***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

General topics
User avatar
cunningham
Posts: 2264
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:26 pm

Re: ***Official Gibby Award ***VOTE NOW!!!*** Thread - May 2019!!!***

Post by cunningham » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:43 pm

Abe does a great job. If you are posting tens of thousands of posts here under multiple names you need some serious help. Bits are annoying and honestly everyone should just use one name here. DH is a douche and so are a few people here that have many names.

Be honest and stand by your takes. Big deal if you are wrong. Making bits to defend your takes is petty and if you are right others out there will agree with you.

The asshole bits should all be banned. Spamming to purposely get decent posts to go to the back page is BS too. There is zero point to a few accounts. Zero. They just get people to leave. The BS spamming and bits are what killed the old place. I wish Abe would kick them all off!

User avatar
j2j
Posts: 12003
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:43 pm

Re: ***Official Gibby Award ***VOTE NOW!!!*** Thread - May 2019!!!***

Post by j2j » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 pm

cunningham wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:43 pm
Abe does a great job. If you are posting tens of thousands of posts here under multiple names you need some serious help. Bits are annoying and honestly everyone should just use one name here. DH is a douche and so are a few people here that have many names.

Be honest and stand by your takes. Big deal if you are wrong. Making bits to defend your takes is petty and if you are right others out there will agree with you.

The asshole bits should all be banned. Spamming to purposely get decent posts to go to the back page is BS too. There is zero point to a few accounts. Zero. They just get people to leave. The BS spamming and bits are what killed the old place. I wish Abe would kick them all off!
I found Abe's burner account!
"My powers are absolute and will not be questioned."
- Sir Lord Chairman J2J
2019 FroobChat PoliSpaz Mayor

President and Founder of the Sekou Doumbouya at #11 Fan Club.

User avatar
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 9452
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: ***Official Gibby Award ***VOTE NOW!!!*** Thread - May 2019!!!***

Post by HeHateMe » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:12 pm

I vote the Sekou thread in Wolves Chat for June 2019. JFC.
Asshole wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am
I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.

Joe Bag 'O Donuts
Posts: 555
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:00 pm

Re: ***Official Gibby Award ***VOTE NOW!!!*** Thread - May 2019!!!***

Post by Joe Bag 'O Donuts » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:56 pm

j2j wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:11 pm
cunningham wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:43 pm
Abe does a great job. If you are posting tens of thousands of posts here under multiple names you need some serious help. Bits are annoying and honestly everyone should just use one name here. DH is a douche and so are a few people here that have many names.

Be honest and stand by your takes. Big deal if you are wrong. Making bits to defend your takes is petty and if you are right others out there will agree with you.

The asshole bits should all be banned. Spamming to purposely get decent posts to go to the back page is BS too. There is zero point to a few accounts. Zero. They just get people to leave. The BS spamming and bits are what killed the old place. I wish Abe would kick them all off!
I found Abe's burner account!
:lol:

Dude's been spamming the exact same stupid take for months, with no end in sight, no matter how often he gets slapped down. He has zero right to say anything here.

User avatar
Keith_Morrison
Posts: 2410
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2018 11:02 am

Re: ***Official Gibby Award ***VOTE NOW!!!*** Thread - May 2019!!!***

Post by Keith_Morrison » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:08 pm

HeHateMe wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:12 pm
I vote the Sekou thread in Wolves Chat for June 2019. JFC.
Seconded.

Can stinktank and NO_MONEY share the recognition?

thinktank
Posts: 6977
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am

Re: ***Official Gibby Award ***VOTE NOW!!!*** Thread - May 2019!!!***

Post by thinktank » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:41 am

Keith_Morrison wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:08 pm
HeHateMe wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:12 pm
I vote the Sekou thread in Wolves Chat for June 2019. JFC.
Seconded.

Can stinktank and NO_MONEY share the recognition?
Um, H&M and NO_MONEY started it with 3 pages of back and forth and Bol Bol’s mock draft positioning.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23259&start=30
HeHateMe wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:41 pm
I can't help but love Bol Bol but I think he'll go in the top 10.
HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:09 am
Imagine rooting for a guy who wanted out.
-Top Love Ballwasher

SO_MONEY
Posts: 779
Joined: Fri May 11, 2018 3:13 pm

Re: ***Official Gibby Award ***VOTE NOW!!!*** Thread - May 2019!!!***

Post by SO_MONEY » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:07 am

Asshole wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:41 am
Keith_Morrison wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:08 pm
HeHateMe wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:12 pm
I vote the Sekou thread in Wolves Chat for June 2019. JFC.
Seconded.

Can stinktank and NO_MONEY share the recognition?
Um, H&M and NO_MONEY started it with 3 pages of back and forth and Bol Bol’s mock draft positioning.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23259&start=30
Grow up and own your shit! I called you out, I was drunk and didn't do it in the best of ways, but I don't regret it. Hell, I defended you yesterday... More proof you are insufferable, if now you want to attack me. Why such a dick? You can't possibly feel that small. Just saying... Have a good day and do better!

thinktank
Posts: 6977
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am

Re: ***Official Gibby Award ***VOTE NOW!!!*** Thread - May 2019!!!***

Post by thinktank » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:55 am

Yep!

Looks like there’s a new sheriff in town!

:lol:
HeHateMe wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:41 pm
I can't help but love Bol Bol but I think he'll go in the top 10.
HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:09 am
Imagine rooting for a guy who wanted out.
-Top Love Ballwasher

User avatar
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 9452
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: ***Official Gibby Award ***VOTE NOW!!!*** Thread - May 2019!!!***

Post by HeHateMe » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:25 am

Asshole wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:41 am
Keith_Morrison wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:08 pm
HeHateMe wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:12 pm
I vote the Sekou thread in Wolves Chat for June 2019. JFC.
Seconded.

Can stinktank and NO_MONEY share the recognition?
Um, H&M and NO_MONEY started it with 3 pages of back and forth and Bol Bol’s mock draft positioning.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=23259&start=30
I nominated the thread, myself included.
Asshole wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am
I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.

thinktank
Posts: 6977
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am

Re: ***Official Gibby Award ***VOTE NOW!!!*** Thread - May 2019!!!***

Post by thinktank » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:06 pm

Thrillkill should actually win.

He is HYPED about himself and his supposed NBA draft knowledge.

I bet I could find a post of his like this every day for the past month:
Thrillkill wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:40 am
Well at least you remember why I hate you you classless fuck. Any time anywhere. Anyone that know you PM me where.

By the way I don't post shit about my daughter being "sassy" like you do m you sick fuck.
It’s basketball. Lighten up.
HeHateMe wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:41 pm
I can't help but love Bol Bol but I think he'll go in the top 10.
HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:09 am
Imagine rooting for a guy who wanted out.
-Top Love Ballwasher

User avatar
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member
Posts: 9452
Joined: Tue Sep 05, 2017 1:38 pm

Re: ***Official Gibby Award ***VOTE NOW!!!*** Thread - May 2019!!!***

Post by HeHateMe » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:34 pm

Wow, boston market going down? TK and TT?
Asshole wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am
I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.

thinktank
Posts: 6977
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am

Re: ***Official Gibby Award ***VOTE NOW!!!*** Thread - May 2019!!!***

Post by thinktank » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:26 pm

HeHateMe wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:34 pm
Wow, boston market going down? TK and TT?
He needs a beer, not a brawl.
HeHateMe wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:41 pm
I can't help but love Bol Bol but I think he'll go in the top 10.
HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:09 am
Imagine rooting for a guy who wanted out.
-Top Love Ballwasher

User avatar
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 17351
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am

Re: ***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

Post by Abe Froman » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:47 pm

Advantage Keith Morrison

****************************************June Begins Here*****************************************
I made this!

User avatar
Cobey
Trouble
Posts: 6406
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: ***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

Post by Cobey » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:17 pm

June began 20 days ago, homey.

User avatar
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 17351
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am

Re: ***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

Post by Abe Froman » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:07 pm

Cobey wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:17 pm
June began 20 days ago, homey.
Then you should be well prepared.
I made this!

User avatar
Cobey
Trouble
Posts: 6406
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: ***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

Post by Cobey » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:14 pm

Abe Froman wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:07 pm
Cobey wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:17 pm
June began 20 days ago, homey.
Then you should be well prepared.
I was, I swear...but my dog ate it

User avatar
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 17351
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am

Re: ***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

Post by Abe Froman » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:15 pm

Cobey wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:14 pm
Abe Froman wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:07 pm
Cobey wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:17 pm
June began 20 days ago, homey.
Then you should be well prepared.
I was, I swear...but my dog ate it
Time to adopt a new dog.
I made this!

User avatar
Cobey
Trouble
Posts: 6406
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: ***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

Post by Cobey » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:20 pm

Abe Froman wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:15 pm
Cobey wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:14 pm
Abe Froman wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:07 pm


Then you should be well prepared.
I was, I swear...but my dog ate it
Time to adopt a new dog.
Had I started a new thread on the main page about the NBA draft that got more attention than your ***official thread***, would that have qualified me for this tournament? Because I strongly considered it for a few seconds

User avatar
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 17351
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am

Re: ***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

Post by Abe Froman » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:27 pm

Cobey wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:20 pm
Abe Froman wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:15 pm
Cobey wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:14 pm


I was, I swear...but my dog ate it
Time to adopt a new dog.
Had I started a new thread on the main page about the NBA draft that got more attention than your ***official thread***, would that have qualified me for this tournament? Because I strongly considered it for a few seconds
Nah, I would just delete your account.
I made this!

thinktank
Posts: 6977
Joined: Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:43 am

Re: ***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

Post by thinktank » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:49 pm

Abe Froman wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:47 pm
Advantage Keith Morrison

****************************************June Begins Here*****************************************
I don’t see how thrillkill’s before and after-draft tirades aren’t a slam dunk for the award.

It’s been one long, constant tirade.
HeHateMe wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:41 pm
I can't help but love Bol Bol but I think he'll go in the top 10.
HeHateMe wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:09 am
Imagine rooting for a guy who wanted out.
-Top Love Ballwasher

User avatar
Cobey
Trouble
Posts: 6406
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: ***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

Post by Cobey » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:05 pm

Asshole wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:49 pm
Abe Froman wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:47 pm
Advantage Keith Morrison

****************************************June Begins Here*****************************************
I don’t see how thrillkill’s before and after-draft tirades aren’t a slam dunk for the award.

It’s been one long, constant tirade.
Sounds quite riveting.

User avatar
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 17351
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am

Re: ***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

Post by Abe Froman » Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:32 pm

Banner day for the Gibby Award.

Doug got boxed
Keith got boxed
And now Carlos Faggan got boxed.

Who's next? I'm on a roll!!!
I made this!

User avatar
Cobey
Trouble
Posts: 6406
Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:15 pm

Re: ***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

Post by Cobey » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:38 am

Abe Froman wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 4:32 pm
Banner day for the Gibby Award.

Doug got boxed
Keith got boxed
And now Carlos Faggan got boxed.

Who's next? I'm on a roll!!!
Abe "Butter" Froman.

Image

User avatar
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 17351
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am

Re: ***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

Post by Abe Froman » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:35 am

Doug got himself assimilated, so I'm guessing we aren't going to need to got on June...
I made this!

User avatar
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 17351
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am

Re: ***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

Post by Abe Froman » Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:58 pm

Doug won June.

****July Nominations Start Here***
I made this!

User avatar
j2j
Posts: 12003
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:43 pm

Re: ***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

Post by j2j » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:53 pm

Abe making an early push for July.
"My powers are absolute and will not be questioned."
- Sir Lord Chairman J2J
2019 FroobChat PoliSpaz Mayor

President and Founder of the Sekou Doumbouya at #11 Fan Club.

User avatar
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 17351
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am

Re: ***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

Post by Abe Froman » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:14 pm

j2j wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:53 pm
Abe making an early push for July.
Go big, or go home to the box.
I made this!

User avatar
j2j
Posts: 12003
Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:43 pm

Re: ***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

Post by j2j » Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:33 pm

Abe Froman wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 7:14 pm
j2j wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:53 pm
Abe making an early push for July.
Go big, or go home to the box.
Sure thing, Carr.
"My powers are absolute and will not be questioned."
- Sir Lord Chairman J2J
2019 FroobChat PoliSpaz Mayor

President and Founder of the Sekou Doumbouya at #11 Fan Club.

User avatar
Abe Froman
***Official MNRC HOF Member***
Posts: 17351
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:30 am

Re: ***Official Gibby Award Nominations Thread - June 2019!!!***

Post by Abe Froman » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:06 pm

BBG for being a shithead... Again.
I made this!

Post Reply