Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Ooooofff!!!!

-Jaymo-

Ooooofff!!!!

Post by -Jaymo- »

Obi-Wan

Re: Ooooofff!!!!

Post by Obi-Wan »

2/6 who voted Packers have played for Packers or have family members that played for them.

(6 votes: Filice, Gbajabiamila, Jones, Schein, Sessler, Thomas)
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Oooo this will piss off Rodgers. How DARE they disrespect him and his team?

This will light a fire in his belly. He'll show them! If the field conditions aren't kinda damp that is.
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
salamander

Post by salamander »

Sarge wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:22 pm Oooo this will piss off Rodgers. How DARE they disrespect him and his team?

This will light a fire in his belly. He'll show them! If the field conditions aren't kinda damp that is.
And they can't defend the deep pass. Then Rodgers will show them!
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Post by Joe Bag 'O Donuts »

Sarge wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:22 pm Oooo this will piss off Rodgers. How DARE they disrespect him and his team?

:lol:
"I can laugh at myself and have fun. I am a fun guy. And an extremely confident guy."
~Jtran
Gork

Post by Gork »

but with a couple of good breaks, the Vikes should end up on top.

Such a staaacked team needs breaks? :o :o :o :o :o :o

Last year, Kirk Cousins wasn't quite the guy a lot of people expected him to be

"I don't want Cousins anywhere near this team! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Gork wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:54 pm but with a couple of good breaks, the Vikes should end up on top.

"I don't want Cousins anywhere near this team! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you just saying what pops into your head, and do you have a way to verbalize the carnival music as well?
"I can laugh at myself and have fun. I am a fun guy. And an extremely confident guy."
~Jtran
Gork

Post by Gork »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:15 pm
Gork wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:54 pm but with a couple of good breaks, the Vikes should end up on top.

Are you just saying what pops into your head, and do you have a way to verbalize the carnival music as well?
I take it you didn’t read the link Jinglenuts posted.
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Gork wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:19 pm

Yes, I did, and didn't see anything remotely close to "I don't want Cousins anywhere near this team". But admittedly, it's hard to tell what's going on in that mess of laughy heads and halfway quoted sentences.
~Jtran
Gork

Post by Gork »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:37 pm

Yes, I did, and didn't see anything remotely close to "I don't want Cousins anywhere near this team". But admittedly, it's hard to tell what's going on in that mess of laughy heads and halfway quoted sentences.
That was a quote from the OP when Kirkly became a FA. Get with the program.

Proud member of the RFP!

Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Gork wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:04 am
Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:37 pm
That was a quote from the OP when Kirkly became a FA. Get with the program.
So, you have 2 sentences from the article, one comment from the OP, one from yourself, a bunch of laughy heads, and one quotation mark. Nonw of which are denoted as such. Which program should I get with, your Occupational Therapy program?
~Jtran
gopack

Post by gopack »

Just say no to predictions. Remember when the vikings were supposed to go to the Super Bowl last year.
Herky

Post by Herky »

Did you just have a stroke?
Gork

Post by Gork »

Viking fans are the funniest people on the internets! :lol:

Proud member of the RFP!

Herky

Post by Herky »

Gork wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:46 am Viking fans are the funniest people on the internets! :lol:
Nothing is funnier than grown adults wearing a piece of cheese on their head.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Herky wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:54 am
Gork wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:46 am Viking fans are the funniest people on the internets! :lol:
True that's why I don't. Do you where horns and braids?

Proud member of the RFP!

Herky

Post by Herky »

Gork wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:01 am
Herky wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:54 am
True that's why I don't. Do you where horns and braids?
Nope. Not my thing.
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

The stupidity never ends in packler town, haha.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."