Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Monday, September 16 2019

salamander

Re: Monday, September 16 2019

Post by salamander »

snicker wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 6:08 pm
The Flying Sendejo wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:55 pm
snicker wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:25 pm Sorry, I'm busy watching the Milwaukee Bucks in the NBA playoffs.
So, we're bragging about playoff appearances now? Interesting.
Who's bragging? I'm just stating what I'm up to. Not much football talk to be had since it's the offseason. And I don't respond to troll threads like this, which RT puts out time and again. Freshen up your act.
So this is not bragging?
snicker wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 7:25 pm Sorry, I'm busy watching the Milwaukee Bucks in the NBA playoffs.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
salamander

Post by salamander »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 12:30 am
The Flying Sendejo wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 8:59 pm

If you weren't bragging, what was the point of the post? Meaning, why tell people here that you're watching the Bucks in the playoffs? You could have just said watching tv? Playoff appearances don't matter right? That's what I've been told by Packer fans here for over ten years. Just wondering what side of the teeter totter we're on now.
Christ, what a lazy and pathetic attempt at a comeback. Playoff appearances dont matter if you dont do anything with it AKA winning a championship maybe once in a blue moon. Its about the context, which you continue to leave out in your lame ass arguments. The CONTEXT is the packers have done something with their playoff experiences. Thats the point those phantom Packer fans have said over " ten years". But hey, I am sure you have screenshots of them saying it right. God, you are like next generational pathetic. :clap: :lol: Worse than Fox news trying to get " gotcha" moments. Its sad bro. Hang em up Falsey.
"gotcha!" that's all your posts sounded like to me. So angry that Flying Sendejo used Packer fan logic against a Packer fan.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Gork wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:59 am
PurpleHaze wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:43 pm
Gork wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 5:50 pm Ha! You're counting on a 3yr old to back you up. Good luck!
to be fair isn't most people from wisconsin bandwagoners in general? I remember my buddy asked a wide variety of sports questions when he was at the U of M to people from out of state, 37 ish of them were from Wisconsin and a handful of them were Viking fans and I remember at least 30 of them were Twins fans. :lol: I honestly have never met someone from Minnesota that was a Brewers fan.

Hell, A LOT of people that are from Wisconsin jump ship and move to an actual diverse state like Minnesota. How much does wisconsin owe Minnesota every year in taxes because wisconsinites work here in Minnesota?

Sorry but if it wasn't for back to back hall of fame QBs wisconsin would be nothing but deer banging alcoholics. For the past 25 years they've been deer banging alcoholics with a good football team.
I’ve lived in NY for 60 years. Don’t
know why you quoted me about Wisconsin. Never been there. I did spend 6 hrs in Minneapolis. Local hillbillies didn’t know how long it would take to drive to Iowa. At least the road was straight !
There is absolutely no fucking way you're even a year removed from puberty. Unless it's one of those 15 going on 60 kind of things. I would feel embarrassed for you if you're not in your teens.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
snicker

Post by snicker »

salamander wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 12:43 pm
The Flying Sendejo wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 9:55 pm

So, we're bragging about playoff appearances now? Interesting.
Who's bragging? I'm just stating what I'm up to. Not much football talk to be had since it's the offseason. And I don't respond to troll threads like this, which RT puts out time and again. Freshen up your act.
So this is not bragging?
No, it is not. It's just me stating that I am focused on the NBA playoffs at this time. I won't turn my attention to the Packers until training camp opens. This thread is about vikings fans predicted failures of the Packers for the 2019 season. I will take a wait and see attitude as we progress to the new season.

And, after taking a quick peruse through Wolves chat, I don't see any of you posting there other than Sergeant Rubetube, so why would I brag about the Bucks success to "people" who don't give a rat's ass about the Wolves or the NBA?
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

Post by Joe Bag 'O Donuts »

snicker wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 8:22 pm

So this is not bragging?
No, it is not. It's just me stating that I am focused on the NBA playoffs at this time. I won't turn my attention to the Packers until training camp opens. This thread is about vikings fans predicted failures of the Packers for the 2019 season. I will take a wait and see attitude as we progress to the new season.

And, after taking a quick peruse through Wolves chat, I don't see any of you posting there other than Sergeant Rubetube, so why would I brag about the Bucks success to "people" who don't give a rat's ass about the Wolves or the NBA?
Certainly convenient for you to post it in here, where nobody gives a shit either.
"I can laugh at myself and have fun. I am a fun guy. And an extremely confident guy."
~Jtran
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Joe Bag 'O Donuts wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:51 pm

So this is not bragging?

Certainly convenient for you to post it in here, where nobody gives a shit either.
It's not bragging just like the sun isn't bright.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
Gork

Post by Gork »

PurpleHaze wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 7:42 pm
PurpleHaze wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 8:43 pm

to be fair isn't most people from wisconsin bandwagoners in general? I remember my buddy asked a wide variety of sports questions when he was at the U of M to people from out of state, 37 ish of them were from Wisconsin and a handful of them were Viking fans and I remember at least 30 of them were Twins fans. :lol: I honestly have never met someone from Minnesota that was a Brewers fan.

Hell, A LOT of people that are from Wisconsin jump ship and move to an actual diverse state like Minnesota. How much does wisconsin owe Minnesota every year in taxes because wisconsinites work here in Minnesota?

Sorry but if it wasn't for back to back hall of fame QBs wisconsin would be nothing but deer banging alcoholics. For the past 25 years they've been deer banging alcoholics with a good football team.
know why you quoted me about Wisconsin. Never been there. I did spend 6 hrs in Minneapolis. Local hillbillies didn’t know how long it would take to drive to Iowa. At least the road was straight !
There is absolutely no fucking way you're even a year removed from puberty. Unless it's one of those 15 going on 60 kind of things. I would feel embarrassed for you if you're not in your teens.
Thank you for proving my point. Like I said before. Come back when the Vikings actually accomplish winning a Super Bowl. Now back to your hillbilly meeting!

Viking fans are so predictable. Every off season same thing: "We got Kirk Cousins! We got the best defense! Our team is Staaaacked! Bring it Home! Then the season starts, $%##$% Kicker! The Packlers hold on every play! The NFL wants the Packlers to win! I hope Rodgers gets Killed! Same old crap every year.
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
snicker

Post by snicker »

So this is not bragging?

You trolls were asking where all the Packer fans were. I replied. Fuck off.
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

snicker wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 6:36 am

You trolls were asking where all the Packer fans were. I replied. Fuck off.
We've been asking since your team started sucking, so that one time you watched basketball is probably not it.
"I can laugh at myself and have fun. I am a fun guy. And an extremely confident guy."
~Jtran
salamander

Post by salamander »

Gork wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:34 am
Thank you for proving my point. Like I said before. Come back when the Vikings actually accomplish winning a Super Bowl. Now back to your hillbilly meeting!

Viking fans are so predictable. Every off season same thing: "We got Kirk Cousins! We got the best defense! Our team is Staaaacked! Bring it Home! Then the season starts, $%##$% Kicker! The Packlers hold on every play! The NFL wants the Packlers to win! I hope Rodgers gets Killed! Same old crap every year.
I seriously hope you're attempting to troll and that this isn't a serious response.
Dude

Post by Dude »

Chuck North wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:06 am I was considering giving this thread a mercy post, but then thought no, it's even too assinine for that.

Hope this helps.
I love how you made a post to tell us that you're not going to make a post.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Dude wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 11:49 am
Chuck North wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 8:06 am I was considering giving this thread a mercy post, but then thought no, it's even too assinine for that.

Hope this helps.
I did too. :lol:
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
salamander

Post by salamander »

Dude wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 11:49 am

Hope this helps.
:lol: :beer:
snicker

Post by snicker »

PurpleHaze wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:57 pm

"Bragging" was not my intent, because I would not want to reduce myself to the level of Minnesota sports fans who do not hesitate to gloat about any little modicum of success that their teams achieve.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

snicker wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 7:07 pm

"Bragging" was not my intent, because I would not want to reduce myself to the level of Minnesota sports fans who do not hesitate to gloat about any little modicum of success that their teams achieve.
Oh Jan!
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
snicker

Post by snicker »

You wish. That's any easy out for you when you don't have a response.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

snicker wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:07 pm You wish. That's any easy out for you when you don't have a response.
I've never called you Jan before. :lol:
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
snicker

Post by snicker »

Others here have. And you are following their lead. Lazy responses. I am not jan.
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

snicker wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 7:07 pm"Bragging" was not my intent, because I would not want to reduce myself to the level of Minnesota sports fans who do not hesitate to gloat about any little modicum of success that their teams achieve.
If "bragging" wasn't your intent, then again, I ask what was the purpose of posting here out of nowhere you were watching the Bucks in the playoffs?

Unless I read it wrong?

"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
Offsides 97 defense

Gotta hop off now.

I'm watching my Trailblazers in the playoffs.

Not bragging or anything, just want you all to know.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Gork wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:34 am

nobody proved you're point, hell even you can't do that.

You say every Viking fan is predictable yet every single time a packler fan will ALWAYS bring up the fact the Vikings haven't won a super bowl and that somehow gives your live incredible meaning. I mean seriously, you all sound like you have no life other than a packers SB that you all think you yourselfs helped them win and pretend like you've accomplished something in life. If that's not pathetic than i don't know what is.

If you want to see hillbilly's take one step into wisconsin. You can make fun of Minnesota for being diverse and actually having a great economy worth living in. If you want to own more guns than teeth and deer loving than go to wisconsin. How many people jump ship and move to Minnesota?

Like all of your responses I fully expect you to deflect and going on a pointless rant.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes:
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

snicker wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 7:07 pm

I always laugh when you fools have to repeat a lie over and over again as if it's going to automatically turn into the truth.

"Minnesota sports fans who do not hesitate to gloat about any little modicum of success that their teams achieve." please tell me you ACTUALLY believe this so everyone can laugh at your stupidity.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes:
snicker

Post by snicker »

I'll bet I've heard "didja know the Twins have the best record in baseball" at least a dozen times over the past week or so.

You were saying?
salamander

Post by salamander »

snicker wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:36 pm I'll bet I've heard "didja know the Twins have the best record in baseball" at least a dozen times over the past week or so.

You were saying?
So we can't talk about the present when our baseball team is #1? Did you hear that here or in purple chat? Didn't think so. Kuz then you'd at least have a point.
laX

Post by laX »

fyi - i am watching the bucks too. as exciting now as it was when the original big 3 (cassell, big dog, ray allen) was getting ousted by AI

however, i would post here daily if this place wasnt such a shithole. we used to have a legit forum - this is the aaf version of rube chat now.
i was hoping to see some gifs of people shitting
Bogey Bob

Post by Bogey Bob »

snicker wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 8:49 pm Others here have. And you are following their lead. Lazy responses. I am not jan.
Uh huh, suuuuuuurrrrrrrreeeeeeee you’re not. :lol:
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

salamander wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 12:47 pm
"gotcha!" that's all your posts sounded like to me. So angry that Flying Sendejo used Packer fan logic against a Packer fan.
Nothing you say makes sense. Did Falsey text you begging for support?
Joe Bag 'O Donuts

packfaninvikeland wrote: Wed May 08, 2019 12:24 am
Obi-Wan wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 2:56 pm Probably need more Bears fans in here, otherwise this place is going to die. Packer fans are in hiding until they start winning again.
There is like 3-4 Packer fans here. Sorry we dont respond to every lame attempt at a post. Christ, it's amazing how dumb some of you are. This place is dead because you guys have the same talking points for the past 5-6 years. Try being more creative.
If you look back through the threads, the last time there was any meat to them was around the time the "hit" occurred, and shortly thereafter. That was 2017.

What happened the season before? "Run the table", make the playoffs. What's happened since? Well, I'm sure you know. That's why participation from your ilk has died, and that's why you're all bandwagon.
~Jtran
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Packer fans really let this one go "Off the rails"

Let's reel it in, boy's.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Offsides 97 defense

snicker wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 9:36 pm I'll bet I've heard "didja know the Twins have the best record in baseball" at least a dozen times over the past week or so.

You were saying?
I don't give a good god damned whose bragging about whoever in the playoffs. If it's your team, fire away. The point, which you missed AGAIN, is that for years here Packer fans would mock Viking's fans for celebrating playoff appearances or the Vikings hanging playoff appearance banners at the metrodome. Then out of the blue, you do it without thinking twice.

You really don't need to argue with any olive and mustard tards on here in the present. Just sit back, wait, and watch em step on their dick.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"