Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

How ironic

RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

How ironic

Post by RubeTube »

That this guy plays for a team called the "Packers" Cant. Make. it. Up. :lol:

“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Re: How ironic

Post by JPM »

Titletown! Why is that?
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.
salamander

Post by salamander »

I think the whole fudge Packers thing came about because back in the day there were some big gay offensive lineman on the team.
Not saying that a bad thing just that I've heard that's where the whole thing came from.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

salamander wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:55 pm I think the whole fudge Packers thing came about because back in the day there were some big gay offensive lineman on the team.
Not saying that a bad thing just that I've heard that's where the whole thing came from.
Do you think Aaron has had sex with any of his teammates. I definitely think he's a top.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
A Kickass Offense

Post by A Kickass Offense »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:12 pm
salamander wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:55 pm I think the whole fudge Packers thing came about because back in the day there were some big gay offensive lineman on the team.
Do you think Aaron has had sex with any of his teammates. I definitely think he's a top.
He's bedded Clayroid and Johnny Jolly for sure.

In related news, I have it on good authority that Damarious Randall and Clinton-Dix repeatedly thwarted AR's sexual advances and consequently were both traded.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

A Kickass Offense wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:04 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:12 pm
He's bedded Clayroid and Johnny Jolly for sure.

In related news, I have it on good authority that Damarious Randall and Clinton-Dix repeatedly thwarted AR's sexual advances and consequently were both traded.
Interesting. Keep us updated. I didn't know Rodgers was into BBCs.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Obi-Wan wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:07 pm Image
Oh my!! He does love a vein ridden snicker.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master