Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

So What if Brady is going to another Super Bowl?

whiskerbiscuit

Re: So What if Brady is going to another Super Bowl?

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

laX wrote: ↑Mon Feb 18, 2019 8:46 am who cares?
seriously, if i only ever saw 1 super bowl win in my life, it's ok. best thing ever as a fan. best thing ever.
get mad all you want,but none of you know what that's like.
and no, some gay ass world series from the 80s cant compare.
I bet Rodgers cares. He's good enough to have 3 or 4 sb's. The pack let him down.

Also NFL fans deserved to see a Brady vs Rodgers SB. I hate both those teams but it still would've been cool. The pack k made sure that never happened.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert

And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...

πŸ‡³πŸ‡ͺZ
laX

Post by laX »

whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:26 pm
seriously, if i only ever saw 1 super bowl win in my life, it's ok. best thing ever as a fan. best thing ever.
I bet Rodgers cares. He's good enough to have 3 or 4 sb's. The pack let him down.

Also NFL fans deserved to see a Brady vs Rodgers SB. I hate both those teams but it still would've been cool. The pack k made sure that never happened.
fantasy world stuff. it's be cool to see tyson fight that silverback gorilla too.
i was hoping to see some gifs of people shitting
laX

Post by laX »

tbgh wrote: ↑Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:20 pm
The "gay ass" World Series absolutely compares. A week's worth of fun compared to one afternoon in a sport that is superior to the other?
No contest, homie.
it woulda been a week full of naps.
im a brewers fan and i really didnt care about their run last year - baseball is b.o.r.i.n.g. bro
you dont know what u dont know - and i know you love football
salamander

Post by salamander »

packfaninvikeland wrote: ↑Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:46 pm
Bogey Bob wrote: ↑Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:02 am Title Clown and Senor Smoke were the loudest on the old board about Rodgers being the GOAT over Brady.

I wonder if they’re still that delusional.
Put Rodgers on the Patriots= same amount of rings for NE maybe even more.
Put Brady on the Packers= Same amount of rings for GB, maybe doesn't even win it in '10

Change my mind.
I just can't even believe you typed this.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
salamander

Post by salamander »

snicker wrote: ↑Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:50 pm I love how viking fans have to reference another team in order to tear down Rodgers. Why don't you compare him to viking QB's over the last 10 years?
We don't "have to" do anything. We're just pointing out how asinine of a take it was when GB fans were calling Rodgers GOAT.
This has nothing to do with the Vikings.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

This Viking fan considers Brady the GOAT because he's won more SB's than both our squads combined. Packer fans should shut the fuck up and bow down.
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
laX

Post by laX »

Qman65 wrote: ↑Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:11 am This Viking fan considers Brady the GOAT because he's won more SB's than both our squads combined. Packer fans should shut the fuck up and bow down.
i'll bow down - absolutely. and i'll do that with sweet memories of my favorite squad winning super bowls 8-)
snicker

Post by snicker »

Qman65 wrote: ↑Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:11 am This Viking fan considers Brady the GOAT because he's won more SB's than both our squads combined. Packer fans should shut the fuck up and bow down.
This is fucking hilarious.....
salamander

Post by salamander »

snicker wrote: ↑Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:35 pm
This is fucking hilarious.....
Is it hilarious that Brady has won more SB's than all Packer QB's combined?
snicker

Post by snicker »

Did you read what he posted? "More SB's than both of our squads combined". Please let me know how many SB's the vikings have contributed to this........
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

snicker wrote: ↑Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:34 pm Did you read what he posted? "More SB's than both of our squads combined". Please let me know how many SB's the vikings have contributed to this........

Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
laX

Post by laX »

Sarge wrote: ↑Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:50 pm
snicker wrote: ↑Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:34 pm Did you read what he posted? "More SB's than both of our squads combined". Please let me know how many SB's the vikings have contributed to this........

well yeah, they contributed in a way i guess ;)
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Some bumps are Funner than others...........

So What if Brady came into Lambert and personally denied Rodgers his 2nd Super Bowl Appearance?

So What if this will be Brady's 10th Super Bowl?

10 :lol: :clap:
Go back to Wisconsin