Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Aaron Rodgers 2019 stats

salamander

Aaron Rodgers 2019 stats

Post by salamander »

This is the average of the last 4 years of Rodgers career:

4,105 yards passing yards
63.35 comp %
7.1 yards per pass
32 TD's, 7 INT's, 5 FUM
43 sacks taken
97.9 passer rating

Would Packer fans be happy with this from the highest per year contract of any QB in the league?
(According to overthecap.com)

If not, just remember, you've got him for another 5 years. (He'll be 41 at the end of this contract)
Last edited by salamander on Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
bubu dubu.

Re: Aaron Rodgers 2019 stats

Post by bubu dubu. »

I think any team would be thrilled with that type of production from their QB...

The least of the Packers problems right now are Aaron and his contract.

Problem #1 for them right now...
Spoiler:
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

bubu dubu. wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:37 pm I think any team would be thrilled with that type of production from their QB...

Spoiler:
Given how Barr played last year , one could argue he's more of the Vikings problem than the Packers..
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

It's pretty quiet in here.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

salamander wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:32 pm This is the average of the last 4 years of Rodgers career:

4,105 yards passing yards
63.35 comp %
7.1 yards per pass
32 TD's, 7 INT's, 5 FUM
43 sacks taken
97.9 passer rating

Would Packer fans be happy with this from the highest per year contract of any QB in the league?
(According to overthecap.com)

In not, just remember, you've got him for another 5 years. (He'll be 41 at the end of this contract)
Hmmmm

NFC North Passer rating:

Cousins 99.7
Rodgers 97.6
Trubisky 95.4
Stafford 89.9

NFC North QBR
Trubisky 72.8
Cousins 60.6
Rodgers 56.8
Stafford 50.9
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:53 pm
bubu dubu. wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:37 pm I think any team would be thrilled with that type of production from their QB...

Spoiler:
Given how Barr played last year , one could argue he's more of the Vikings problem than the Packers..
Once you factor in position, salary, age ect......... Barr obviously played better than Rodgers. And Rodgers isn't getting any younger.

Barr deserved his pay raise and I know this will piss off packer fans BUT Barr took LESS money to stay with the Vikes. You only stay with a team and take less money because you have a pure passion for winning. Can you name a Packer pro bowler that took less money to stay with them after their rookie deal? I will listen.....
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

Barr? :lol:
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

JPM wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:12 pmBarr? :lol:
That's exactly what I said when Rodgers cried like a girl after a legal tackle by Barr!

Difference between Minnesotans and Wisconsians when watching the Olympics.

Minnesotans: Team USA won ANOTHER GOLD MEDAL!!!! USA USA USA USA USA!!!!

Wisconsians: Holy Fuck we just literally won a Gold Medal even though we did nothing but get drunk and beat our wife/sister! Let's go party over at my ex-wife/aunt's house!

You will either say nothing, or one word, post a laughing emoticon or won't surpass a one sentence response. Basically you fit in with packer fans. Haha
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Spoiler:
Our QB is right on par with that. Yet no one seems happy.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
laX

Post by laX »

PurpleHaze wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:22 pm
That's exactly what I said when Rodgers cried like a girl after a legal tackle by Barr!

Wisconsians: Holy Fuck we just literally won a Gold Medal even though we did nothing but get drunk and beat our wife/sister! Let's go party over at my ex-wife/aunt's house!

You will either say nothing, or one word, post a laughing emoticon or won't surpass a one sentence response. Basically you fit in with packer fans. Haha
you'll never know how that will come to be for your favorite football team, and for that i'm very sorry
i was hoping to see some gifs of people shitting
salamander

Post by salamander »

PurpleHaze wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:11 pm Can you name a Packer pro bowler that took less money to stay with them after their rookie deal? I will listen.....
Aaron Rodgers didn't. He held the team hostage for the fattest, team crushing contract he could get.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
salamander

Post by salamander »

So I guess no Packer fans want to even address the question. That gives me my answer. No you wouldn't be happy with that.
Which means, no you're haven't been happy with Rodgers production over the last 4 years.

This thread was not meant to guess what Rodgers stats would be. I just wanted an honest assessment of Rodgers from Packer fans.
While I did not get that honest assessment, what was left unsaid gave me my answer.
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

laX wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:33 am
PurpleHaze wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:22 pm

you'll never know how that will come to be for your favorite football team, and for that i'm very sorry
The Vikings will never win a gold medal in the Olympics?

What a REVELATION!!!!!!!!!!

Wait do you actually think you've won gold medals??
Simpson Get Lifted wrote

Oscar on the Vikes: