Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Landon Collins to the Packers?

snicker

Re: Landon Collins to the Packers?

Post by snicker »

Washington can have him at that price. Ridiculous.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

snicker wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:20 pm Washington can have him at that price. Ridiculous.
Green Bay is going to have a hard time getting FA. They will have to overpay. Horrible town and losing team. It is just not a desirable destination for NFL players.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

snicker wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:20 pm Washington can have him at that price. Ridiculous.
6 year's is the craziest part. Rodgers won't even be in tbe league by that time.

Obviously they will have a out before then but it's still ridiculous.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

-Jaymo- wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:27 pm
packfaninvikeland wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:02 pm Falsey getting mad over nothing again. :lol: What a Spaz. Like we didn't know the details of the video. Go get laid...
Guaranteed neither one of you knew the details of the video.
Guaranteed its like right under the video.
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

Obi-Wan wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:26 pm
Green Bay is going to have a hard time getting FA. They will have to overpay. Horrible town and losing team. It is just not a desirable destination for NFL players.

Remmers says hi.. Actually he says goodbye :lol:

We will leave overpaying at a 84 mil price to the Vikings.
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:32 pm

Remmers says hi.. Actually he says goodbye :lol:

We will leave overpaying at a 84 mil price to the Vikings.
Are you trying to say the Vikings had to overpay a RT to a tune of 30 million over 5 years?

Sheldon Richardson took less money to play in Minnesota.

Jimmy Graham laughed his ass off all the way to green bays biggest bank "deer bangers fargo".

Vikings are the top destination in the north, sorry if that angers you sheep lickers.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Is there Video of when Mandarich called Green Bay a Village?
"Green Bay should not be called a city. A village, maybe."
Go back to Wisconsin
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:32 pmWe will leave overpaying at a 84 mil price to the Vikings.

The Vikings have 10-15 million in cap space not signing Cousins and keeping Keenum. Which one of these valuable free agents would they have been able to keep?

C'mon football guy. You can do it.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
laX

Post by laX »

whew! im glad he didnt go there - we already have a poor mans collins in josh jones - needed a cover guy and got it in amos
doubling down at EDGE with zdarius and preston smith - fuck yeah
i was hoping to see some gifs of people shitting
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

Three guys signed this morning. Whoops!
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

laX wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:28 am whew! im glad he didnt go there - we already have a poor mans collins in josh jones - needed a cover guy and got it in amos
It’s a good read around the internets today. All of the sudden, Collins isn’t an “x” time pro-bowler and they got the guy they really wanted.

Don’t know much about the Smith brothers but props to the packers for finally realizing the black hole that is their defense.

Could be an “all in” scenario if they go hard after Bell.
laX

Post by laX »

-Jaymo- wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:53 am
laX wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:28 am whew! im glad he didnt go there - we already have a poor mans collins in josh jones - needed a cover guy and got it in amos
It’s a good read around the internets today. All of the sudden, Collins isn’t an “x” time pro-bowler and they got the guy they really wanted.

Don’t know much about the Smith brothers but props to the packers for finally realizing the black hole that is their defense.

i said the same thing i just said a long time ago. im glad he isnt a packer
i was hoping to see some gifs of people shitting
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:29 am
Three guys signed this morning. Whoops!
Preston Smith and Danielle Hunter were both drafted in 2015. Hunter will roughly make around 1 million more per year than Preston. Like Obi-Wan said earlier, the packers will have to overpay. Hunter had 14.5 sacks in 2018, Preston has 24.5 career sacks.

Hell Preston and Za'Darious combined have 3 more career sacks than just Hunter alone.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

laX wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:56 ami said the same thing i just said a long time ago. im glad he isnt a packer
You're in the minority. There would have been a wall of jizz-real on this board had the Packers landed Collins.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

HeHateMe wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:23 am
Ouch. Ask Dolphin fans about him.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

laX wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:56 am
-Jaymo- wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:53 am

i said the same thing i just said a long time ago. im glad he isnt a packer
It’s not all about you, GM Laxiboy.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Billy Baroo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:23 am Is there Video of when Mandarich called Green Bay a Village?
starts at 3:10

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Obi-Wan wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:48 pm
Billy Baroo wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:23 am Is there Video of when Mandarich called Green Bay a Village?
starts at 3:10

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Nice find! I was hoping for the live quote from the young steroid pup but still a good find.
Go back to Wisconsin