Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Ruh Roh - Schism!

Chuck North

Ruh Roh - Schism!

Post by Chuck North »

Zimmer took the podium and insinuated that a lack of focus or desire to take care of the football played directly in what occurred, with two interceptions by Kirk Cousins (one of which was returned for a touchdown) and a fumble by Dalvin Cook thwarting the efforts of getting a statement win on the road.

"Yeah it's definitely a concern," Zimmer said following the loss at Soldier Field. "Either they're not listening or not paying attention or they don't really care. So we'll have to find out which one of the three that it is."

:lol:

Way to throw your team under the bus, Mike.

-Jaymo-

Re: Ruh Roh - Schism!

Post by -Jaymo- »

That’s not a schism, dope, that’s holding your players accountable.

This is a schism.....https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sporti ... erc4ij102b
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

That's because McCarthy needs to go.

As far as Zim, you can hold people accountable without going public you dope.

That's called refusing to take any blame for a loss.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Chuck North wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:22 am That's because McCarthy needs to go.

As far as Zim, you can hold people accountable without going public you dope.

That's called refusing to take any blame for a loss.
OMG! HE SAID THE PLAYERS NEED TO TAKE BETTER CARE OF THE FOOTBALL, AND EVERYBODY HEARD HIM!

HOW DARE HE?

Do you think his statements were breaking news to anybody but you apparently?
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Well, the players are either not listening or not paying attention or they really dont care.

Because none of it's his fault.

So which is it then, smartass?

Have they tuned their coach out? Are they too dumb to pay attention or dont they give a shit?

Go.
HeHateMe
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by HeHateMe »

I don't have any problem with what he said.
thinktank wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:15 am I’m a successful consultant for some of the biggest and best companies in the world. I tell you about systems architecture, not the other way around.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Chuck North wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:48 am Well, the players are either not listening or not paying attention or they really dont care.

Because none of it's his fault.

So which is it then, smartass?

Have they tuned their coach out? Are they too dumb to pay attention or dont they give a shit?

Go.
So throwing an interception, or fumbling the ball, is the coaches fault?

I understand that you come from a fan base where coddling the players is rule number one......

Sorry your thread fell flat, like most of them.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

HeHateMe wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:51 am I don't have any problem with what he said.
Zimmer was in the wrong, he should have just blamed it on pad level like all great coaches.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

-Jaymo- wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:00 am

So throwing an interception, or fumbling the ball, is the coaches fault?

No, Zimmer said there's only three reasons.

1) They didn't listen to him saying don't do that.
2) They're too dumb to pay attention when he said it so they never heard him and thought it was ok.
3) They really don't care if they turn the ball over.

Sounds like a great coach with the only three great reasons for a turnover!

How can you argue that logic?! I'm sure his players were ecstatic to hear him say this.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Chuck North wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:01 pm No, Zimmer said there's only three reasons.

1) They didn't listen to him saying don't do that.
2) They're too dumb to pay attention when he said it so they never heard him and thought it was ok.
3) They really don't care if they turn the ball over.

Sounds like a great coach with the only three great reasons for a turnover!

How can you argue that logic?! I'm sure his players were ecstatic to hear him say this.
You said Zimmer was trying to shift the blame.....

Is he the blame for interceptions and fumbles?

I’m sure his players agree with him. I know the QB does as he’s already stated as much.

A man admits he played like shit and accepts the responsibility. A coddled egomaniac blames the ball for sticking to his hand.....stupid ball.
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

It looks to me like the purple got out played and out coached.

The Bears looked like the team with the extra week to prepare.

If your coach wants to blame the players for not listening instead of shouldering some of the blame for getting out coached, go for it.

I'm sure they appreciate it.
gopack

Post by gopack »

Maybe Zimmy should state the obvious. The vikings are not a very good team. :lol:
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Chuck North wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:47 pm It looks to me like the purple got out played and out coached.

If your coach wants to blame the players for not listening instead of shouldering some of the blame for getting out coached, go for it.

So you think Zimmer coaches Cousins to throw interceptions and Cook to fumble?
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

So do you think that if a coach tells a team not to fumble, that if they do it's because they didn't listen or hear him say it? Or they just didn't care?

How asinine is that?

Is it possible the defense made a good play or the qb tried to put the ball on target, but it went off mark and was intercepted?

Was it because he just doesn't care?

Which is it? Do you have a bunch of dopes on your team? Or a coach that's being a little doppie?
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Chuck North wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:20 pm So do you think that if a coach tells a team not to fumble, that if they do it's because they didn't listen or hear him say it? Or they just didn't care?

How asinine is that?

Is it possible the defense made a good play or the qb tried to put the ball on target, but it went off mark and was intercepted?

Was it because he just doesn't care?

Which is it? Do you have a bunch of dopes on your team? Or a coach that's being a little doppie?
Well, on both interceptions, either the receiver is cutting off his route or the QB is throwing to the wrong space. It was pretty obvious on both interceptions, so somebody didn’t do what they were supposed to do. I doubt they were coached that way.

You seem pretty averse to grown men actually having to accept blame when they fuck up. But again, you’re conditioned to blame footballs for sticking to hands.

I’m not sure why this is so hard to understand, or why you seem so invested in it. Players screwed up. Their coach called them on it.

You’re the only one crying about this perceived injustice. :lol:
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Soooo Zim dog had a great game plan with an extra week to prepare his team and the only reason they lost is the players didn't listen or didn't care?

Your players are dopes.

Got it.

Thanks!
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

Also, you seem pretty averse to Zim accepting any blame.

Are you saying he's not a grown man? Or are you saying he had his team ready to play, but they're all dopes?
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Chuck North wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 3:45 pm Also, you seem pretty averse to Zim accepting any blame.

Are you saying he's not a grown man? Or are you saying he had his team ready to play, but they're all dopes?
Trying.
So.
Hard.

Wahhhhhhhh!!!! Zimmer called out his players!!!! Wasaahhhhh!!!

-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Zimmer presser coming up! Hurry up! See what he has to say!!!
Chuck North

Post by Chuck North »

I wonder if Jaymo would be mad if one of the players called out Zim for not challenging that first down on the first drive. What a gaffe.
Simpson Get Lifted

Post by Simpson Get Lifted »

Chuck North wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:14 pm :lol:

I wonder if Jaymo would be mad if one of the players called out Zim for not challenging that first down on the first drive. What a gaffe.
You got plenty of ammo here. I don't think questioning Zim's challenge record is the route you really want to head down.
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Chuck North wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:14 pm What a gaffe.

Tyler Lockett
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Bad news for Pack Fan, I told Cousins if he loses to a Ratty Team like Green bay I'm taking down his Avatar. :lol:

I hate QB's almost as much as Zim, only reason I avatared him when he signed is because the Vikings don't address the QB position
Go back to Wisconsin
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

BTW, I'm really glad the Packer Ginger didn't have the Balls to sign Mack. That dude can wreck a football game.
Go back to Wisconsin
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

The "Backahs" are out in full force after this Vikings loss telling us what's wrong with our football team. Where were they from Thursday?

#Frauds

#VikingsLossMoreImportantThanPackersWin

Will they go back in hiding after Sunday night?
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

It must be pure hell living in Minnesota as a Packer fan. The evidence is overwhelming.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
PurpleHaze

Post by PurpleHaze »

Chuck North wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:47 pm It looks to me like the purple got out played and out coached.

Mitch the bitch OBLITERATED Zimmer by tossing a whopping 166 yards 1 TD and 2 ints!!!!!

The Vikings offense had 3 turnovers(2 in the redzone.) Why WOULDN'T Zimmer call out his players? This isn't pussy GB where your HC is afraid of his QB. Think of the hissy fit Rodgers would throw if he was criticized. Just remember kids, professional athletes aren't role models, Rodgers disowned his own family, admit it he is a garbage human being ya deer humper.
Simpson Get Lifted wrote
Should have been WAY more booing from the home crowd imo. You have to drown out the cheers from Oscar.

Oscar on the Vikes:
"I am all in for a 4th place finish."
JPM
Formerly Clarkgriswald

Post by JPM »

The Vikings...the gift that never stops giving.
40+ year Viking fan turned Packer fan turned J-E-T-S fan.
minnemike
KFAN Rube Chat Hall of Fame Member

Post by minnemike »

JPM wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:07 am The Vikings...the gift that never stops giving.
Want to compare season gifts so far...? Vikes gave you a 5-4-1 record so far. I like my packler gift better.

Let's pump it up in here... packler week!
Jack Hoff

Post by Jack Hoff »

JPM wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:07 am The Vikings...the gift that never stops giving.
Clark...The fraud that never stops trolling