Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Green Bay Regret?

PurpleHaze

Green Bay Regret?

Post by PurpleHaze »

Will Green Bay regret not drafting Irv Smith in the second? Irv was drafted 6 picks after Green Barf's pick in the 2nd. Or will Jace Sternberger tear up the NFC North?
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
laX

Re: Green Bay Regret?

Post by laX »

both will have good careers, i think
i was hoping to see some gifs of people shitting
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Do not forget the cry baby they drafted. I do not think those were tears of joy. His family behind him looks very somber. :lol:

PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Obi-Wan wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:58 am Do not forget the cry baby they drafted. I do not think those were tears of joy. His family behind him looks very somber. :lol:

:lol:
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."