Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Some decent boxing this weekend!

Douglas Bubbletrousers
***Official Gibby Award Winner - March 2018, June 2019***

Re: Some decent boxing this weekend!

Post by Douglas Bubbletrousers »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:26 am What a shot landed there. It was fun to see Porter come in and talk shit. Porter would murder Garcia.

Then I saw Spence Tweeted calling out Garcia before the fight, too. Either of those would be awesome. We would get to see Garcia get roughed up either way!
I don't give a fig for the simplicity on this side of complexity, but I would die for the simplicity on the other side of complexity.
Thrillkill

Re: Some decent boxing this weekend!

Post by Thrillkill »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:23 pm
Douglas Bubbletrousers wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:13 pm
Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:46 pm I hope Garcia loses tonight.
Yeah he's annoying. I hate his dad even more though, so was super happy when Thurman beat him. I'll be rooting hard for Rios but think it's pretty likely Garcia wins. It would be fun to see Garcia fight Spence. I think Spence would knock him around.
That's why I don't like Garcia. He's hyped but can't beat the top fighters. He gave a shit attempt at Thurman. Keith vs Porter was much better.
Both were great fights. Garcia was a lot closer to Thurman than the cards said. I would like to see Porter vs Garcia. I actually think Garcia wins. Porter is just to froggy. He is counter puncher gold.