Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Rumor has it

Chuck North

Rumor has it

Post by Chuck North »

The Bears don't want to play the Eagles who despite their record, are a gutsy team with grit that know how to win in the post season.

They really want to play the purple, because they know despite all their talent, they're soft and are led by a boy scout type QB who will go into the fetal position in a big game. I think they try to hand the purple the game this weekend or at the very least sit some players and play like the preseason and show nothing.

Carry on.
A Kickass Offense

Re: Rumor has it

Post by A Kickass Offense »

Rumor has it you moleste Golden Retrievers..........

Carry on.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Jim Caldwell
Chuck Pagano
Jim Philbin

Packer talk in December

:lol:
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Denial, not just a river in Egypt...
Obi-Wan

Post by Obi-Wan »

A Kickass Offense wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:28 am Rumor has it you moleste Golden Retrievers..........

Carry on.
Not a rumor

Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

^^ represents all vikling fans ^^
salamander

Post by salamander »

Chuck North wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:44 am ^^ represents all vikling fans ^^
^^ represents all packler fans ^^
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Gork

Post by Gork »

Vikes are gonna get clobbered. Either this week or next!
Eagles are more gutsy and the Vikings are soft. You got that right! :lol:
There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but Calebs' stupidity will remain!

TRUMPHUMPERS :humper: ™ ARE TRAITORS!

Proud member of the RFP!

Never trust a former president who wears Jim Bakker’s haircut and Tammy Faye’s makeup.
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Post by Ron Burgundy 4 President »

I'll bet Chuck has never wanted the Bears to win a game so badly in all his life. You'd think he'd have enough shame not to come right out and pretty much admit it, but he just couldn't help himself.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Ron Burgundy 4 President wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:52 pm I'll bet Chuck has never wanted the Bears to win a game so badly in all his life. You'd think he'd have enough shame not to come right out and pretty much admit it, but he just couldn't help himself.
You're kidding right? I'd rather see you treat it as your Super Bowl, squeak out a miraculous win and go to Chicago and prove, once again, why you should never bet on the underachieving purple in the post season.

It's comedy gold..
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Why would it be a miraculous win when the Bears haven't won in MN since the 2011 season?

The Bears suck in MN, and the Vikes typically suck in Chicago. (Vikes have won 6 of the last 8, but this year was a typical Vikes meltdown in Chicago)
Go back to Wisconsin
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Zimmer is the best.

"I don't care who Doug calls. I don't care who anybody calls" :lol:
Go back to Wisconsin
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

Chuck North wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:50 pm
Ron Burgundy 4 President wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:52 pm I'll bet Chuck has never wanted the Bears to win a game so badly in all his life. You'd think he'd have enough shame not to come right out and pretty much admit it, but he just couldn't help himself.
You're kidding right? I'd rather see you treat it as your Super Bowl, squeak out a miraculous win and go to Chicago and prove, once again, why you should never bet on the underachieving purple in the post season.

It's comedy gold..
The Vikings are favored in this one lol.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

It's comedy gold..
It's a little different it seems this time. Should the Vikings make it in, there's not a reasonable NFL fan in the world that expects them to do anything but be one and done, which makes them dangerous. The Vikings are at their best when nobody expects anything from them. Let that be a lesson for posterity.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

It's comedy gold..
They won't admit it. Viking fans have no expectations for this year's postseason. They know how its going to end...
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

The Flying Sendejo wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:44 pm

It's comedy gold..
It's a little different it seems this time. Should the Vikings make it in, there's not a reasonable NFL fan in the world that expects them to do anything but be one and done, which makes them dangerous. The Vikings are at their best when nobody expects anything from them. Let that be a lesson for posterity.
Hey we agree. Can we be friends now?
Ron Burgundy 4 President

It's comedy gold..
It WOULD be comedy gold if I and most other Viking fans were picking our spots in the SB parade route, but we're not. Would we rather see them sneak in and hope against all odds that they get lucky four times in a row than not even get there? Yes, but Viking fans are far from unique in that regard. Keep telling yourself how crushed we'll all be if they don't win the SB though, I'd be tickled pink if they manage to win a game before making their postseason exit and most other Viking fans would be as well.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:52 pm

It's comedy gold..
They won't admit it. Viking fans have no expectations for this year's postseason. They know how its going to end...
Does anyone really have expectations in the NFC other than Saints and Rams? These playoffs are wide open which makes it fun.

This is coming from a fan of a team who's fans are too scared to even give us any predictions on their team during regular season games lol.

My expectations are to win a playoff game. There, I'm on record. I think we can beat Dallas or Chicago. They can also beat us.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

-Jaymo- wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:47 am Jim Caldwell
Chuck Pagano
Jim Philbin

Packer talk in December

Love it. I called it. Murphy and Gute need control. It's a country club in GB with no actual owners. They don't want anyone who might ruffle any feathers so these guy's can keep their jobs.

Going for lame ducks is what it looks like will happen. I woukd rather have Mick than the 3 above mentioned.

Caldwell is the best of those 3.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Ron Burgundy 4 President wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:55 pm

It's comedy gold..
It WOULD be comedy gold if I and most other Viking fans were picking our spots in the SB parade route, but we're not. Would we rather see them sneak in and hope against all odds that they get lucky four times in a row than not even get there? Yes, but Viking fans are far from unique in that regard. Keep telling yourself how crushed we'll all be if they don't win the SB though, I'd be tickled pink if they manage to win a game before making their postseason exit and most other Viking fans would be as well.
Dude, you were 13 - 3 last year and in the NFC Championship game...

With all your big name players all signed up..

Your vastly superior talent..

You're an 8 win team right now..

You don't have one redeeming win for the entire season.

It IS comedy gold because your squad delivers more heartache than any professional sports team in the region. NOT because you've learned to lower your expectations to match that futility.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Chuck North wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:24 pm

It's comedy gold..

It IS comedy gold because your squad delivers more heartache than any professional sports team in the region. NOT because you've learned to lower your expectations to match that futility.
It's almost like going 15-1 and getting rolled at home in the first game of the playoffs.

How long has it been since the Packers finished anything better than 10-6. They won a SB one of those year's too.

Your fan base was pretty happy going 8-7-1 and winning the division the last game of the year only to lose rd #1.

STFU.

I look forward to playoff football. Oh and DUDE your tean was picked in the top 4 to win the SB this year, Aaron came back. What the hell happened?!?
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Ron Burgundy 4 President

Chuck North wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:24 pm

It's comedy gold..

Again, it WOULD be comedy gold if I and most Viking fans were completely oblivious to the fact that they are having a disappointing season. We are well aware of it however. If you can't understand the distinction then I don't know what else to tell you.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Dude, beat the Bears, and then go to Soldier Field and man up and beat the Bears.

That's the only way your pro bowl laden, 84 million QB squad is going to get any respect around here.
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

Chuck North wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:18 am The Bears don't want to play the Eagles who despite their record, are a gutsy team with grit that know how to win in the post season.

They really want to play the purple, because they know despite all their talent, they're soft and are led by a boy scout type QB who will go into the fetal position in a big game. I think they try to hand the purple the game this weekend or at the very least sit some players and play like the preseason and show nothing.

Carry on.
Rumor has it you like camels.
Spoiler:
Dongs.
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Chuck North wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:44 pm Dude, beat the Bears, and then go to Soldier Field and man up and beat the Bears.

That's the only way your pro bowl laden, 84 million QB squad is going to get any respect around here.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Sarge

Post by Sarge »

Maybe Mitch Nabisco will get hurt and we'd get to face Caleb Hanie.
Fortune Tellers Make a Killing Nowadays
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Chuck North wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:44 pm Dude, beat the Bears, and then go to Soldier Field and man up and beat the Bears.

Says the guy who’s team is two days away from possibly 4 straight losses to the Detroit Lions.

Just wait until Rodgers comes back.
salamander

Post by salamander »

It's comedy gold..
The Packers already lost their superbowl when they played the Vikings :lol:
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
salamander

Post by salamander »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:52 pm They won't admit it. Viking fans have no expectations for this year's postseason. They know how its going to end...

The Flying Sendejo wrote: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:44 pm Should the Vikings make it in, there's not a reasonable NFL fan in the world that expects them to do anything but be one and done...
Last edited by salamander on Fri Dec 28, 2018 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tbgh

Post by tbgh »

This Viking season has sucked so far, but it could continue on.
I don't really care about the packers and their ratty roster.
Put 'er in the ole vise.