Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Monday, September 16 2019

RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Monday, September 16 2019

Post by RubeTube »

The headlines will read....

"Offense stalls again as Packers slide to 0-2"

LaFem will be talking about "Working out kinks" to his new offense.

You will hear the words "Sputtering" more than you would like.

#ColdSeptemberRain

#8-8

#TheFearOfAPoorStartIsPalpable
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Re: Monday, September 16 2019

Post by RubeTube »

Early this morning, I was awoken by my gut rumbling and a trip to the pot.

The loaf was shaped in a busted up G and it made me think of your football team.

Can LeFem fix it before Shaaron is shot? Short answer is no. Time to flush it like your 19 season.

#HopesCrushed

#ASeasonOfAngst
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
laX

Post by laX »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:03 am Early this morning, I was awoken by my gut rumbling and a trip to the pot.

The loaf was shaped in a busted up G and it made me think of your football team.

Can LeFem fix it before Shaaron is shot? Short answer is no. Time to flush it like your 19 season.

#HopesCrushed

#ASeasonOfAngst
teh tube,

i like you and all, but we all know how stuff like this ends. always.

love, lax
i was hoping to see some gifs of people shitting
salamander

Post by salamander »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 5:03 am Early this morning, I was awoken by my gut rumbling and a trip to the pot.

#HopesCrushed

#ASeasonOfAngst
This is a very vivid story. You should think about being an author. You paint the most majestic of pictures.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Probably need more Bears fans in here, otherwise this place is going to die. Packer fans are in hiding until they start winning again.
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

Obi-Wan wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:56 pm Probably need more Bears fans in here, otherwise this place is going to die. Packer fans are in hiding until they start winning again.
There is like 3-4 Packer fans here. Sorry we dont respond to every lame attempt at a post. Christ, it's amazing how dumb some of you are. This place is dead because you guys have the same talking points for the past 5-6 years. Try being more creative.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

I was considering giving this thread a mercy post, but then thought no, it's even too assinine for that.

Hope this helps.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Post by Joe Bag 'O Donuts »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:24 am
Obi-Wan wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:56 pm Probably need more Bears fans in here, otherwise this place is going to die. Packer fans are in hiding until they start winning again.
There is like 3-4 Packer fans here. Sorry we dont respond to every lame attempt at a post. Christ, it's amazing how dumb some of you are. This place is dead because you guys have the same talking points for the past 5-6 years. Try being more creative.
Bullshit. This place has been dead since the moment your team started sucking because you're a bunch of front running frauds.
"I can laugh at myself and have fun. I am a fun guy. And an extremely confident guy."
~Jtran
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 10:37 am

Bullshit. This place has been dead since the moment your team started sucking because you're a bunch of front running frauds.

Who the hell are you, f*cknuts?

Take your bit back to purple spaz.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Chuck North wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:51 pm

Who the hell are you, f*cknuts?

Take your bit back to purple spaz.
Truth hurts Chucky boy.
"I can laugh at myself and have fun. I am a fun guy. And an extremely confident guy."
~Jtran
salamander

Post by salamander »

Just shows you how bandwagon Packer fans are.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
snicker

Post by snicker »

Sorry, I'm busy watching the Milwaukee Bucks in the NBA playoffs.
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

snicker wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:25 pm Sorry, I'm busy watching the Milwaukee Bucks in the NBA playoffs.
So, we're bragging about playoff appearances now? Interesting.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

This thread is really starting to "Take shape" now.

The boy's sure don't want to talk any Packer football when things are not going their way.

You should love your team through thick and thin. Granted, it's been a lot of thin lately.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

snicker wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:25 pm Sorry, I'm busy watching the Milwaukee Bucks in the NBA playoffs.
I'm rooting for the Bucks too. This is about the Packers though.

How the mighty have fallen to play second fiddle to Wisconsin's NBA team.

#WhoWouldaThought
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
salamander

Post by salamander »

Vikings fans stick with their team even when they're losing.
Seems like Packer fans don't do that because they're bandwagon.

I remember after Frerotte lead us to a division title, Packer fans were no where to be found on ESPN too.

Bandwagon Packer fans.
snicker

Post by snicker »

The Flying Sendejo wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:55 pm
Who's bragging? I'm just stating what I'm up to. Not much football talk to be had since it's the offseason. And I don't respond to troll threads like this, which RT puts out time and again. Freshen up your act.
Offsides 97 defense

snicker wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:08 pm
Who's bragging? I'm just stating what I'm up to. Not much football talk to be had since it's the offseason. And I don't respond to troll threads like this, which RT puts out time and again. Freshen up your act.
If you weren't bragging, what was the point of the post? Meaning, why tell people here that you're watching the Bucks in the playoffs? You could have just said watching tv? Playoff appearances don't matter right? That's what I've been told by Packer fans here for over ten years. Just wondering what side of the teeter totter we're on now.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
Offsides 97 defense

snicker wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:08 pm
You're not JaNelson right?
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

The Flying Sendejo wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:59 pm

If you weren't bragging, what was the point of the post? Meaning, why tell people here that you're watching the Bucks in the playoffs? You could have just said watching tv? Playoff appearances don't matter right? That's what I've been told by Packer fans here for over ten years. Just wondering what side of the teeter totter we're on now.
Christ, what a lazy and pathetic attempt at a comeback. Playoff appearances dont matter if you dont do anything with it AKA winning a championship maybe once in a blue moon. Its about the context, which you continue to leave out in your lame ass arguments. The CONTEXT is the packers have done something with their playoff experiences. Thats the point those phantom Packer fans have said over " ten years". But hey, I am sure you have screenshots of them saying it right. God, you are like next generational pathetic. :clap: :lol: Worse than Fox news trying to get " gotcha" moments. Its sad bro. Hang em up Falsey.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Using that logic, no Viking fan would ever post here because they have sucked since 61!

Talk about bandwagoners. The only title the Queenies will ever win is The Greatest Bandwagon team of the year. You clowns will compete neck and neck with Cowboy fans every year!
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Gork wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 6:25 pm

Using that logic, no Viking fan would ever post here because they have sucked since 61!

Talk about bandwagoners. The only title the Queenies will ever win is The Greatest Bandwagon team of the year. You clowns will compete neck and neck with Cowboy fans every year!
Yeah, I don't think you understand the term bandwagon there gorky. Jaymo, will you do the honors here?
~Jtran
Gork

Post by Gork »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:48 pm

Yeah, I don't think you understand the term bandwagon there gorky. Jaymo, will you do the honors here?
I live in the middle of Bills country Donuthole Joe, I understand full well the meaning of "Bandwagon" "Fair Weather Fans" ect. Talk to me when the Vikings win something.
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Gork wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 6:19 am
Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:48 pm

I live in the middle of Bills country Donuthole Joe, I understand full well the meaning of "Bandwagon" "Fair Weather Fans" ect. Talk to me when the Vikings win something.
Don't have to. I can talk to you now, because, since the Vikings have never won anything, and according to you have sucked since '61, we're all still here.

That's exactly the opposite of bandwagon there slappy. If I waited until they won something, like your kind, that would be bandwagon. And that's why Jaymo should be here shortly to reward you for your stupidity.
~Jtran
Gork

Post by Gork »

Ha! You're counting on a 3yr old to back you up. Good luck!

Proud member of the RFP!

Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Gork wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 5:50 pm Ha! You're counting on a 3yr old to back you up. Good luck!
Great comeback. I'm pretty satisfied here.
~Jtran
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Gork wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 5:50 pm Ha! You're counting on a 3yr old to back you up. Good luck!
to be fair isn't most people from wisconsin bandwagoners in general? I remember my buddy asked a wide variety of sports questions when he was at the U of M to people from out of state, 37 ish of them were from Wisconsin and a handful of them were Viking fans and I remember at least 30 of them were Twins fans. :lol: I honestly have never met someone from Minnesota that was a Brewers fan.

Hell, A LOT of people that are from Wisconsin jump ship and move to an actual diverse state like Minnesota. How much does wisconsin owe Minnesota every year in taxes because wisconsinites work here in Minnesota?

Sorry but if it wasn't for back to back hall of fame QBs wisconsin would be nothing but deer banging alcoholics. For the past 25 years they've been deer banging alcoholics with a good football team.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
Gork

Post by Gork »

PurpleHaze wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:43 pm
to be fair isn't most people from wisconsin bandwagoners in general? I remember my buddy asked a wide variety of sports questions when he was at the U of M to people from out of state, 37 ish of them were from Wisconsin and a handful of them were Viking fans and I remember at least 30 of them were Twins fans. :lol: I honestly have never met someone from Minnesota that was a Brewers fan.

Hell, A LOT of people that are from Wisconsin jump ship and move to an actual diverse state like Minnesota. How much does wisconsin owe Minnesota every year in taxes because wisconsinites work here in Minnesota?

Sorry but if it wasn't for back to back hall of fame QBs wisconsin would be nothing but deer banging alcoholics. For the past 25 years they've been deer banging alcoholics with a good football team.
I’ve lived in NY for 60 years. Don’t
know why you quoted me about Wisconsin. Never been there. I did spend 6 hrs in Minneapolis. Local hillbillies didn’t know how long it would take to drive to Iowa. At least the road was straight !

Proud member of the RFP!

Gork

Post by Gork »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 7:44 pm
You and Jaymo must be on the same debate team. Do you draw cartoons too?

Proud member of the RFP!

Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Gork wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 11:01 am
Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 7:44 pm
You and Jaymo must be on the same debate team. Do you draw cartoons too?
Oh Snicker, Cuck, packfaninetcetc, yeah, maybe it is time to shut er down.
~Jtran