Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Jordan Rakei

Music forum.
YBBR

Jordan Rakei

Post by YBBR »

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Couple off his new one that came out Friday. Throwing back to the "Cloak" vibes. digging it.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
YBBR

Re: Jordan Rakei

Post by YBBR »

"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

LordNu

Post by LordNu »

You played his stuff a while ago, yeah?
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

LordNu wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:12 pm You played his stuff a while ago, yeah?
I think when Wallflower came out. Which was okay. Feeling his new record a lot more. Came out on Friday. Good excuse to post some music. :drinky:
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

I can't remember how I first heard of him. It might be because of Street Light. Because I've been a fan of Gwen Bunn forever. FE family!