapped in a heavy weight chain......the chains weight will make him sink to the bottom of the sludge in any major river...by the time the chain rusts his bones free you'll be long dead. :thumbsup:
Asknot to WNU
j2j

Post by j2j »

Mizuno Man wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:12 pm
j2j wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:21 am I have a new Ram that some asshole keyed, probably because the Cowboys lost. Can you help me find him and then hide the body?
Best place to do this is..

1) prep for said event
2) follow his schedule.
3) Purchase a beige 1999 Buick Le Sabre....nobody pays any attention to those cars..
4) Do the deed with no witnesses around.
5) Put dude in the trunk of the Buick.
6) Throw dudes body over a railroad bridge wrapped in a heavy weight chain......the chains weight will make him sink to the bottom of the sludge in any major river...by the time the chain rusts his bones free you'll be long dead. :thumbsup:
Quality advice, as always.
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
Cobey
Trouble

Post by Cobey »

Mizuno Man wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:05 pm
Cobey wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:23 pm So what's the rev range that the VTEC "kicks in" on your Accord?
My 3.7 VTEC kick in at 4k unless I go to sport mode....I think it walks a four door golf cart....blacked out....with a "My wife has my balls in her purse" sticker taped to the back wind screen. :thumbsup:
Power to weight ratio, my dude.