Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Cousins Admits " Frustration" With His Own Mediocrity

packfaninvikeland

Cousins Admits " Frustration" With His Own Mediocrity

Post by packfaninvikeland »

https://247sports.com/nfl/minnesota-vik ... 128669758/
Cousins had a pretty typical season, according to the statistics. He threw for 4,298 yards, 30 touchdowns and 10 interceptions, compiling a decent 99.7 quarterback rating. But mixed within those statistics was that the Vikings beat only team that made the playoffs, the Philadelphia Eagles, who got in because the Vikings lost their regular-season finale to the Chicago Bears.
Finishing with an 8-7-1 record was an unequivocal disappointment given that the Vikings were projected as one of the Super Bowl favorites after signing Cousins.

“If you’re an NFL quarterback, pressure comes with the territory,” he said. “Who doesn’t have pressure? We’re all out there playing and being judged and evaluated.”
Cousins was the $84 Million Dollar missing piece. Did you see him in the preseason?? Did you see him against non-playoffs teams?! DOMINATING!

And watch the insecure Rubes deflect into the Packers in 3...2....1... :roll:
packfaninvikeland

Re: Cousins Admits " Frustration" With His Own Mediocrity

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-sp ... e-for-2019

Wait.. at this stage in his career, now he wants to work on his clutch performance.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I feel like I'm accurate. I got a strong arm. I can make good decisions. I can complete the football. I can avoid sacks. All those different things, create explosive plays. But I think you gotta do it in crunch time, and I've been .500 pretty much every year I've played."
:thumbsup: :roll: That's your QB!
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:41 pm https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-sp ... e-for-2019

Wait.. at this stage in his career, now he wants to work on his clutch performance.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I feel like I'm accurate. I got a strong arm. I can make good decisions. I can complete the football. I can avoid sacks. All those different things, create explosive plays. But I think you gotta do it in crunch time, and I've been .500 pretty much every year I've played."
He's had comparable numbers to what Rodgers did his first five year's. Watch out, he wins a SB and he is now basically a Rodgers with his one ring.

Tick tock tick tock. The clock is burning on your favorite QB.

Oh one more thing.....

“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
packfaninvikeland

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:49 pm
packfaninvikeland wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:41 pm https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota-sp ... e-for-2019

He's had comparable numbers to what Rodgers did his first five year's. Watch out, he wins a SB and he is now basically a Rodgers with his one ring.

Oh one more thing.....

Body of work is not even close. No one will ever put Cousins name next to Rodgers as far as greatness. You know this. But keep projecting your homosexual temptations on Rodgers, it's literally all you have.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:55 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:49 pm

Oh one more thing.....

Body of work is not even close. No one will ever put Cousins name next to Rodgers as far as greatness. You know this. But keep projecting your homosexual temptations on Rodgers, it's literally all you have.
Aaron Rodgers isn't going to go down as much if he never wins another ring.

News flash Packer fans.. He's not Tom Brady. He's gave you a couple good years like the 15-1 season and another I'm probably forgetting.

Otherwise it's been a bunch of 10-6 teams. Know he's starting to chuck balls out of bounds and take sacks because he wants to pad his stats.

He's going to be known as a guy who had a really awesome 6-7 year run if he doesn't get another one.

He really became a star after the 2010 playoffs and winning that SB. So you could say from
2010-2016 he was in god mode.

2017= He hardly played
2018= nothing special

You better hope he's not declining.

Hell he's not even Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Joe Montana, John Elway etc for that matter.

He's not even the best Packer QB if this is how it ends

Tick tock.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

The funny part is, most of the year's Rodgers has been in "God mode" The Packers haven't finished much better than the Vikings did this year :lol:

Congrats on wasting Aaron with "Running the table" seasons to go 10-6 and beating teams like a Jay Cutler Bears team, 8-7-1 that year and the Lions on the last game of the season.

The media has gassed your fans up so much. You guy's think you are the "Model of consistency" like the Patriots. When in reality you have been the "Model of mediocrity"

These are the last 4 year's of the GOAT....

10-6
10-6
7-9
6-9-1

Almost a half decade. Hardly "Dominating"

Who will be your guy's fall guy this year?

First it was Domy boy. Then it was Ted and it went to Mike.

#WhoWillItBeThisYear
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:30 am
Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum

Like Colin says. "It's never his fault"
Go back to Wisconsin
packfaninvikeland

All of a sudden, Viking fans think Colin Cowherd is credible... :lol:

When he said this

He" Didnt know what he was talking about"

all of a sudden.. :clap:
packfaninvikeland

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:16 am The funny part is, most of the year's Rodgers has been in "God mode" The Packers haven't finished much better than the Vikings did this year :lol:

Congrats on wasting Aaron with "Running the table" seasons to go 10-6 and beating teams like a Jay Cutler Bears team, 8-7-1 that year and the Lions on the last game of the season.

The media has gassed your fans up so much. You guy's think you are the "Model of consistency" like the Patriots. When in reality you have been the "Model of mediocrity"

10-6
10-6
7-9
6-9-1

#WhoWillItBeThisYear
Same ole bit. Rodgers will go down as an all time great. Deal with it. 8-)
packfaninvikeland

https://www.foxsports.com/watch/the-her ... 3118787855

Hilarious Cowherd was SPOT ON about the Vikings before this past season. So do Rubes here give him credit for that? :lol:
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:43 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 12:16 am The funny part is, most of the year's Rodgers has been in "God mode" The Packers haven't finished much better than the Vikings did this year :lol:

10-6
10-6
7-9
6-9-1

#WhoWillItBeThisYear
I agree, he will go down as an all-time great regular season qb(In 20 years he most likely won't be top 3 of his own era). He also can't beat teams with a winning record when trailing by at least one point in the 4th, 0-37 last time I heard. Ouch that's pretty embarrassing!!!! And people thought Kirk's stat was bad, eeessshhh!!!!
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:50 pm https://www.foxsports.com/watch/the-her ... 3118787855

Hilarious Cowherd was SPOT ON about the Vikings before this past season. So do Rubes here give him credit for that? :lol:
James Jones predicts Packers will go undefeated in 2018

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports. ... 27503/Amp/

Who's more delusional, former packer great Jones or packer fans? Insert laughing emoticons.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

PurpleHaze wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:14 am
packfaninvikeland wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:50 pm https://www.foxsports.com/watch/the-her ... 3118787855

James Jones predicts Packers will go undefeated in 2018

https://www.google.com/amp/s/247sports. ... 27503/Amp/

Who's more delusional, former packer great Jones or packer fans? Insert laughing emoticons.
Well, in all fairness to Jones, they were undefeated......until week three.

It was a good run, but the ‘72 Dolphins eventually popped the cork.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:42 pm All of a sudden, Viking fans think Colin Cowherd is credible... :lol:

When he said this

He" Didnt know what he was talking about"

all of a sudden.. :clap:
He was exactly right about this. I don't get the point? Can you find one about him talking about Cousins last year?

:lol: Finds a 4 year old clip on Teddy B.

You have been thoroughly owned in this thread. Time to "Slowly" back away and let this thread make it off the main page.

Don't worry, I'll make sure to bump it after Kirk has a better year than Rodgers again. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

AnokaCountyGuy wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:39 pm Cousins wasn't great but neither was Rodgers. And the Vikings were mediocre but the Packers were awful. I don't know why a Packer fan posted this as some sort of 'gotcha', but it speaks to the intelligence level of their fan base.
Two words why this was posted.

Jealousy

Insecurity
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

AnokaCountyGuy wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:43 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:43 pm
AnokaCountyGuy wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:39 pm Cousins wasn't great but neither was Rodgers. And the Vikings were mediocre but the Packers were awful. I don't know why a Packer fan posted this as some sort of 'gotcha', but it speaks to the intelligence level of their fan base.
Two words why this was posted.

Jealousy

Insecurity
very true. Good point Sergeant Rubetube. I like your avatar too. I think you and I will get along just fine here! :beer: :beer:
Nice to meet you. :thumbsup: I
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

I hope that the knew GB Offensive staff goes out and show's the world how great minds they paid to be mediocre.
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
packfaninvikeland

:lol: :lol: RubeLoser is so mad. Notice how I come with quotes and actual things that happened. You have to make shit up. Thats why you will always lose against me. I speak the truth. You create a fantasy to TRY to counter me, but you never will. Keep trying , moron. More gay talk is all you are known for.
salamander

Post by salamander »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:43 pm

10-6
10-6
7-9
6-9-1

#WhoWillItBeThisYear
And yet, everything he posted is still accurate.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
salamander

Post by salamander »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:06 pm :lol: :lol: RubeLoser is so mad. Notice how I come with quotes and actual things that happened. You have to make shit up. Thats why you will always lose against me. I speak the truth. You create a fantasy to TRY to counter me, but you never will. Keep trying , moron. More gay talk is all you are known for.
He mostly agreed with you and his points still stand.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.