Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Aaron Rodgers struggles to admit his mediocrity.

RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Aaron Rodgers struggles to admit his mediocrity.

Post by RubeTube »

It's been a LONG time since Rodgers has seen the playoffs. 2019 looks to be another "lame duck" year.

How will Aaron cope? By throwing pass after pass out of bounds? Holding on to the ball too long and taking a sack? Anything to pad those stats because we sure know he isn't winning.

It's a battle with Trubisky for the bottom QB of the division. My have the mighty fallen.

Don't worry Packer fans. You can always watch Kirk Daniel Cousins to get a little "Inspiration"

Ciao bitches!

“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Simpson Get Lifted

Re: Aaron Rodgers struggles to admit his mediocrity.

Post by Simpson Get Lifted »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:09 pm It's been a LONG time since Rodgers has seen the playoffs. 2019 looks to be another "lame duck" year.

How will Aaron cope? By throwing pass after pass out of bounds? Holding on to the ball too long and taking a sack? Anything to pad those stats because we sure know he isn't winning.

It's a battle with Trubisky for the bottom QB of the division. My have the mighty fallen.

Don't worry Packer fans. You can always watch Kirk Daniel Cousins to get a little "Inspiration"

Ciao bitches!

This is not what I would have expected you to post that Rodgers was struggling to admit.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Simpson Get Lifted wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:22 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:09 pm It's been a LONG time since Rodgers has seen the playoffs. 2019 looks to be another "lame duck" year.

Ciao bitches!

This is not what I would have expected you to post that Rodgers was struggling to admit.
:lol:

We have enough of those threads.... For now! :twisted:
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Simpson Get Lifted

Post by Simpson Get Lifted »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:28 pm
Simpson Get Lifted wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:22 pm

Ciao bitches!

We have enough of those threads.... For now! :twisted:
snicker

Post by snicker »

RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

snicker wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:48 pm I'll just leave this here....

https://nypost.com/2019/02/13/vicious-v ... ind-tweet/
Not all Vikings fans have the "Football IQ" I have.

NFL fans are notorious for being mouth breathers..

Did you ever listen to the Packer whine lines this season? Fans calling Rodgers a "130 million dollar paper weight" etc..

Kirk Daniel Cousins is a beast!!

Let's get that title Kirk!!
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

I'm struggling to see a better QB in the NFC North better than Trubisky. Stafford? Rodgers? Cousins? And all GB apologists, let's blame the defense.
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Go back to Wisconsin
salamander

Post by salamander »

Billy Baroo wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:53 pm
Ouch. Rodgers stats are on par with bad QB's like Romo and Kaep? Ouch.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.