Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Braxton Cook

Music forum.
YBBR

Braxton Cook

Post by YBBR »

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Julliard grad saxophonist/vocalist Braxton Cook's sophomore release. Lots of jazz fused with soul. Good stuff.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
BBG

Re: Braxton Cook

Post by BBG »

such an inspiring artist. he does it all! Always listen to him on the way to work --- HUGE FAN, bro!!!

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
YBBR

Post by YBBR »

Wow, surprised someone else digs him! Nice BBG! Have to get through his new album still. Was introduced to him last year with his release of Somewhere in Between. Which I liked quite a bit.
"Come up off your smooth talk player, this raspy. You stuck on Morse code player, this ASCII."
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

Different genres seem to be the staple these days, I'm open to anything that peaks my interest.
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!