Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Yikes!

-Jaymo-

Yikes!

Post by -Jaymo- »

Sarge

Re: Yikes!

Post by Sarge »

Packner fans refuse to see this.

I'd also like to see someone in the media call him out for his tendency to throw off his back foot and how that relates to his inaccuracy. He was doing this last year too.
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

When Aaron has been so good for so long that we have now used our top 2 to 3 picks on defense for the last five years, that will eventually take its toll.

Our WR's after Adam's (a 2nd rd pick in 2014) are terrible. We could also use a top TE. We never really replaced Finely. A mismatch at TE would be huge.

Now that were more active in FA, I hope we can fix the offense a little next year to compliment the draft.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Chuck North wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:33 pm When Aaron has been so good for so long that we have now used our top 2 to 3 picks on defense for the last five years, that will eventually take its toll.

Our WR's after Adam's (a 2nd rd pick in 2014) are terrible. We could also use a top TE. We never really replaced Finely. A mismatch at TE would be huge.

Now that were more active in FA, I hope we can fix the offense a little next year to compliment the draft.
There are stats that have shown GB WRs are #1 in the league at getting separation.

Aaron now needs all star talent around him to succeed? Yikes! He makes a fortune and it's hard o pay anyone else.

He's been mediocre since 2016.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Chuck North wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:33 pm When Aaron has been so good for so long that we have now used our top 2 to 3 picks on defense for the last five years, that will eventually take its toll.

Kirk makes it happen with a 5th rounder, an UDFA from North Mankato Vo-Tech and really slow lumbering TE.
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:09 pm

There are stats that have shown GB WRs are #1 in the league at getting separation.

Aaron now needs all star talent around him to succeed? Yikes! He makes a fortune and it's hard o pay anyone else.

Can you please provide those stats and that link? I dont believe that for a second. Outside of Adams, the packers WR core is pedestrian as fuck. Lazard is a #4 WR on any other team outside the Packers, thats it. If I am wrong, I am wrong. I just need to see the data to back up that.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:49 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:09 pm

Can you please provide those stats and that link? I dont believe that for a second. Outside of Adams, the packers WR core is pedestrian as fuck. Lazard is a #4 WR on any other team outside the Packers, thats it. If I am wrong, I am wrong. I just need to see the data to back up that.
You will have to look. I saw it though posted on Packer reddit. This was in the beginning.of December or so. It may have chamged some. I know I read it because I brought it up to my Packer buddy and he said he read it too and said "Doesn't matter with Allison, he can't catch it anyway"

It was some PFF stat or something of that nature.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Here is a very good article from acme packer about Rodgers posted just a week ago.

The guy has been flat out bad. I watch the Packer games. He isn't the same right now.

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/by-t ... -struggles
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Den Den

Post by Den Den »

really really enjoying this new "Aron Rogers" meme

Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Is this during a TV timeout? :lol:

JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

Yikes!
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

Sarge wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:29 pm Packner fans refuse to see this.

I'd also like to see someone in the media call him out for his tendency to throw off his back foot and how that relates to his inaccuracy. He was doing this last year too.
:lol:
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.