Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

PUNK/ROCK/METAL/HEAVY

Music forum.
Qman65

Re: PUNK/ROCK/METAL/HEAVY

Post by Qman65 »

"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
Stork311

Post by Stork311 »

Rizz...It seems that pushing boundaries is sort of your thing, but i have to ask...do you personally find anything pleasing within the "obscene extreme" bands posted? at first i was weirdly interested in them because they are so out there...but i guess i need to understand if anyone can actually listen to that for true enjoyment? or is it just to make people aware that it exists? might be over analyzing...but interested.
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Funny, Rasho. Not only was I at that show, but I'm pretty sure that's the one my buddy taped. He wrote the band and offered to record them on his VHS camcorder and they said okay and gave him a pass.

Also, funny that you posted Fear Factory above. The first time I saw Clutch was with Fear Factory at 1st Ave in '94. They opened for Sepultura and were touring on the Transnational Speedway League record.
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

Beef Supreme wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:59 pm Funny, Rasho. Not only was I at that show, but I'm pretty sure that's the one my buddy taped. He wrote the band and offered to record them on his VHS camcorder and they said okay and gave him a pass.

Also, funny that you posted Fear Factory above. The first time I saw Clutch was with Fear Factory at 1st Ave in '94. They opened for Sepultura and were touring on the Transnational Speedway League record.
So both Clutch and Fear Factory suck? I agree.
Beef Supreme

Post by Beef Supreme »

Qman65 wrote: Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:03 am
Beef Supreme wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:59 pm Funny, Rasho. Not only was I at that show, but I'm pretty sure that's the one my buddy taped. He wrote the band and offered to record them on his VHS camcorder and they said okay and gave him a pass.

So both Clutch and Fear Factory suck? I agree.
:punch:
“When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent.”

- Isaac Asimov
Frank Rizzo

Post by Frank Rizzo »

Stork311 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:54 am Rizz...It seems that pushing boundaries is sort of your thing, but i have to ask...do you personally find anything pleasing within the "obscene extreme" bands posted? at first i was weirdly interested in them because they are so out there...but i guess i need to understand if anyone can actually listen to that for true enjoyment? or is it just to make people aware that it exists? might be over analyzing...but interested.
I do enjoy the extreme metal music, especially the drum tempos.... the energy of it, the sonic chaos.... It is an art form that is not for everyone, for sure.
Bon Scott

Post by Bon Scott »

They killed at the Armory!
Trump will forever be known as Potus who was so full of shit that country ran out of Toilet Paper.
Bon Scott

Post by Bon Scott »

Trump will forever be known as Potus who was so full of shit that country ran out of Toilet Paper.
Bon Scott

Post by Bon Scott »

Bon Scott

Post by Bon Scott »

Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

I think Marilyn Manson would say "WTF?"
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

GG Allin is a crazy motherfucker.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Listening to new Iceage record that came out today.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
Norn_Iron

Post by Norn_Iron »

Self praise is no praise. But i am pretty great...