Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

So What if Brady is going to another Super Bowl?

Billy Baroo

So What if Brady is going to another Super Bowl?

Post by Billy Baroo »

Any smart Football Fan knows Rodgers is the Best QB ever.

ha ha ha ha
Go back to Wisconsin
Billy Baroo

Re: So What if Brady is going to another Super Bowl?

Post by Billy Baroo »

So what if this will be Brady's 9th Super Bowl? :lol:
Go back to Wisconsin
Simpson Get Lifted

Post by Simpson Get Lifted »

Vikes made a huge mistake letting Corduroyelle go too, as Chuck astutely pointed out.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Watching Brady carve up the defense at the end of that game, I thought "Man this guy looks better than Rodgers at 41"

Brady works within his offense and is crafty. Short, precise reads are a forte.

Aaron would of been running around outside the pocket, holding the ball for 10 seconds while he points at guy's and either takes a sack or throws it out of bounds.

He's a sandlot QB.

No one's better at dating hunks though. :love:
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
laX

Post by laX »

crazy how he makes it look so easy - it's just bad luck to have never even BEEN there since pubes were in and the bee gees were just starting to fall apart
i was hoping to see some gifs of people shitting
snicker

Post by snicker »

viking fans getting their jolly's comparing Brady to Rodgers. Which viking QB would you compare Brady to?
DC4MVP

Post by DC4MVP »

snicker wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:51 pm viking fans getting their jolly's comparing Brady to Rodgers. Which viking QB would you compare Brady to?
Bubby Brister, idiot
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Snicker is still SEETHING from this disaster of a season.

The king of throwaways isn't even in the conversation of top 5 right now.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

The GOAT has won more SB than all GB and Vikings QB's combined. From this point on all Viking and GB fans should STFU when it comes to QB play.
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Packler Fan: "Yeah but AR has a better winning percentage. He is tied with Brad Johnson, Dilfer, and Hostetler"
Go back to Wisconsin
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

SO what if Rodgers has 9 playoff wins and Brady has 29?

Forget about Leading a Team, didn't you see that one practice when Rodgers threw a long bomb that landed in that net?

Now that he has a young head coach who is Smarter than McVay and Pettine is in his 2nd year, AR will easily surpass all of Brady's records.
Go back to Wisconsin
gopack

Post by gopack »

Talking smack isn't real effective when you have to talk about players from other teams other than your own. :lol:
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Clearly clueless about the reason for the post

I will say the Smack is somewhat lost without the presence of all the AR Fanboys, because Rodgers has Sucked the last two years most of the local Rodgers Fanboys didn't make it to this Dawn.

you could always utilize google to find the Idiotic articles saying Rodgers is the best QB ever. :lol:

Get it yet?
Go back to Wisconsin
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

gopack wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:03 pm Talking smack isn't real effective when you have to talk about players from other teams other than your own. :lol:
Brady has won more SB titles than all GB QB's combined. If it was you talking about the Vikings you would have a case, but when it comes to Brady you fold like a towel. Viking fans can at least agree on the greatness, Packer fans can't handle that Brady is better than Starr, Favre and Rodgers and all Viking QB's combined. The fact that Brady has won more and has been to more SB's than your squad and mine must leave a sour taste in everyone's mouth.
laX

Post by laX »

ah, super bowl prowess dished out by a ......
Bogey Bob

Post by Bogey Bob »

Title Clown and Senor Smoke were the loudest on the old board about Rodgers being the GOAT over Brady.

I wonder if they’re still that delusional.
laX

Post by laX »

Bogey Bob wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:02 am Title Clown and Senor Smoke were the loudest on the old board about Rodgers being the GOAT over Brady.

it's not and should never again be a debate in our lifetimes.
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Bogey Bob wrote: Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:02 am Title Clown and Senor Smoke were the loudest on the old board about Rodgers being the GOAT over Brady.

I expect those Jokers are still that delusional. Likely they saw the Vid of AR throwing a football into a net.

Good thing the Pack got a McVay Protege to run the new Offense and play Head Coach when AR lets him.

"3 point McVay"
Go back to Wisconsin
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

Put Rodgers on the Patriots= same amount of rings for NE maybe even more.
Put Brady on the Packers= Same amount of rings for GB, maybe doesn't even win it in '10

Change my mind.
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:46 pm

Put Brady on the Packers= Same amount of rings for GB, maybe doesn't even win it in '10

Change my mind.
Why would Brady not win it in '10? Rodgers vs Cutler/Caleb Hanie in the nfccg, haha and gb barely hung on in that game. GB had a top 3 defense in 2010 and were turnover machines. It's becoming obvious that Rodgers can't carry a team, he needs a top defense that can create a lot of turnovers. What's Rodgers record against teams with a winning record when trailing in the 4th?

Rodgers is 9-7 in the playoffs and you think he would have more SBs in NE?

HOW HIGH ARE YOU!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I honestly believe Brady would have EASILY had a bare minimum of 4 SBs in GB. Brady is a symphony orchestra conductor in the playoffs, you can coach and prepare a QB but you can't teach Brady's poise and competitiveness.

I think it's absolutely stupid to compare Rodgers and Brady. One is a God in the playoffs and the other puts up great stats in the regular season and is mediocre in the playoffs. Did I mention Rodgers needed a top defense to win a sb?

Look at Rodgers stats when the packers lose in the playoffs. They lost because he shit the bed.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

5 Years ago you could try and run with the terrible take that Rodgers was better and you only looked somewhat Moronic.

Now that Brady has won 3 of the last 5 it's the Worst Sports Take of All Times.

Brady wins on the Road and coming back from a deficit, Rodgers Fails at both.

Brady is Clutch in the Playoffs every year, Rodgers folds.

http://archive.jsonline.com/sports/pack ... 5111.html/
Last edited by Billy Baroo on Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Go back to Wisconsin
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

The insecurities that PackFan is feeling right now is obvious. His whole identity is Aaron. Now Aaron is failing him and he's hoping it's not all over.

At least the rest of the yahoos just disappeared from here.

PackFan starts multiple Kirk Cousins thread a week. He's in shambles over this.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
gopack

Post by gopack »

Qman65 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:08 am
gopack wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:03 pm Talking smack isn't real effective when you have to talk about players from other teams other than your own. :lol:
Brady has won more SB titles than all GB QB's combined. If it was you talking about the Vikings you would have a case, but when it comes to Brady you fold like a towel. Viking fans can at least agree on the greatness, Packer fans can't handle that Brady is better than Starr, Favre and Rodgers and all Viking QB's combined. The fact that Brady has won more and has been to more SB's than your squad and mine must leave a sour taste in everyone's mouth.
The packers won four. No sour taste, and yes, Brady is the GOAT.
snicker

Post by snicker »

I love how viking fans have to reference another team in order to tear down Rodgers. Why don't you compare him to viking QB's over the last 10 years?
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

snicker wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:50 pm I love how viking fans have to reference another team in order to tear down Rodgers. Why don't you compare him to viking QB's over the last 10 years?
Some really insecure postings by you lately.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Bogey Bob

Post by Bogey Bob »

snicker wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:50 pm I love how viking fans have to reference another team in order to tear down Rodgers. Why don't you compare him to viking QB's over the last 10 years?
Huh?

You do realize there is many Packer fans, some of which have posted in this forum at one time or another, that truly believe Rodgers is the GOAT over Brady. And it’s still being claimed to this day!

Why would we compare him to Viking QBs when none of us have made such a delusional take like that. It has nothing to do with tearing him down as it is just pointing out the freaking obvious that Brady > Rodgers when it comes to being the GOAT.

Jan, I mean...snicker...are you one of those delusional homers and that’s why you’re riled up over this topic?
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

gopack wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:11 pm
Qman65 wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:08 am
The packers won four. No sour taste, and yes, Brady is the GOAT.
2 before anyone cared and 2 after unless your life is based on Packer football. How's life doing in mom's basement these days?
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:46 pm

Change my mind.
No response? Thought so......

Brady has 5 MORE SBs, no need to change your mind, the facts are obvious when you compare the two QBs.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
laX

Post by laX »

who cares?
seriously, if i only ever saw 1 super bowl win in my life, it's ok. best thing ever as a fan. best thing ever.
get mad all you want,but none of you know what that's like.
and no, some gay ass world series from the 80s cant compare.
tbgh

Post by tbgh »

laX wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:46 am who cares?
seriously, if i only ever saw 1 super bowl win in my life, it's ok. best thing ever as a fan. best thing ever.
get mad all you want,but none of you know what that's like.
and no, some gay ass world series from the 80s cant compare.
The "gay ass" World Series absolutely compares. A week's worth of fun compared to one afternoon in a sport that is superior to the other?
No contest, homie.
Put 'er in the ole vise.