Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

***Official modification thread***

Cars, bikes, and other things you work on in the garage.
Cobey
Trouble

***Official modification thread***

Post by Cobey »

This thread is for modifications.

Post mods you have done, mods you're planning or mods in-progress
Cobey
Trouble

Re: ***Official modification thread***

Post by Cobey »

I have had my eye on the Fiesta ST performance upgrades that mountune has available....

The one I will probably go with right away will up the Horsepower to 230 on 93 octane fuel. It flashes the ECU, upgrades the intercooler and some of the downpipes, plus a CAI upgrade.

I also want to upgrade the brakes and exhaust, but haven't looked to deeply into that yet, so I don't have much idea as to what I'm looking for in that regard.

And finally, I am going to need some good mudflaps to keep the ass end somewhat cleaner for longer.
Cobey
Trouble

Post by Cobey »

And if you consider this a mod, I will be getting legit winter tires and smaller wheels before next winter.
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Mandatory »

I got the undercarriage rust protection, paint protection, window tint, 3M film for rock protection and tonneau cover for my truck.. probably won't do anything else. None of those are really mods though I guess.
I am a part of all whom I have met. - Alfred the Great

#BaltimoreStrong
RC3

Post by RC3 »

Lots of Challenger guys do an immediate mid-muffler delete and oil catch can. I doubt I'll do either.
reddish?

I will have my vengeance.
Cobey
Trouble

Post by Cobey »

RC3 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:55 pm Lots of Challenger guys do an immediate mid-muffler delete and oil catch can. I doubt I'll do either.
I once saw a show where they put a butterfly valve either before the cat or between the cat and muffler on a charger. So you can flip a switch and piss your neighbors off.

Maybe you could try something like that?