Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Serious question

RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Serious question

Post by RubeTube »

gopack wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:21 pm
tbgh wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:25 pm
gopack wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:55 pm As for the baseball discussion, I usually don't care about the baseball playoffs unless some team is in there that hasn't won a title in a long time or maybe never. That would be last years Astros and this years Brewers. Also the Cubs from a few years ago.
So typical bandwagon fan!

I’ll mention this at my next bear fan convention. Classic!
I find baseball kind of boring but have always been a tiger fan. When they won the world series in 1984 it was pretty special. They had that strike that canceled the playoffs and world series that really turned me off. These guys were already making more money than players in most other sports. When they canceled the postseason it took me a long time to come back.
Cool story bro! :thumbsup:
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

gopack wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:55 pm As for the baseball discussion, I usually don't care about the baseball playoffs unless some team is in there that hasn't won a title in a long time or maybe never. That would be last years Astros and this years Brewers. Also the Cubs from a few years ago.
So you're a Packer bandwagon fan? Got it!
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot »

laX wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:14 am
-Jaymo- wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:07 am
snicker wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:57 pm Not trying to be a smartass or anything, but do you guys dislike the Brewers like you do the Packers? Do you want the dodgers to take the Brewers out?
Your logic, not surprisingly, is flawed.

Nobody here hates the packers. It’s you, the sanctimonious, self-proclaimed, greatest fans in the world that people hate. Because a football team that doesn’t even know you exist won multiple titles before you were born, you (the packer fan) think that somehow makes you a better fan, a more passionate fan,a more knowledgeable fan, a “We never boo” fan, a PACKAH FAN!

That’s why people hate you,the packer fan.

As a Brewer’s fan, do you hate Twins fans? Probably not. Because we’re not fucking idiots, and realize that it’s nothing but a game, played by millionaires who don’t know we exist, and it doesn’t make one fucking iota of difference in the grand scheme of our lives.

IT’S YOU!

There’s your self-realization life tip of the day. Do with it what you will.
nailed it. exactly why i have always said i don't hate the vikings - it's the fans who are absolutely insufferable. i mean, you guys go year after year, the loudest group in the bunch...yet always end up looking dumb. i love that part, but i would just think you'd all learn your lesson. not a worse fan base on the planet than the viking fans - absolute fact shared by anyone who reads comments at profootballtalk.com and anyone who pays attention in general. you guys are awful fans. never hated randy moss, robert smith, whoever ... you fans are AWFUL.

AS for baseball - i may care when i'm 78 years old. baseball is a old guys sport. i couldnt care less if the brewers win or lose.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sure thing buddy. Packers fans are fat, drunk, obnoxious and football illiterate. Vikings fans stay with it despite more heart-breaking losses in important games than any team in history. That's loyalty. gfy
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

Slap Shot wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:46 pm
laX wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:14 am nailed it. exactly why i have always said i don't hate the vikings - it's the fans who are absolutely insufferable. i mean, you guys go year after year, the loudest group in the bunch...yet always end up looking dumb. i love that part, but i would just think you'd all learn your lesson. not a worse fan base on the planet than the viking fans - absolute fact shared by anyone who reads comments at profootballtalk.com and anyone who pays attention in general. you guys are awful fans. never hated randy moss, robert smith, whoever ... you fans are AWFUL.

AS for baseball - i may care when i'm 78 years old. baseball is a old guys sport. i couldnt care less if the brewers win or lose.

Sure thing buddy. Packers fans are fat, drunk, obnoxious and football illiterate. Vikings fans stay with it despite more heart-breaking losses in important games than any team in history. That's loyalty. gfy
I’ve met this laX guy before. It’s uncanny how accurate your description is. Guy is a total slob.
gopack

Post by gopack »

-Jaymo- wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:42 pm
Slap Shot wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:46 pm
laX wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:14 am nailed it. exactly why i have always said i don't hate the vikings - it's the fans who are absolutely insufferable. i mean, you guys go year after year, the loudest group in the bunch...yet always end up looking dumb. i love that part, but i would just think you'd all learn your lesson. not a worse fan base on the planet than the viking fans - absolute fact shared by anyone who reads comments at profootballtalk.com and anyone who pays attention in general. you guys are awful fans. never hated randy moss, robert smith, whoever ... you fans are AWFUL.

I’ve met this laX guy before. It’s uncanny how accurate your description is. Guy is a total slob.
I've seen pictures of this Jaymo guy on the internet. He looks like he came right out of a scene from deliverance. :lol:
gopack

Post by gopack »

Qman65 wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:13 am
So you're a Packer bandwagon fan? Got it!
I started watching them in 1970 and never stopped. So no.
Bogey Bob

Post by Bogey Bob »

snicker wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:57 pm Not trying to be a smartass or anything, but do you guys dislike the Brewers like you do the Packers? Do you want the dodgers to take the Brewers out?
“In your face, Milwaukee!”
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

DOWN Memory Lane we go.............1982 WS...........Game 7

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Go back to Wisconsin
A Kickass Offense

Post by A Kickass Offense »

Bogey Bob wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:38 pm
Brewers/Packers/Wisconsin sports fan in general shouldn't even have the audacity to talk baseball with MN sports fans.

Twins fans are a superior brand of MLB fan because we count titles, something Brewer fans know nothing about.

That's right. Titles baby!!

Am I doing it right JPM?
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

A Kickass Offense wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:50 pm
Brewers/Packers/Wisconsin sports fan in general shouldn't even have the audacity to talk baseball with MN sports fans.

Twins fans are a superior brand of MLB fan because we count titles, something Brewer fans know nothing about.

Am I doing it right JPM?
You can add college football and the NBA to that theory...

7 NCAA Championship
5 NBA Champioships

*sigh*...............so nice.
Bogey Bob

Post by Bogey Bob »

A Kickass Offense wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:50 pm

Am I doing it right JPM?
Haha! That’s right!

Postseason chokers! That’s all they know.
laX

Post by laX »

:lol:

:cry:
i was hoping to see some gifs of people shitting
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

laX wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:14 am

:cry:
Whoooops!

I thought he said you were phat.

:naners:
salamander

Post by salamander »

I watched game 7 Dodger vs Brewers this last weekend.

I found myself hoping the Brewers would win and make it to the World Series.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

gopack wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:52 pm

That's why it was so amazing viking fans thought they could not only wear their colors to the Eagles game, but they were stupid enough to dress up rocky in viking gear. You need to have a half a brain.
Viking fans still find NOTHING wrong with defacing the Rocky statue. NOTHING AT ALL. Unreal how delusional that fanbase is..Climbing the steps to do a skol chant.. my god :lol: THAT CHANT IS NOT EVEN YOURS IDIOTS! YOU CANT EVEN COME UP WITH YOUR OWN STYLE OF CHANT! :lol:
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

packfaninvikeland wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:58 pm Viking fans still find NOTHING wrong with defacing the Rocky statue. NOTHING AT ALL. Unreal how delusional that fanbase is..Climbing the steps to do a skol chant.. my god :lol: THAT CHANT IS NOT EVEN YOURS IDIOTS! YOU CANT EVEN COME UP WITH YOUR OWN STYLE OF CHANT! :lol:
“Defacing”

Be a little more dramatic, Nancy.

Remember when packer fans wrote that song for Todd Rundgren? Or wrote that prayer that was plagiarized by Christianity and handed down through the generations?

Packer fans.....always on the cutting edge.
tbgh

Post by tbgh »

Didn’t they put a Viking scarf on him?
Put 'er in the ole vise.
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

tbgh wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:54 am Didn’t they put a Viking scarf on him?
"Defacing"
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
-Jaymo-

Post by -Jaymo- »

tbgh wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:54 am Didn’t they put a Viking scarf on him?
No! Much worse! They defaced it! Just lucky that Eagles fans limited themselves to throwing full beers at women and children over such an atrocity!

https://theblast.com/minnesota-vikings- ... ky-statue/
Offsides 97 defense

Post by Offsides 97 defense »

If only Vikings fans were edgy enough to cheer when Lambeau plays jock jams during pregame.
"Pickett"
"Sir yes sir"
"1800, Engineers, You go out and find mines"
Slap Shot

Post by Slap Shot »

twang, twang, twang, twang, twang, twang, GO PACK GO!
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Look at this match up Carl! LA v Bahston. Dodger Stadium and Fenway Pahk! The Mahnster!

Kershaw v Sale! A-holes like Machado on the Field!

Enjoy the World Series
Go back to Wisconsin
Billy Baroo

Post by Billy Baroo »

Who stayed up until the 18th??!!

BoSox could be in trouble today, they burned up their Game 4 starter last night.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
Go back to Wisconsin