Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

***Official Froob Chat Preposterous Statement Tournament Thread!!!***

A place to announce stuff
T_J

Re: ***Official Froob Chat Preposterous Statement Tournement Thread!!!***

Post by T_J »

This thread is going well.
BBG

Post by BBG »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:34 pm
BBG wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:29 pm
HeHateMe wrote: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:48 pm

Stirring the pot! :clap:
Wait, this was a troll post? :thinking:
That's what he says now, of course.
Mandatory
***Official MNRC HOF Member***

Post by Mandatory »

Quote anything from the Dumpers in PolicShat and there is your clubhouse leader.
I am a part of all whom I have met. - Alfred the Great

#BaltimoreStrong
Cobey
Trouble

Post by Cobey »

Who's winning right now?
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

Weimy, god bless ‘em, wants to know why we don’t just spring ahead an hour very year, eventually living in darkness for years on end. Forget about the correction.

weimy froob wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:33 pm i knew why they started daylight savings time already. more interested in why we have to "fall back" on november 4.
T_J

Post by T_J »

http://forum.mnrubecentral.com/viewtopi ... 4&start=30
Of course, that is balanced by the fact that McHale after 2004 couldn't make a good move to save his soul. In my opinion, McHale brilliantly ran this team for 8 years. If he would have retired after the 03-04 season people in the NBA would have considered him one of the best NBA GMs ever. Who could have predicted he would make such bad decisions after?
Mlhouse
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Bailey'sBigBoot wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:03 pm Not over their career, but right now, I think Booker is better than Curry. Did anyone see what he did last night? Insane. He was doing it last year too until he got injured.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

WOW! Maybe we should have signed Dozier before this blockbusta deal for Altuve. No, Dozier is not quite to the level of the diminutive one, but he's not that far off so I guess if Altuve gets 5 & 150 that Dozier would expect perhaps a 5 year 100 million deal. Even with this new front office and aggressive moves to date I don't see us breaking the bank for Brian, especially with numerous possible replacements in the system....

-Hornets

This has to be the winner. The whole thread is comedic gold. He even argued me calling me "negative" etc..
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
somuchyummy

Post by somuchyummy »

in one of our endless discussions about the jimmy butler saga, thrillkill said something to the effect - give me KG and Butler, and 6 guys who know how to play hard, shut up and do their job - and i'll beat any team ever, or in history. anyway, something to that effect.

so... let's play. can hardly think of a more hard-working team than this.

KG
Butler
and
cody zeller
kurt rambis
corey brewer
tony allen
patrick beverley
matthew delladova
There is little difference between the memory of a real event and the memory of a dream.
Simpson Get Lifted

Post by Simpson Get Lifted »

Abe, your spelling of the word "Tournament" has triggered me for quite some time. Thought you'd like to know. 😠
Cobey
Trouble

Post by Cobey »

somuchyummy wrote: Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:20 pm in one of our endless discussions about the jimmy butler saga, thrillkill said something to the effect - give me KG and Butler, and 6 guys who know how to play hard, shut up and do their job - and i'll beat any team ever, or in history. anyway, something to that effect.

so... let's play. can hardly think of a more hard-working team than this.

KG
Butler
and
cody zeller
kurt rambis
corey brewer
tony allen
patrick beverley
matthew delladova

Riveting.
Tony Bongwater

Post by Tony Bongwater »

I'm not even on the list? sad.
Slava Ukrijina 💙💛🇺🇦💙💛
Bob Wiley

Post by Bob Wiley »

I claimed My experiences with health care in Europe and Canada weren’t any worse than here in the US. To which BDB replied, “simply false”
"Dude, my IQ and education level is a 1,000 times more than yours. I whip everyone's ass here and they cannot hold a candle to me." mlhouse
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

First PM from Herky here:
j2j

Post by j2j »

Herky is always mad. But I would be too if I had to live in Iowa.
We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty.

***Official 2022 Froob Brackets Participant***
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Re: ***Official Froob Chat Preposterous Statement Tournament Thread!!!***

Post by Decker23 »

I nominate Sergeant Rubetube and Unfadeable21 (see sig line)
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Decker23 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:28 am I nominate Sergeant Rubetube and Unfadeable21 (see sig line)
Hasn't Sergeant Rubetube already won?
Decker23
#1 Andrew Wiggins Fan

Post by Decker23 »

cunningham wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:13 am
Decker23 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 9:28 am I nominate Sergeant Rubetube and Unfadeable21 (see sig line)
Hasn't Sergeant Rubetube already won?
Maybe. I'm not really paying attention.
"Butler gone and Wiggins with a chip on his shoulder: All Star this season potential." -Unfadeable21

"It's would you rather have Wiggins or Kyrie? I'm taking Wiggins." - Sergeant Rubetube

#1 Andrew Wiggins fan
thinktank

Post by thinktank »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:09 am Imagine rooting for a guy who wanted out.
This one is an instant classic.

:lol:
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Post by Joe Bag 'O Donuts »

Ladies and gentlemen, Cunningham in all his glory...

"I wanted Teddy to come back. I loved the kid. His throwing motion, the gloves, his chicken legs.. It cracked me up. What grabbed me was that he mentally was an amazing quarterback. He would also sit in that pocket and get destroyed to get a first down with horrible lines and receivers. Think back to that era. He had nothing and a new coach. Yet, he came so close. He got knocked out cold. Guys were cheap with him, but he rose up. 

Fuck AP getting all the credit and glory. He was a homerun hitter and didn’t give a shit about the team. He wanted his yards and contract incentives. Teddy won a lot of those games and some assholes here wanna take that away from him.

He almost won that frigid playoff game when no one else could."

😀😀😀
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:47 pm Ladies and gentlemen, Cunningham in all his glory...

"I wanted Teddy to come back. I loved the kid. His throwing motion, the gloves, his chicken legs.. It cracked me up. What grabbed me was that he mentally was an amazing quarterback. He would also sit in that pocket and get destroyed to get a first down with horrible lines and receivers. Think back to that era. He had nothing and a new coach. Yet, he came so close. He got knocked out cold. Guys were cheap with him, but he rose up. 

Fuck AP getting all the credit and glory. He was a homerun hitter and didn’t give a shit about the team. He wanted his yards and contract incentives. Teddy won a lot of those games and some assholes here wanna take that away from him.

😀😀😀
Cut and paste job there troller...
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

cunningham wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 10:28 pm
Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 6:47 pm Ladies and gentlemen, Cunningham in all his glory...

😀😀😀
Cut and paste job there troller...
GoodToGo

Post by GoodToGo »

mlhouse: “99.99999999999% of these "asylum seekers" are just illegal immigrants who are caught but have been instructed to game the system.”
Resident troll: ” Biden will either resign in disgrace or lose in 2024 because of his failures as president.”
Herky

Post by Herky »

GoodToGo wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:15 pm mlhouse: “99.99999999999% of these "asylum seekers" are just illegal immigrants who are caught but have been instructed to game the system.”
:lol: What a fuck.
RC3

Post by RC3 »

Abe Froman wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:58 pm Would someone like to organize this tournament? I seriously doubt I'm ever going to get around to it...
:lol: Yeah...you're soooooo busy.
reddish?

I will have my vengeance.
DonaldDouchebag

Post by DonaldDouchebag »

😀😀😀
Nobody else could have done what he did in that playoff loss!

😂
Like that, y'all, pop some more shit.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

DonaldDouchebag wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 8:04 pm

😀😀😀
Nobody else could have done what he did in that playoff loss!

😂
Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot »

Abe Froman wrote: Sun Jan 12, 2020 7:58 pm Would someone like to organize this tournament? I seriously doubt I'm ever going to get around to it...
You're trying to win the fucking tournament right here!
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

Slap Shot wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:37 pm
You're trying to win the fucking tournament right here!
Burn :lol:
RC3

Post by RC3 »

:naners:
reddish?

I will have my vengeance.