Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Rodgers the jackass

salamander

Rodgers the jackass

Post by salamander »

Once again, Rodgers proves he's a douchebag of epic proportions.

He fanboys to get on Game of Thrones then rips the show because it didn't go the way he wanted. I wonder if he cried a little too, about not getting his way?

Let's all take a walk down memory lane and discuss all the examples of Rodgers being a jackass.
Last edited by salamander on Wed May 22, 2019 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
salamander

Re: Rodgers the jackass

Post by salamander »

Remember when Aaron Rodgers didn't even call to see if his own mother was OK during massive wildfires in her area? All because of a silly family feud.

He literally gave zero shits about his own mother potentially being dead.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Exhibit A on the trash heap this place has become.
salamander

Post by salamander »

Chuck North wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:08 am Exhibit A on the trash heap this place has become.
It'll be ok Chuck. Keep posting in a "trash heap" though.
B-Town

Post by B-Town »

Chuck North wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:08 am Exhibit A on the trash heap this place has become.
:lol:

This is much worse than your deer murder thread...
Dayman, Fighter of the Nightman.

Stup up, Abe!
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

LeFluer hasn’t called one fucking play yet and Rodgers is already talking about how he’ll put “his” stamp on it....i.e., “I’ll run the plays I want to run.”

What an absolute tool.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

-Jaymo- wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:45 pm LeFluer hasn’t called one fucking play yet and Rodgers is already talking about how he’ll put “his” stamp on it....i.e., “I’ll run the plays I want to run.”

What an absolute tool.
Ouch!

They should have prolonged his contract into this summer. Said it last year at this time.. He should of been traded this summer.

He's declining and a head case. I don't think the Packers can pull it together in time. Could of built their team with a trade.

This will go down like Dan Marino's final year's in Miami. BOOK IT!
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

salamander wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:00 am Remember when Aaron Rodgers didn't even call to see if his own mother was OK during massive wildfires in her area? All because of a silly family feud.

Athletes are not role models, Rodgers is a prime example.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

Very true.

Still doesn't explain why Packer fans wade through three different formats to follow this place.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

Has an opinion (That most GOT fans agree with) so that makes him a jackass... :lol: And Viking fans wonder why this place is what it is now. Also, complaining about Packer fans being here but you all migrated to a Packer forum. Well dont let the truth get in the way of your stupidity and contradictions. Nothing new.
Jack Hoff

Post by Jack Hoff »

Then leave. That would improve this place ten fold
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

You surprised? Rodgers has a history of stabbing everyone in the back:
Parents
Brother
Kevin Lansfli
Mike McCarthy
Teammates
GOT
laX

Post by laX »

Obi-Wan wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:37 am You surprised? Rodgers has a history of stabbing everyone in the back:
Parents
Brother
Kevin Lansfli
Mike McCarthy
Teammates
GOT

what?

i was hoping to see some gifs of people shitting
DonaldDouchebag

Post by DonaldDouchebag »

salamander wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:57 am Once again, Rodgers proves he's a douchebag of epic proportions.

He fanboys to get on Game of Thrones then rips the show because it didn't go the way he wanted. I wonder if he cried a little too, about not getting his way?

Let's all take a walk down memory lane and discuss all the examples of Rodgers being a jackass.
That show was a fucking disaster down the home stretch with plot holes, loose ends galore, terrible pacing, and such laughable resolutions that anyone with a brain could see it. Even the cast members had trouble hiding their disapproval with the horrendous nosedive this program took.
Like that, y'all, pop some more shit.
Jack Hoff

Post by Jack Hoff »

RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Lulz. ShAaron drinks his beer like a woman.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Style

Post by Style »

What a sissy!
“Juiceless = useless” - Pat Fitzgerald
salamander

Post by salamander »

PurpleHaze wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:24 pm
salamander wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:00 am Remember when Aaron Rodgers didn't even call to see if his own mother was OK during massive wildfires in her area? All because of a silly family feud.

Athletes are not role models, Rodgers is a prime example.
Agreed.
salamander

Post by salamander »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:21 pm Has an opinion (That most GOT fans agree with) so that makes him a jackass... :lol: And Viking fans wonder why this place is what it is now. Also, complaining about Packer fans being here but you all migrated to a Packer forum. Well dont let the truth get in the way of your stupidity and contradictions. Nothing new.

#Truth #Stupidity #Constradictions #NothingNew ?

Lots of random buzzwords you used there.
salamander

Post by salamander »

DonaldDouchebag wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 12:57 pm
salamander wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 8:57 am Once again, Rodgers proves he's a douchebag of epic proportions.

That show was a fucking disaster down the home stretch with plot holes, loose ends galore, terrible pacing, and such laughable resolutions that anyone with a brain could see it. Even the cast members had trouble hiding their disapproval with the horrendous nosedive this program took.
It was a disaster and I never said it wasn't but to get on the show then turn around and stab them in the back?
That's just the kind of guy he is.
Last edited by salamander on Fri May 24, 2019 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
salamander

Post by salamander »

Jack Hoff wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 12:24 pm :lol:

:lol: Look at that girl to the right just laugh at him like he failed. :lol:
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

salamander wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 1:33 pm

:lol: Look at that girl to the right just laugh at him like he failed. :lol:
Rodgers boyfriend is sitting behind the girl.
Jimtown guy

Post by Jimtown guy »

I don’t care, that’s hilarious
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:21 pm Has an opinion (That most GOT fans agree with) so that makes him a jackass... :lol: And Viking fans wonder why this place is what it is now. Also, complaining about Packer fans being here but you all migrated to a Packer forum. Well dont let the truth get in the way of your stupidity and contradictions. Nothing new.
This isnt a Packer forum, you dipshit.
packfaninvikeland

bubu dubu. wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 11:17 am
I was talking about the Packer forum that most of the Viking dolts here went to, you idiot. Try to keep up next time before commenting.
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:13 pm
I was talking about the Packer forum that most of the Viking dolts here went to, you idiot. Try to keep up next time before commenting.
You are like the human version of irony. Blasting Viking fans for visiting a Packers forum, and here you are on a Vikings forum. :lol:
packfaninvikeland

bubu dubu. wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:15 pm

You are like the human version of irony. Blasting Viking fans for visiting a Packers forum, and here you are on a Vikings forum. :lol:
Well I guess you cant read as well as comprehend context. I said in my original statement Viking fans complain we are here, yet they went over to a Packer forum. You seriously cant be this stupid, can you? Nevermind dont answer that, might get light headed or pass out trying to think.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 1:33 am

Well I guess you cant read as well as comprehend context. I said in my original statement Viking fans complain we are here, yet they went over to a Packer forum. You seriously cant be this stupid, can you? Nevermind dont answer that, might get light headed or pass out trying to think.
Has ShAaron finished that beer yet?

Bwahahahaa
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Sun May 26, 2019 1:33 am

You are literally what you are trying to argue. Complaining about Vikings fans going to a Packers forum, but here you are, a Packers fan in a Vikings forum...how do you not get this? How pathetic and stupid of you.
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

Exhibit B. You're a willing participant. :roll:
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!