Note to guests/lurkers of this site. To continue reading content on some of our boards you will need to create an account.

Registration is free and easy, just remember your password and check back after your account has been approved by an administrator.

Please use the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page if you have any issues.

Wilder vs Ortiz on March 3rd!!!

Douglas Bubbletrousers
***Official Gibby Award Winner - March 2018, June 2019***

Wilder vs Ortiz on March 3rd!!!

Post by Douglas Bubbletrousers »

I think one of these guys is getting knocked out! I lean toward Wilder winning but won't be surprised if he gets walloped. That's what makes it so interesting!
I don't give a fig for the simplicity on this side of complexity, but I would die for the simplicity on the other side of complexity.
RubeTube
***Official Gibby Award Winner - November 2018***

Re: Wilder vs Ortiz on March 3rd!!!

Post by RubeTube »

Douglas Bubbletrousers wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:43 pm I think one of these guys is getting knocked out! I lean toward Wilder winning but won't be surprised if he gets walloped. That's what makes it so interesting!
I can't wait for this fight. About time the heavyweight division gets good again. I think Wilder wins. I want Wilder vs Joshua.
“We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us.”
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

King Kong looks in unbelievable shape. This is going to be a great fight!
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Douglas Bubbletrousers

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:55 pm King Kong looks in unbelievable shape. This is going to be a great fight!

Hopefully he's not on PEDs that will get the fight called off again lol. Crazy it's only about 2 weeks away now!
I don't give a fig for the simplicity on this side of complexity, but I would die for the simplicity on the other side of complexity.
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:55 pm King Kong looks in unbelievable shape. This is going to be a great fight!
I'm starting to doubt it. Wilder is so much better a boxer than he used to be. It's like watching a Klitchko but with more killer instinct. I think he keeps Ortiz on the end of the jab for 3-4 rounds and then drops him with one big right hand.
RubeTube

Post by RubeTube »

Thrillkill wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:28 pm
I'm starting to doubt it. Wilder is so much better a boxer than he used to be. It's like watching a Klitchko but with more killer instinct. I think he keeps Ortiz on the end of the jab for 3-4 rounds and then drops him with one big right hand.
I definitely think Wilder wins.
— Malcolm X

The Puppet Master
Thrillkill

Post by Thrillkill »

Sergeant Rubetube wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:30 pm
Thrillkill wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:28 pm
I definitely think Wilder wins.
With his age I really hope he pushes hard and maybe asks for less to unify. He would absolutely crush Frank Bruno Jr.
Douglas Bubbletrousers

Ortiz may be 55 years old for all we know.