Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Do any of you have a full on "outdoor kitchen"?

Sellingguy
***Official Gibby Award Winner - April 2019***

Re: Do any of you have a full on "outdoor kitchen"?

Post by Sellingguy »

I have my weber kettle on the deck. The big smoker is in garage. Last year I picked up a old kitchen cabinet that had a marble top. The cabinet is holding up well, but I am on the look out for a cool old metal cart/cabinet to replace it. I just wanted the marble piece. Ash bucket sits next to grill. Glad to see you calling the above set up a outdoor kitchen with that gas appliance out there.
I call mine a Grill set up!
Dale Doback

Post by Dale Doback »

Did you ever make one abe?
"Two-thirds of the world is covered by water. The other third is covered by Fred Smoot."
salamander

Post by salamander »

Abe Froman wrote: Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:51 pm How difficult would it really be to build? I'm thinking something sort of on these lines?

My father in law was a bricklayer, so I could use some sort of patio/paver stone rather than wood, or even face the exterior with stone. My yard has a concrete patio that's just a cement slab, I'm trying to think of a way to dress it up a little out there. Something like this, if done right, wouldn't have to cost so terribly much to do. :shrug:
That doesn't even look that hard. The bricks aren't even mortared nor are the concrete blocks sitting on the wood.
If you can build the wood part yourself (not that hard) you could easily make something like this.

It looks like this was designed to be moved if needed.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.