Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Does it feel like you existed before you were born?

Douglas Bubbletrousers
***Official Gibby Award Winner - March 2018, June 2019***

Does it feel like you existed before you were born?

Post by Douglas Bubbletrousers »

To me it kind of seems like I existed before I was born even though I wasn't born yet. It's like I can picture the world then as if I was there. Does anybody else have this happen?
I don't give a fig for the simplicity on this side of complexity, but I would die for the simplicity on the other side of complexity.
weimy froob

Re: Does it feel like you existed before you were born?

Post by weimy froob »

as a kid i had frequent deja vu episodes. made me think that i've always been around in some form. when the innocence left so did the deja vu. child-like wonder is the key to answering these deep questions i think.

ruff ruff
Douglas Bubbletrousers

weimy froob wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:53 pm as a kid i had frequent deja vu episodes. made me think that i've always been around in some form. when the innocence left so did the deja vu. child-like wonder is the key to answering these deep questions i think.

ruff ruff
I think it's the Hundu religion that sees a newborn baby as being very clairvoyant and divine.
I don't give a fig for the simplicity on this side of complexity, but I would die for the simplicity on the other side of complexity.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

Douglas Bubbletrousers wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:55 pm
weimy froob wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:53 pm as a kid i had frequent deja vu episodes. made me think that i've always been around in some form. when the innocence left so did the deja vu. child-like wonder is the key to answering these deep questions i think.

ruff ruff
I think it's the Hundu religion that sees a newborn baby as being very clairvoyant and divine.
interesting. any idea what the tibetan monks think about the powers of a child?
Verle

Post by Verle »

My dad beat off on a stump and the sun hatched me. :zzz:
Retreat but never cower
Hey good lookin' we'll be back to pick you up later!
I like to get out and dance, and just take over the nightclub. T.J.
Slaying quality Anoka puss on the reg.
weimy froob

Post by weimy froob »

Verle wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:18 pm My dad beat off on a stump and the sun hatched me. :zzz:
can you perform miracles?
Douglas Bubbletrousers

weimy froob wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:22 am
Verle wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:18 pm My dad beat off on a stump and the sun hatched me. :zzz:
can you perform miracles?
A womb-less birth! We must report this to the Royal Institute of Science immediately!!
Dallas from Austin

Post by Dallas from Austin »

Douglas Bubbletrousers wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:39 pm To me it kind of seems like I existed before I was born even though I wasn't born yet. It's like I can picture the world then as if I was there. Does anybody else have this happen?
That's good. You've taken your first step into a larger world.