Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Root City Band

Music forum.
EnLiteEndOne

Root City Band

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

Who remembers and or follows Brooklyn Center's own RCB, Alex Rossi, and Adam "Heatbox" Heaton?

I've known these cats since high school and they are my favorite small-scale local band.
Lampin'
ForCaleb

Re: Root City Band

Post by ForCaleb »

EnLiteEndOne wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:07 pm Who remembers and or follows Brooklyn Center's own RCB, Alex Rossi, and Adam "Heatbox" Heaton?

I've known these cats since high school and they are my favorite small-scale local band.
I saw them about 20+ times whenever they played at Glueks around 2003-2006ish...great band. Rossi and Heatbox obviously talented. Enjoyed the horns that complemented them. They played some really good covers too.

Lots of great memories around that time. :beer:
EnLiteEndOne

Post by EnLiteEndOne »

ForCaleb wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:42 pm
EnLiteEndOne wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:07 pm Who remembers and or follows Brooklyn Center's own RCB, Alex Rossi, and Adam "Heatbox" Heaton?

I saw them about 20+ times whenever they played at Glueks around 2003-2006ish...great band. Rossi and Heatbox obviously talented. Enjoyed the horns that complemented them. They played some really good covers too.

Lots of great memories around that time. :beer:
Atta boy. They're some good dudes and sure made Wednesday nights in MPLS funky.
Lampin'
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

How about remembering Eclipse or Ivory?
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
ForCaleb

Post by ForCaleb »

ForCaleb

Post by ForCaleb »