Looking for a typewriter

A place to sell your shit. This site is not responsible for any transactions made. Don't post any of your personal info on this site if you don't want it known by anyone who views it.
Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***

Looking for a typewriter

Post by Night Train » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:21 am

From time to time I get a little nostalgic to hear the clicking of the keys on an old typewriter. Of taking typing class in 8th grade with the fancy electric ball typewriters, and of typing my dad's sermons and practicing by typing song lyrics as they're played... so now I kind of want to find one to get back to it, plus typewriters don't leave a digital trail. I could RCTSOTB on a typewriter with no repercussions.
We wanna be free, we wanna be free to ride, we wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by the man... and we wanna get loaded.

Reality is scoffed at, illusion is king

Douglas Bubbletrousers
***Official Gibby Award Winner - March 2018***

Re: Looking for a typewriter

Post by Douglas Bubbletrousers » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:14 pm

Maybe Amazon has them
"They feel the exact same inside, the hero and the coward. But the hero pushes through those feelings and does what they need to do."

Night Train
***Official Gibby Award Winner - October 2018***

Post by Night Train » Mon Oct 01, 2018 9:05 am

I checked Amazon, they're expensive on there. I'd rather try out the typewriter before I buy it to see if the 'feel' is right. I did find out about a place in Richfield, but it's only open like 3 days a week (but not on weekends) from 10-2 or something like that, which is when I'm working.
We wanna be free, we wanna be free to ride, we wanna be free to ride our machines without being hassled by the man... and we wanna get loaded.

Reality is scoffed at, illusion is king

Bailey'sBigBoot

Post by Bailey'sBigBoot » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:27 pm

could you hook a typewriter up to your computer so you could use it to browse the interweb?

Douglas Bubbletrousers

Post by Douglas Bubbletrousers » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:36 pm

Bailey'sBigBoot wrote:
Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:27 pm
could you hook a typewriter up to your computer so you could use it to browse the interweb?
I think if you got one with a USB port you probably could. Hewlett-Packard probably makes something like that.
"They feel the exact same inside, the hero and the coward. But the hero pushes through those feelings and does what they need to do."

weimy froob

Post by weimy froob » Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:46 pm

if you want to get rid of your typewriter it looks like you'll need to post your offer in the penalty box forum. hope this helps.

Douglas Bubbletrousers

Post by Douglas Bubbletrousers » Mon Oct 29, 2018 8:54 am

weimy froob wrote:
Mon Oct 22, 2018 4:46 pm
if you want to get rid of your typewriter it looks like you'll need to post your offer in the penalty box forum. hope this helps.

:lol: :lol: