Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Monday, September 16 2019

snicker

Re: Monday, September 16 2019

Post by snicker »

Once again, someone asked where all the Packer fans were. I explained that it is the offseason, so there is nothing to talk about. In the meantime I am watching the Bucks playoff run. And somehow you dickturds turn it into bragging and gloating.

BTW, your boy Sarge is over on Timesfour, on the NFC North page, gloating about the Twins having the best record in MLB. You gonna castigate him as well?
salamander

Post by salamander »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Fri May 17, 2019 5:21 am
salamander wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 12:47 pm
"gotcha!" that's all your posts sounded like to me. So angry that Flying Sendejo used Packer fan logic against a Packer fan.
Nothing you say makes sense. Did Falsey text you begging for support?
You failed to understand? Ok
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

snicker wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:51 pm Once again, someone asked where all the Packer fans were. I explained that it is the offseason, so there is nothing to talk about. In the meantime I am watching the Bucks playoff run. And somehow you dickturds turn it into bragging and gloating.

BTW, your boy Sarge is over on Timesfour, on the NFC North page, gloating about the Twins having the best record in MLB. You gonna castigate him as well?
Has Sarge’s mantra for eternity been “only thing that matters are championships!”?

You’re pretty fucking dense, but I’m not going to bother explaining it to you.
snicker

Post by snicker »

And you're the most disliked person on the internet. Fuck off.
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

snicker wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:48 pm And you're the most disliked person on the internet. Fuck off.
:lol:

WTF?
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

snicker wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 6:48 pm And you're the most disliked person on the internet. Fuck off.
Let's reel it in a bit, Snicker.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

I think this proves our point.

All of a sudden, snicker cares about Bucks basketball more than the Packers. Has he ever been on record of talking about Bucks basketball before this year?

Front running is rampant with these guy's.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

:lol:
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

snicker wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 1:51 pm Once again, someone asked where all the Packer fans were. I explained that it is the offseason, so there is nothing to talk about. In the meantime I am watching the Bucks playoff run. And somehow you dickturds turn it into bragging and gloating.

The Houstons took over the lead, but I'll keep you posted!
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Packer fans seem to be having a hard time coming to "Grips" with having a poor football team.

Get used to it. It will be worse with life after Rodgers.

Maybe Bratwurst can draft you a QB with his arm in a sling. Bwhahahaha
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Bandwagon jumper. Just like Sinikyn, I was always under the impression he was a Wolves fan. I heard him on the radio a few weeks ago. The Bucks are in the playoffs and all of a sudden he is a Bucks fan.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:44 pm Packer fans seem to be having a hard time coming to "Grips" with having a poor football team.

Get used to it. It will be worse with life after Rodgers.

Maybe Bratwurst can draft you a QB with his arm in a sling. Bwhahahaha
Bears are the Vikings threat now. Need more Bears fans in here.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Da Bears.

The purples most embarrassing loss of the 2018 season. And he brings it up.

I dont think I'd bring up da bears if I was a vikling fan. Well, at least one that watched the game.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Chuck North wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 3:18 pm Da Bears.

The purples most embarrassing loss of the 2018 season. And he brings it up.

I dont think I'd bring up da bears if I was a vikling fan. Well, at least one that watched the game.
Pay attention. The Bills loss was the most embarrassing. The Packer tie was more embarrassing than the Bears loss. Packers were horrible.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

The Bills? Big deal. Took them too lightly, and they were pumped to play a supposed good team. It happens.

The Bears? Classic vikling choke job, tearing the hearts out of their fans, in a game they're supposed to win.

Win and make the playoffs - at home - meaningless game for the Bears. Classic hopes are high, we're com'en, no excuses disaster.

Not even close. Unless you're a moran.
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

Dont bother, it's just a reminder that Minnesota sports teams are inferior to Wisconsin sports. The past 20 years, literally. Except of course the greatest MN sports team in 2 decades, the Minnesota Lynx. But that doesn't count because its female sports...thats how insecure they are... as so called men :lol:
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

How laughable have these "Backahs" become?

They hit one little rough patch and now all credibility is lost.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:29 pm

Dont bother, it's just a reminder that Minnesota sports teams are inferior to Wisconsin sports. The past 20 years, literally. Except of course the greatest MN sports team in 2 decades, the Minnesota Lynx. But that doesn't count because its female sports...thats how insecure they are... as so called men :lol:
The past 20 years.......besides Packler how many Titles have the other Sconnie Teams won?

I know Sconnie wins so many Titles they are hard to keep track of, so help me to remember all the other Titles.
Go back to Wisconsin
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

LOL.......my Phone autocorrected Sconnie to Connie

Connie !!!!!! :lol:

Go back to Wisconsin
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Post by Joe Bag 'O Donuts »

I think we need to lay off these guys a bit. They're sensitive right now, and who could blame them? As owners, they demand excellence, and it just hasn't been there.

But, guys, I want you to stick around. Please, get the word out that we welcome all Packer Backers here, regardless of sexual orientation.
"I can laugh at myself and have fun. I am a fun guy. And an extremely confident guy."
~Jtran
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

Billy Baroo wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 7:22 am

The past 20 years.......besides Packler how many Titles have the other Sconnie Teams won?

I know Sconnie wins so many Titles they are hard to keep track of, so help me to remember all the other Titles.
:lol: All of a sudden. championships matter to Minnesota sports fans? Situational convenience at its finest. Cant make it up..
Bogey Bob

Post by Bogey Bob »

Hey Snicker?

Still watchin’ those Bucks? :lol:

Wisconsin hasn’t seen a collapse like this since the Packers NFCCG in Seattle. :lol:
bubu dubu.

Post by bubu dubu. »

Bogey Bob wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:18 pm Hey Snicker?

Still watchin’ those Bucks? :lol:

Wisconsin hasn’t seen a collapse like this since the Packers NFCCG in Seattle. :lol:
Careful, he'll invite you to a Packers party so he can jump you with a bunch of drunk Sconiies.
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Did Connie win some more Titles?

Connie wins so many Titles. She is Dominant in all Sports.
Go back to Wisconsin
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Ok, the Bucks run is done.

Maybe Snicker can get back to his Packers now?
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
salamander

Post by salamander »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 10:14 pm
Billy Baroo wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 7:22 am

:lol: All of a sudden. championships matter to Minnesota sports fans? Situational convenience at its finest. Cant make it up..
Championships have always mattered to Minnesota sports fans. They just don't rule our lives.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
salamander

Post by salamander »

I was really hoping the Bucks would make the finals. I like the make up of their team.
(Plus, "Fear the Deer" is one of the best sports slogans of all time)