Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Chuck?

packfaninvikeland

Re: Chuck?

Post by packfaninvikeland »

salamander wrote: ↑Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:34 am

What's sad is Peyton Manning with an equally terrible roster could get his team to at least 12 wins and/or into the playoffs constantly.
Aaron Rodgers can not.

P Manning > A. Rodgers. At this point you could even say E. Manning is more accomplished than A. Rodgers.
No one would say E. Manning is a top 10 all time QB would they? I don't think so.

Insane you actually believe that.

#Cantfixstupid
whiskerbiscuit

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

Chuck North wrote: ↑Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:07 am Our defense is being groomed for the playoffs.
:shrug:
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert

And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...

πŸ‡³πŸ‡ͺZ
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Post by RubeTube »

whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:19 pm
Chuck North wrote: ↑Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:07 am Our defense is being groomed for the playoffs.
:lol: 8-)
β€œWe are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
β€” Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:19 pm
For what year?
"That's like uh, your opinion man"!
salamander

Post by salamander »

packfaninvikeland wrote: ↑Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:51 pm That being said, we are a year removed from getting rid of our DC, and a handful of other roster changes and staff. I dont think our roster is shit at all, I think its below average. I'd like to see what a healthy Packers team can do. Enjoy the Packers reloading struggling period, it wont last long. :beer:[/b]
There are pieces. We've already seen the Packer defense make strides in certain areas. If I'm being serious and side stepping the division rivalry between Packer and Viking fans, I'm worried about Rodgers having a defense in a couple years to finish out his career and make a serious push for a 2nd superbowl win.

I don't think the head coaching decision even matters because this is Aaron's team now. Just as he wanted it. His plan to get MM fired worked (No, I can't believe that Rodgers has just been this terrible (respectively) the last few years).
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
salamander

Post by salamander »

packfaninvikeland wrote: ↑Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:53 pm
salamander wrote: ↑Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:34 am

What's sad is Peyton Manning with an equally terrible roster could get his team to at least 12 wins and/or into the playoffs constantly.
Aaron Rodgers can not.

P Manning > A. Rodgers. At this point you could even say E. Manning is more accomplished than A. Rodgers.
No one would say E. Manning is a top 10 all time QB would they? I don't think so.

Insane you actually believe that.

#Cantfixstupid
The Colts were not that good around Manning. Sorry.
It's been 32 years since one of MN's four major sports teams has been to the Championship/Superbowl.
Every single year is failure until we win one. 4 teams, 32 years. That's roughly 128 consecutive failed seasons.
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

salamander wrote: ↑Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:26 am
packfaninvikeland wrote: ↑Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:51 pm That being said, we are a year removed from getting rid of our DC, and a handful of other roster changes and staff. I dont think our roster is shit at all, I think its below average. I'd like to see what a healthy Packers team can do. Enjoy the Packers reloading struggling period, it wont last long. :beer:[/b]
There are pieces. We've already seen the Packer defense make strides in certain areas. If I'm being serious and side stepping the division rivalry between Packer and Viking fans, I'm worried about Rodgers having a defense in a couple years to finish out his career and make a serious push for a 2nd superbowl win.

I don't think the head coaching decision even matters because this is Aaron's team now. Just as he wanted it. His plan to get MM fired worked (No, I can't believe that Rodgers has just been this terrible (respectively) the last few years).
You have a CEO who was a marginal player at best and a new GM who rides Dad's coat tails even though Dad wasn't much. Good luck going forward.
tbgh

Post by tbgh »

packfaninvikeland wrote: ↑Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:51 pm
Ron Burgundy 4 President wrote: ↑Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:09 pm
Still laughing dickwad? The Packers do have a terrible roster. It's taken a Hall of Fame QB just to get them to five wins through 14 games. It's an atrocious reflection on the rest of the roster, it just is. When are fools like you and Chuck going to accept reality?
Um yep. I am still laughing at you dolts. You guys cry and complain when we bump old threads, but of course, how convenient its ok when you guys do it. Adding to your 3 new threads a week saying the same corny old shit you guys say every week. So yea, I still laugh at you.

That being said, we are a year removed from getting rid of our DC, and a handful of other roster changes and staff. I dont think our roster is shit at all, I think its below average. I'd like to see what a healthy Packers team can do. Enjoy the Packers reloading struggling period, it wont last long. :beer:

[/quote]

Your roster is shit.
Put 'er in the ole vise.
tbgh

Post by tbgh »

I told you this before the season.
Put 'er in the ole vise.
packfaninvikeland

Post by packfaninvikeland »

tbgh wrote: ↑Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:27 pm I told you this before the season.
But WE HAVE INJURIES! :shrug:
AaronVikes

Post by AaronVikes »

That draft position though!
whiskerbiscuit

Post by whiskerbiscuit »

The purple like to focus on the regular season and winning as many preseason games as possible.

Apparently.
Week 16 38 points given up to the Jets.

Welp.
Froobchat's resident:
Modern dating expert
Meat expert
Global armed conflict expert
Psychedelic expert

And I walk around like I got a 36 inch chain...

πŸ‡³πŸ‡ͺZ
A Kickass Offense

Post by A Kickass Offense »

whiskerbiscuit wrote: ↑Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:35 pm

The purple like to focus on the regular season and winning as many preseason games as possible.

Apparently.
Week 16 38 points given up to the Jets.

Welp.
Mike Pettine though.....

Jaire Alexander shows some promise as well which somehow translates into that the entire defense is on the precipice of being great.
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

AaronVikes wrote: ↑Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:33 pm That draft position though!
Tanking at the right time.
tbgh

Post by tbgh »

packfaninvikeland wrote: ↑Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:56 pm

:lol:

How could I have forgotten?
Put 'er in the ole vise.
Qman65

Post by Qman65 »

packfaninvikeland wrote: ↑Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:56 pm
The constant since 2010. The blame meter should be put on the HC and not the QB for not winning more.