Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Smoked meat?

Donovan McNabb
***Official Gibby Award Winner February 2018***

Re: Smoked meat?

Post by Donovan McNabb »

I'm a vegetarian. Is it okay if I never visit the smoked meat section of this site? It would bother me because I'm vegetarian.
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

I just won $175 in poker :)
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
Oh Canada
***Official 2020 Froob Bracket Winner***

Post by Oh Canada »

Abe Froman wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:31 am There should be a fucking forum for this, who in the fuck is in charge here anyway?! :mrgreen:

I picked up a new smoker. Well, a new to me smoker. Barely used and $50 for a $300 electric smoker? Fuck ya! I'm cook' n a rack tomorrow, and a tenderloin that I bought just as... an excuse to spend more time smok'n if my wife is crabby... It's 12:30am and I'm drinking so the crabby is likely in full effect. Shit.

What pellets do u guys prefer? I have a quarter bag of hickory right now. Loads of apple, cherry, and mesquite chunks but that's for the old smoker...
Abe, you need a smoking and grilling board like I have on the refugee site. It’s a very popular topic for dudes.
Queen
She/Her/No penis/NOT ABE
RIP J xoxo
Donovan McNabb

Post by Donovan McNabb »

Decker23 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:47 am I just won $175 in poker :)
nice bro, grats.
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

Take it to the BBQ forum. If you haven't started one WTF are you waiting for shitpants?
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
Donovan McNabb

Post by Donovan McNabb »

Abe Froman wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:29 am
Donovan McNabb wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:36 am I'm a vegetarian. Is it okay if I never visit the smoked meat section of this site? It would bother me because I'm vegetarian.
Do you eat fish?
no!
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

How ya feelin' today Abe?
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
Donovan McNabb

Post by Donovan McNabb »

Abe - I demand you remove my posts from this thread. I only posted in it when it was on the main board. You have tricked me, and now I'm posting in the meat forum. If people in my social worker found out I posted on a BBQ forum I would be ostracized.
Donovan McNabb

Post by Donovan McNabb »

Abe Froman wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:33 pm
Donovan McNabb wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:19 pm Abe - I demand you remove my posts from this thread. I only posted in it when it was on the main board. You have tricked me, and now I'm posting in the meat forum. If people in my social worker found out I posted on a BBQ forum I would be ostracized.
Have you filled out the appropriate forms and paid the processing fee?
My lawyer is filling them out. He will fax them over to mnrubecentral's headquarters
PurpleFloyd

Post by PurpleFloyd »

Abe Froman wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:29 am
Donovan McNabb wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 12:36 am I'm a vegetarian. Is it okay if I never visit the smoked meat section of this site? It would bother me because I'm vegetarian.
Do you eat fish?
He says it smells like fish anyway.
In Kwesi we trust.
PurpleFloyd

Post by PurpleFloyd »

We needed a cooking/ smoked meat forum
:thumbsup:
In Kwesi we trust.
ILLogic

Post by ILLogic »

I smoke a lot of meat. Almost weekly. I have a masterbuilt electric smoker. I smoke Primarily birds, fish, and pork.
ive spent the last few years building up an immunity to iocane powder