Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

I’m sorry, X4, I just can’t quit you!!!

-Jaymo-

I’m sorry, X4, I just can’t quit you!!!

Post by -Jaymo- »

:shock:

GRAVE DIGGER
7 HOURS AGO
I actually really like what Adams has been doing the last couple weeks. He's been a mixed bag overall, but his good plays have looked really good. I think he has Kenny Clark potential.

We talk a lot about which coaches suck, but Jerry Montgomery is freaking killing it with player development. Clark is an all-pro, Lowry and Lancaster are looking legit quality depth, and Adams is showing signs of life. With Daniels coming back and if they re-sign Mo Wilkerson, we will have the best and deepest DL group in the NFL.

Like Reply (2 Likes)

:lol:
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: I’m sorry, X4, I just can’t quit you!!!

Post by RubeTube »

-Jaymo- wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:37 pm :shock:

GRAVE DIGGER
7 HOURS AGO
I actually really like what Adams has been doing the last couple weeks. He's been a mixed bag overall, but his good plays have looked really good. I think he has Kenny Clark potential.

We talk a lot about which coaches suck, but Jerry Montgomery is freaking killing it with player development. Clark is an all-pro, Lowry and Lancaster are looking legit quality depth, and Adams is showing signs of life. With Daniels coming back and if they re-sign Mo Wilkerson, we will have the best and deepest DL group in the NFL.

Like Reply (2 Likes)

Good lord. :lol: :shock:
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:41 pm

GRAVE DIGGER
7 HOURS AGO

Like Reply (2 Likes)

This is Packer fans in a nutshell.
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Qman65 wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:15 am
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:41 pm

GRAVE DIGGER
7 HOURS AGO

Like Reply (2 Likes)

This is Packer fans in a nutshell.
They truly are a "Special" bunch. 8-)
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

I'm starting to think that there's a rule or something in the Cult Of Packers that they are not allowed to watch other teams. Even the current team that the Packers are playing, there's censorship black squares covering the opponents players on their Democratic Peoples Republic Of Green Bay issued televisions.
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Delusional. They were saying the same last year. The bonus is that they are giving credit to a d line coach who is in his 1st year and touting a player who has done nothing.
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

Good stuff on there. AR has to date a blonde. God forbid he date a black woman. :lol:
https://packers.timesfour.com/topic/cr ... -best-case

2019 season: AR gets back to his normal dominant self and wins the MVP. We fall short in the playoffs as we are still a young team.

2020: AR breaks up with Danica and starts dating a blonde 400 meter Olympian. (They eventually get married and produce a super child that gets drafted by the Packers in 2041)
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

:lol: "I would not rule out the chance Bill Belichick jumps to GB either. I think Bill has had enough of Robert Kraft. "
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

Obi-Wan wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:10 pm :lol: "I would not rule out the chance Bill Belichick jumps to GB either. I think Bill has had enough of Robert Kraft. "
So who has the tighter asshole Murphy or Rodgers? :lol:
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Obi-Wan wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:09 pm Good stuff on there. AR has to date a blonde. God forbid he date a black woman. :lol:
https://packers.timesfour.com/topic/cr ... -best-case

2019 season: AR gets back to his normal dominant self and wins the MVP. We fall short in the playoffs as we are still a young team.

2020: AR breaks up with Danica and starts dating a blonde 400 meter Olympian. (They eventually get married and produce a super child that gets drafted by the Packers in 2041)
Lol. GB and "Blacks" don't click unless they are "catchin footballs and stuff" :lol:
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Obi-Wan wrote: Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:10 pm :lol: "I would not rule out the chance Bill Belichick jumps to GB either. I think Bill has had enough of Robert Kraft. "
:lol: :lol:
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

I saw one suggest that Doug Pederson would probably like to leave Eagles to come to GB.

Dumbest fan base on earth.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Tony Bongwater

Post by Tony Bongwater »

:shock:

:lol: good lord :lol:

That might be the dumbest thing anyones ever said. Its gotta be right at the top of the list for worst takes in sports history.
Slava Ukrijina 💙💛🇺🇦💙💛