Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

2019 NFL Kickoff Game - Packers @ Bears

-Jaymo-

Re: 2019 NFL Kickoff Game - Packers @ Bears

Post by -Jaymo- »

:lol:

The Bears were driving for the tying or possible winning score in the final two minutes of the game according to all of Chuckle’s “news sites”.

“Vikings fans checked out once they knew the game was over.” paraphrasing chuckles....(big word. look it up)

17 punts
20 penalties

“Viking fans checked out when they knew it was over.” paraphrasing chuckles....(big word. look it up)
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

Chuck North wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:54 am
Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:41 am
packfaninvikeland wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:27 am Damn.. Viking fans abandoned this thread fast when the Packers were headed for the W. Funny how that works around here. I cant wait to see how our D plays against a tougher offense in Minnesota next week. But, Cousins gotta Cousins.
Headed for the win? Either team could have won the entire game. The thread was abandoned because the boring ass terrible football game was unwatchable. I'm glad that game got you excited about your team's chances though.
You're not a very good liar Joe, or maybe just that ignorant? Everyone knows when it became obvious the Bears weren't going dominate the game and the Packers were heading towards a possible win, the giddy purple fans logged off and had nothing to say.

Believe me, if the Bears were in a comfortable lead, this thread would have been 10 pages of giddiness, giggles and cupping the carrot.

You're pretty good Chuck at calling Vikings fans out for exactly what Packer fans do. At the conclusion of last nights game there were 11 people logged in to this forum. How many of those do you think were Packer fans? Lol

Rest assured, if the Pack had lost, you wouldn't be in here this morning. That's a guarantee.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
laX

Post by laX »

promising start - i really like this defense
especially those smiths and savage - amazing what some smart investments do for a squad
ken clark is a beast. i hope he gets paid before everyone figures that out
for an offensive guru with a top 3 qb, color me unimpressed, even if it was against a good defense
i was hoping to see some gifs of people shitting
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

This game could have went either way with a few breaks. Bears had some drops and just missed on some deep sideline throws that were completed but out of bounds. The Rodgers TD was thrown up for grabs and could have easily been intercepted.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

The Flying Sendejo wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:18 am

Rest assured, if the Pack had lost, you wouldn't be in here this morning. That's a guarantee.
That's so stupid ridiculous. I would expect it from a newbie, but you know I show up for every loss if I'm around.

I've never run after the game or the next day. You know that. You sound like SMR.
Offsides 97 defense

Chuck North wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:43 am

That's so stupid ridiculous. I would expect it from a newbie, but you know I show up for every loss if I'm around.

I've never run after the game or the next day. You know that. You sound like SMR.
You wouldn't Chuck and you know it. Might have dropped in with some stupid remark, but not all uppity like you are today. You know the difference.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Jack Hoff

Post by Jack Hoff »

Chuck North wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:43 am

Jack Hoff

Post by Jack Hoff »

-Jaymo- wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 10:06 am :lol:

The Bears were driving for the tying or possible winning score in the final two minutes of the game according to all of Chuckle’s “news sites”.

“Vikings fans checked out once they knew the game was over.” paraphrasing chuckles....(big word. look it up)

17 punts
20 penalties

“Viking fans checked out when they knew it was over.” paraphrasing chuckles....(big word. look it up)
That was one ugly football game yet the packer cult here thinks they just won the Super Bowl :humper:
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Did Gary Rashan sack any asses last night?

From the "highlights-lol", I will say the Packner D looks faster, more athletic with this new blood.

I am shocked the Bears had Mitch Nabisco dropping back to pass, what...53 times...in a 10-3 ball game.

Now that the "B" teams have gotten their Thursday afternoon game out of the way, it's time for the varsity teams to play!
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Offsides 97 defense

Sarge wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:19 pm Did Gary Rashan sack any asses last night?

From the "highlights-lol", I will say the Packner D looks faster, more athletic with this new blood.

I am shocked the Bears had Mitch Nabisco dropping back to pass, what...53 times...in a 10-3 ball game.

Now that the "B" teams have gotten their Thursday afternoon game out of the way, it's time for the varsity teams to play!
It's week 1. They'll be back to thong ball by week 3.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Gary Rashan must have sat out last night. Don’t see his name on the stat sheet anywhere.
laX

Post by laX »

-Jaymo- wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 1:56 pm Gary Rashan must have sat out last night. Don’t see his name on the stat sheet anywhere.
6 snaps....
i was hoping to see some gifs of people shitting
minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by minnemike »

Look like we have a plan with how to defend the Bears....

minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by minnemike »

I think the Bears are done... flash in the pan?

vikesbumeout
***Official Gibby Award Winner - August 2018***

Post by vikesbumeout »

Watching replay....game sucks arse.
Liberals are always so confident in their ideas until history meets up with them
vikesbumeout
***Official Gibby Award Winner - August 2018***

Post by vikesbumeout »

Watching replay....game sucks arse.
Liberals are always so confident in their ideas until history meets up with them
salamander

Post by salamander »

Chuck North wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:50 am
Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:03 am
Chuck North wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 7:54 am

You're not a very good liar Joe, or maybe just that ignorant? Everyone knows when it became obvious the Bears weren't going dominate the game and the Packers were heading towards a possible win, the giddy purple fans logged off and had nothing to say.

Believe me, if the Bears were in a comfortable lead, this thread would have been 10 pages of giddiness, giggles and cupping the carrot.
Yeah, nah, prob just a really boring game that I was done with after the first half. The point remains Chuck, people didn't abandon the thread because the Packers were lighting the Bears up, which is what numbnuts was trying to say.
Headed for the win = lighting the Bears up by Joe Bag O Donuts

The fact is purple fans disappeared when there was nothing to laugh at the Packers about, because they were actually wining on the road against the vaunted Bears. It doesn't matter why you claim you lost interest. We're talking about all the purple posters here.
It was a 1 possession game all game. And boring as fuck. I stuck around until the interception but almost flipped it off like 4 times because of how boring it was.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

minnemike wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:08 pm I think the Bears are done... flash in the pan?

Last 7 games??

Would that include the Bears ass kicking over the purple in Week 17 in minnesota when the viklings were playing for their playoff lives and the Bears were playing for absolutely nothing?

Spoiler:
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Chuck North wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:17 am
minnemike wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 4:08 pm I think the Bears are done... flash in the pan?

Last 7 games??

Would that include the Bears ass kicking over the purple in Week 17 in minnesota when the viklings were playing for their playoff lives and the Bears were playing for absolutely nothing?

Spoiler:

You mean the game where he was 18 for 26, 163 yards, an 85.9 rating, and 0 TDS?

Yeah, I think it would include that.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

And what were the stats of your 84 million dollar man?

-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Chuck North wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:28 pm And what were the stats of your 84 million dollar man?

Suddenly off of Trubisky. Weird.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

-Jaymo- wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:50 pm
Chuck North wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:28 pm And what were the stats of your 84 million dollar man?

Suddenly off of Trubisky. Weird.
Not off of Trubisky. It's a direct correlation.

If Trib was sh*t in a meaningless game on the road, what was Kurk when the playoffs were on the line?

Spoiler:
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Chuck North wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:59 pm
Not off of Trubisky.

Lol. Of course you’re not.

Whatabout Cousins?!?!?

Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Look at him swerve and dance.

He knows Trubisky is sh*t and Cousin's isn't much better (when it's a big game). He can't bear to look at it!

-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Yep. Certainly not off Trubisky!

:box:
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

But, point made for the win!

...again.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Shhhhhhh....

You lost.

Again.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

pffft

It's getting so boring making you look foolish. Like taking candy from a blind baby with no arms.
Herky

Post by Herky »

Chuck North wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:12 pm pffft

It's getting so boring making you look foolish. Like taking candy from a blind baby with no arms.
Jesus you suck at just about everything Chuck.

Get that brat out of your ass.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Herky wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:20 pm
Chuck North wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:12 pm pffft

Jesus you suck at just about everything Chuck.

Get that brat out of your ass.
You just follow me around because I told you I'd vote for Trump.

Now you're all butt hurt and looking for my posts.