Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Bigger pussy?

Herky

Bigger pussy?

Post by Herky »

Chuck North or snicker?
FLYING_FINN'SSIDEKICK

Re: Bigger pussy?

Post by FLYING_FINN'SSIDEKICK »

Hmmm this is a tough question , I'm going to say Chuck!!???
Bogey Bob

Post by Bogey Bob »

It has to be snicker. I mean, it’s janelson38 in hiding.

Honorable mention for Senor Smoke.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Does challenging people to a fight at Packer pep rally make you more of a pussy or less?
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Obi-Wan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:33 am Does challenging people to a fight at Packer pep rally make you more of a pussy or less?
I think it makes you tough.

I don't want to be beat up by a middle aged man "Blacked out" on a 6er of Mikes.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Herky

Post by Herky »

Obi-Wan wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:33 am Does challenging people to a fight at Packer pep rally make you more of a pussy or less?
Nothing says Tough like a room full of bratwurst asses drinking Miller High Life and farting like hippos.
A Kickass Offense

Post by A Kickass Offense »

HAHA! I almost forgot about that one.

Imagine that, a bunch of Packer fans in a bar in Minneapolis, in the shadow of US Bank stadium acting as though the Viking fans in the area were the real intruders?

Didn't someone here accept his challenge and when push came to shove as far as setting up a specific time or something he pussed out?
Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot »

This guy:
Herky

Post by Herky »

Bogey Bob wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:41 am It has to be snicker. I mean, it’s janelson38 in hiding.

Honorable mention for Senor Smoke.
JaNelson is back? I remember when he used to talk about owning a business and having a family. They someone that knew him posted a link to he father’s business where it showed he was just in charge of payroll. It’s was also told that he was single and lived in a house that his Dad owned.

Poor Jan. If he is really snicker then he is the biggest pussy.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Post by Joe Bag 'O Donuts »

Check out @RobDemovsky’s Tweet:

All of these guys.
"I can laugh at myself and have fun. I am a fun guy. And an extremely confident guy."
~Jtran
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

13 titles. Count them. 13 motherfuckin titles.
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:11 pm Check out @RobDemovsky’s Tweet:

All of these guys.
Cripes. These guys have hardly played any preseason. Rodgers hasn't played at all. New offense and HC, YIKES!!

This could get ugly.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

Cousins is about as pussy as it gets. Christ almighty make a play out of nothing just once.
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.
Jack Hoff

Post by Jack Hoff »

JPM wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:53 pm 13 titles. Count them. 13 motherfuckin titles.
And you weren’t a fan when they won any of them you fucking fraud :lol:
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Post by Joe Bag 'O Donuts »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:53 pm
Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:11 pm Check out @RobDemovsky’s Tweet:

All of these guys.
Cripes. These guys have hardly played any preseason. Rodgers hasn't played at all. New offense and HC, YIKES!!

This could get ugly.
Correct Tube. Plus, it looks as if the inmates are running the asylum over there. Prob rebelling against the new guy.
"I can laugh at myself and have fun. I am a fun guy. And an extremely confident guy."
~Jtran
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Two square feet of turf aren’t up to the packlers standards, they sit eleventeen starters. :roll:
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

Garbage field designed to get more Packer players injured. Typical NFL. 80 yard field for an NFL game. What a fucking joke.
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Well, next week is a home game for the Pack. No excuses there, except I'm sure Rodgers will come up with something in order not to play.
"Ass gout coach. Not going out there. Plus, the Chiefs helmets are distractingly red today."
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:12 am Garbage field designed to get more Packer players injured. Typical NFL. 80 yard field for an NFL game. What a fucking joke.
Green Bay Marshmallows

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... oblem-was/
Gork

Post by Gork »

Nice to see that Pedmo isn’t banned here too! :thumbsup:

Bores 10-6 Pack 9-7. Vikes 4-12 Loins 3-13
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
salamander

Post by salamander »

-Jaymo- wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:38 am
packfaninvikeland wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:12 am Garbage field designed to get more Packer players injured. Typical NFL. 80 yard field for an NFL game. What a fucking joke.
Green Bay Marshmallows

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... oblem-was/

Maybe it was Rodgers leadership and not McCarthy that turned the team into a super soft team.
Now we find out the Packers whined to get the field dimensions changed and then refused to play on it after they got their way? Wow.
“The field, I don’t know that was all about,” Gruden said, via NBCSportsBayArea.com. “We thought the field was perfectly fine.”

Gruden made clear that it was the Packers, not the Raiders, who insisted on changing the field dimensions.

“I’m not going to make a big deal about the field. We like the field. We thought the field was perfectly ready to roll. You’d have to ask Green Bay about that,” Gruden said.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Herky

Post by Herky »

:lol: You can’t make it up!
salamander

Post by salamander »

80 yard field because the Packers demanded it. Then when they got there way they refused to play.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.