Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Deja Vu discussion

Douglas Bubbletrousers
***Official Gibby Award Winner - March 2018, June 2019***

Deja Vu discussion

Post by Douglas Bubbletrousers »

What exactly is it? Maybe if it's studied enough it will open doors into a deeper understanding of consciousness.
I don't give a fig for the simplicity on this side of complexity, but I would die for the simplicity on the other side of complexity.
weimy froob

Re: Deja Vu discussion

Post by weimy froob »

Douglas Bubbletrousers wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:18 am What exactly is it? Maybe if it's studied enough it will open doors into a deeper understanding of consciousness.
i'm not an expert on the subject-but i did experience deja vu more than a few times when i was a kid. you'd have the strongest feeling that you had lived that before. and i never have had a deja vu experience from my teen years forward. i do think that you have to have the innocence and openness of a kid to be able to experience deja vu. that's my unscholarly opinion of deja vu. obviously i certainly believe that this is a phenomenon that people truly experience and i do think that it could be one of the keys to opening more doors of human consciousness.

ruff ruff
Douglas Bubbletrousers
***Official Gibby Award Winner - March 2018, June 2019***

Post by Douglas Bubbletrousers »

weimy froob wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:31 am
Douglas Bubbletrousers wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:18 am What exactly is it? Maybe if it's studied enough it will open doors into a deeper understanding of consciousness.
i'm not an expert on the subject-but i did experience deja vu more than a few times when i was a kid. you'd have the strongest feeling that you had lived that before. and i never have had a deja vu experience from my teen years forward. i do think that you have to have the innocence and openness of a kid to be able to experience deja vu. that's my unscholarly opinion of deja vu. obviously i certainly believe that this is a phenomenon that people truly experience and i do think that it could be one of the keys to opening more doors of human consciousness.

ruff ruff
Oh dang, I still get it sometimes. It's kind of cool but makes you wonder what the heck is going on!
I don't give a fig for the simplicity on this side of complexity, but I would die for the simplicity on the other side of complexity.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

Douglas Bubbletrousers wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:33 am
weimy froob wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:31 am

ruff ruff
Oh dang, I still get it sometimes. It's kind of cool but makes you wonder what the heck is going on!
i wonder what carl jung thought about the subject. there could be some answers from the good doctor.
mglviks

Post by mglviks »

A glitch in the matrix.