Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Battle of the 1st Rounders: Jaire Alexander vs Mike Hughes

Sarge

Re: Battle of the 1st Rounders: Jaire Alexander vs Mike Hughes

Post by Sarge »

snicker wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:10 pm Alexander had an interception that was called back by thebogus roughing the passer call on Matthews.

:lol:

Instant carmel's gonna get you...knock you right off your feet ~ J. Lennon
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

IT SHOULD ONLY COUNT IF IT HAPPENS TO AARON!
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

TSCHMACK
52 MINUTES AGO
No the refs were not bad on both teams

the Rodgers roughing was weak so there’s your one call

The Matthews roughing was a joke. Game was over with the pick - So it shouldn’t be a penalty because Green Bay intercepted the pass?

The Graham Non PI call was a joke - That was a missed call

The Adams Non Pi call in the EZ under 2 minutes was a joke - That was no penalty

The hold that wiped out a GB touchdown was bad - He fucking tackled him. Several missed holds on both teams, that one was blatant

And one that wasn’t mentioned was the kickoff return after GB went up 8. The Minnesota returner never kneeled and tossed the ball to the ref should have been live ball and safety - Hughes got the ball back. Corrente even addressed that play after the game

Yeah, I guess the calls evened out LMFAO

Okay, Homer Bob.
IHATEGB

Post by IHATEGB »

-Jaymo- wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:16 pm
snicker wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:10 pm Alexander had an interception that was called back by the bogus roughing the passer call on Matthews.

Jesus Christ

Crosby made that regulation field goal after Zimmer called time out! Packers win!
no chit eh
crack me up

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by minnemike »

Sarge wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:19 pm
snicker wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:10 pm Alexander had an interception that was called back by thebogus roughing the passer call on Matthews.

Instant carmel's gonna get you...knock you right off your feet ~ J. Lennon
I always thought he was singing instant car mall. So cool. I love Carmel. Delish.
salamander

Post by salamander »

-Jaymo- wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 7:47 pm

TSCHMACK
52 MINUTES AGO
No the refs were not bad on both teams

the Rodgers roughing was weak so there’s your one call

The Matthews roughing was a joke. Game was over with the pick - So it shouldn’t be a penalty because Green Bay intercepted the pass?

The Graham Non PI call was a joke - That was a missed call

The Adams Non Pi call in the EZ under 2 minutes was a joke - That was no penalty

The hold that wiped out a GB touchdown was bad - He fucking tackled him. Several missed holds on both teams, that one was blatant

And one that wasn’t mentioned was the kickoff return after GB went up 8. The Minnesota returner never kneeled and tossed the ball to the ref should have been live ball and safety - Hughes got the ball back. Corrente even addressed that play after the game

Yeah, I guess the calls evened out LMFAO

Okay, Homer Bob.
There were some terrible non calls early. Overall, the refs screwed both teams pretty evenly though.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
salamander

Post by salamander »

snicker wrote: Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:10 pm Alexander had an interception that was called back by the bogus roughing the passer call on Matthews.
And he also gave up the game tying TD pass to Theilen.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
tbgh

Post by tbgh »

:lol: :lol:

INJURIES!!
Put 'er in the ole vise.
salamander

Post by salamander »

tbgh wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:23 am

:lol: :lol:

INJURIES!!
He forgot about Alexander giving up the TD to Theilen.
snicker

Post by snicker »

Whelp, I guess we know now who will end up with the better overall statistics after season 1: #sosorryaboutyourkneeMikeHughes.
tbgh

Post by tbgh »

snicker wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:45 pm Whelp, I guess we know now who will end up with the better overall statistics after season 1: #sosorryaboutyourkneeMikeHughes.
packer fans celebrating injuries. Disgusting.

Maybe the league will make a rule change to protect our player. Maybe if he whines enough and us Purple fans cause enough drama... It could happen!
Put 'er in the ole vise.
snicker

Post by snicker »

Yeah, vikings fans NEVER celebrate injuries to Packers players. Please.......
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

snicker wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:27 pm Yeah, vikings fans NEVER celebrate injuries to Packers players. Please.......
How’s that big Mohamed Wilkerson signing working out for the packers?
A Kickass Offense

Post by A Kickass Offense »

-Jaymo- wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:33 pm
snicker wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:27 pm Yeah, vikings fans NEVER celebrate injuries to Packers players. Please.......
How’s that big Mohamed Wilkerson signing working out for the packers?
It's become commonplace for Packer fans simply to refer to Wilkerson as "Mo" so as to not remind everybody that he is Muslim.
snicker

Post by snicker »

And here's kickassoffense classing things up by bringing religion into the discussion. You viking fans own this guy. He's one of yours........
A Kickass Offense

Post by A Kickass Offense »

snicker wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:52 pm And here's kickassoffense classing things up by bringing religion into the discussion. You viking fans own this guy. He's one of yours........
LULZ! You mad bro?!

There would be nothing to bring up if all the internet memes I saw all summer didn't simply refer to him as "Mo"

That's not on me. I'm just calling a spade a spade son.

Besides, we can't all be as enlightened as you and "class" things up by declaring victory in a thread because one of the players is out for the season due to injury.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

snicker wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:52 pm And here's kickassoffense classing things up by bringing religion into the discussion. You viking fans own this guy. He's one of yours........
Awwweeee.....you want to make fun of injuries but are offended by religion.

#butmuhfeewings
tbgh

Post by tbgh »

I don't know about Viking fans, but I know I don't celebrate them. Especially because you all are so fucking whiny that every time one of yours gets hurt, prayers are said, and sometimes rules change to the detriment of the league.

Also, my career in this room has taught me that only packer injuries even matter.

As for Viking fans, we don't believe we are better than other fans. We aren't sanctimonious pricks that claim to be one thing, but are clearly not that thing at all. That's packer fans. So hateable.
Put 'er in the ole vise.
tbgh

Post by tbgh »

And now packer fans have to own you. Making fun of an injured guy...
Put 'er in the ole vise.
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

Since Hughes is done for the year, Alexander has big shoes to fill.
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
Simpson Get Lifted

Post by Simpson Get Lifted »

Snicker's on quite a roll.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Snicker really hit below the belt.

It makes me SICK a grown man would wish for injuries. DISGUSTING!

I am without words right now.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

snicker wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:45 pm Whelp, I guess we know now who will end up with the better overall statistics after season 1: #sosorryaboutyourkneeMikeHughes.
Jesus Christ packer fans are always disgusting human beings. It's bad enough they do sex to animals and their own family and they celebrate Viking players injuries.

When AP shredded his knee in 2011, I honestly was so disgusted by all the packer fans celebrating the fact he might not fully return to the NFL. His knee got better but packer fans never change. Just disgusting people as a whole.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
laX

Post by laX »

how's his acl doing? i know jaire is recovering from groins
i was hoping to see some gifs of people shitting
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

laX wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:06 am how's his acl doing? i know jaire is recovering from groins
It’s gone. He’s going to borrow one from AP’s son and suit up for the Saint’s game in two weeks.
gopack

Post by gopack »

This is a really silly thread. Speaking of defensive backs, how many viking fans think Trey "big bust" Waynes is actually good?
tbgh

Post by tbgh »

gopack wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:11 pm This is a really silly thread. Speaking of defensive backs, how many viking fans think Trey "big bust" Waynes is actually good?
It doesn’t matter that you were wrong in the first place. Just keep saying it to make it true. Calling anyone a big bust before the halfway mark of one season is just an awful take. Continuing the narrative even after that player has proven to be adequate is just. Well it’s classic gopack.

Do you even remember his game sealing pick against arod two years ago? He started for the number one d in the league. F it you dipshits tried claiming Harrison Smith was not good. That’s how bad you dolts are at trolling.
Put 'er in the ole vise.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

gopack wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:11 pm This is a really silly thread. Speaking of defensive backs, how many viking fans think Trey "big bust" Waynes is actually good?
Do you think he would start for the packers?
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

Hughes is done for the year, Packer fans should have high hopes.
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
salamander

Post by salamander »

-
Last edited by salamander on Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.